• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6958 posts in this topic

Posted

Some people said its possible to get a mental health help in Japan nowadays, while others said its hard or impossible

My guess is you need to search it at the right place, and I dont think Venus is capable of searching for it herself

It's possible, but it's hard. Japan is still behind when it comes to mental health, so help isn't that widespread, so you really need to search for a clinic.

Then there's the language barrier. When you find clinics, not all of them have therapists who speak fluent English. They can speak basic English but some don't have the vocabulary to go in-depth. Since Venus can understand and speak Japanese, that isn't much of problem, but it's easier to talk about your problems in your own language...which, for Venus, is Swiss-German. I think it'd be a miracle if she finds a mental health professional who can speak Swiss-German.

And lastly there's the cultural difference. Japan is about respecting elders, especially your family. Support them no matter how problematic it can be. Education and work is also important, so it can be hard to fathom why someone would drop out of high school and never having a "real" hardworking job, or how her mother micromanaging her life can be bad. Most of her problems wouldn't seem that bad.

Posted

I understand that Ella is not in a good condition.

but I am curious about his life in Japan

Does she already have a husband from Japan?

Last Christmas he returned to the Netherlands and a Japanese man joined him. maybe ella is married?

Posted

This is something that Margaret would write from a fake account. So your 13-year-old  begged you for a channel and you gave in and that makes it her fault? I have a friend whose daughter who is 10 loves ice cream. Every time they go out she will ask for it repeatedly and even beg sometimes. Guess what, he doesn't buy it EVERY time bc it's bad for her health to eat only ice cream constantly. Once the channel started, her mother could moderate/keep it as a hobby and focus on important parts of her child's life, like making friends and going to school. You and your child do NOT co-decide together, the adult has the final decision, it's called parenting. Making your child your business partner is called parentification and is a serious form of abuse.

https://www.newportacademy.com/resources/mental-health/parentification/

(sorry if I sound aggressive, but I am tired of hearing nonsense enabling the abuser, like the victim "insisted", "asked for it", "wanted it". At 13 she was a VICTIM of her mother's greed and desire not to work, regardless of her bad choices as an adult now)

how are you sure it’s Margo? 

Posted (edited)

Some newly opened (random) accounts here are either defending venus or explaining why she acts like that + finding reasons for her

venus if that is you then read carefully..

there is no point of explaining yourself to us to try to defend your behaviors .. because our opinions does not really matter .. we are just online people who are reacting and commenting. I suggest you to start therapy seriously rather than lurking online searching for someone to explain yourself to.

what is more important is yours life, and your daily routine and mental health! Nobody else matters than your own health..

Wow that sounds kind of paranoid. Do you get that paranoid if people have opinions you disagree with offline too? 
Guess it's easier to find similar types to agree with you online though. 

Edited by PLee4

Posted

Wow that sounds kind of paranoid. Do you get that paranoid if people have opinions you disagree with offline too? Guess it's easier to find similar types to agree with you online though. 

To be fair, Mira used to make sock-puppets on PULL. Iirc it was to make Sharla look bad. So... that kind of "hmm I wonder if---" backthought still exists.

Posted

To be fair, Mira used to make sock-puppets on PULL. Iirc it was to make Sharla look bad. So... that kind of "hmm I wonder if---" backthought still exists.

Margo also, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch. Especially considering that Venus does read PULL, at least occassionally.

Posted (edited)

Some people said its possible to get a mental health help in Japan nowadays, while others said its hard or impossible

My guess is you need to search it at the right place, and I dont think Venus is capable of searching for it herself

even if Venus was in a country where you can grt “great” mental healthcare, I doubt she’d get it. She has shown no aspirations to get better. She wants to stay a weeb getting odd jobs.

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted (edited)

Please ignore

Edited by Sparklefist
never mind

Posted

Um... I didnt read about Venus for a while, can someone light me up what this is all about? Last time that I checked she was living independent from her mother and ex husband in Japan and making new YT channels which seemed pretty ok. But now mother and daughter is together again and Venus becoming lonely alcoholic in Korea? What did I miss?

Posted

Um... I didnt read about Venus for a while, can someone light me up what this is all about? Last time that I checked she was living independent from her mother and ex husband in Japan and making new YT channels which seemed pretty ok. But now mother and daughter is together again and Venus becoming lonely alcoholic in Korea? What did I miss?

She's pretty much still in that exact position she was in when you left. Living in Japan, not with either of them. She's clearly depressed and has mental problems, but that's not exactly new either... tbh, you didn't miss much.

Posted (edited)

From now on, Venus either gets worse than this or she does like Dakota did and evolve a little bit. It would be really sad, AND BORING if Venus would still be making reckless uwu things at 30 yo. But she doesn't care, she doesn't ask for help, she doesn't accept help. She wants to be stuck where she is, confused about her existence. I don't pity her. Get over your mother, Venus; get over your daughter, Margo. OR GET THE FUCK ALONG ALREADY.

Edited by habanerooo

Posted

Wow that sounds kind of paranoid. Do you get that paranoid if people have opinions you disagree with offline too? Guess it's easier to find similar types to agree with you online though. 

I saw your other thread. To be honest I see why people may feel you are her mother. What I suggest for you is lurk, then comment when it's needed rather then picking fights. If you disagree you can say you do but have actual substance to your point rather then just attacking another poster. People here are okay with debate. But an attack without bringing an actual point to the table is not tolerated here. Hope that advice helps you out. Spoiler due to not wanting to derail. 

Posted

She’s devolving

61CACC73-9C3C-4DE0-9F92-F497F1028BAF.png

Posted

She’s devolving

61CACC73-9C3C-4DE0-9F92-F497F1028BAF.png

Wtf even, this is so scary...

Posted (edited)

Her editing is horrifying now. Is she trying to be a baby? Looks so creepy.

1580365323822.jpg

Caption is
Don’t you guys ever have an uncontrollable urge to eat ice cream that looks like a pig stacked on top of another smaller piglet? 🐷

Edited by Hatsune Miku