• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6944 posts in this topic

Posted

I wondering now, maybe Venus is just tired of moving, Marge always forcing her to move everywhere, even her learning Hangul was forced, she really likes Japan, maybe she's not living in the country properly, she might get more help outside of Japan (i doubt it tbh, she seems awkward even around non japanese folks) but at least she has a place in her own mind, her own home sorta thing

Here’s the twitter account of the guy whose fish shop she visited:

https://twitter.com/Rafflesia_jp

He sells fish. All his twitter pics are of fish. It’s so odd and random to me that Venus would wander in to his shop and just stand there vacantly in front of his fish tank like that. Is that really the best that creepy manager guy can do?

I have the cynical idea that Venus must smelled so bad that the manager thinks fish sellers are the only one that would take a pic with her on her rolling out of bed days :alpacaworry:

Posted

Or maybe Venus actually cares about the crap her mother is selling but has no balls to confront Margo.

Posted (edited)

I don’t think moving to another country is in Venus’ wheelhouse right now... I mean she’s not making any money. She would have to get a real 9-5 job and start saving, saving, saving. I assume it would be really expensive to up and move to another country? She has to pay someone to move her stuff for her, and she’s in an island country so it would have to be transported overseas. Plus then the cost of getting herself out of the country, after she figures out where to go. And finding/paying for a place to live. I don’t think just crashing with the grandparents is a great idea, considering the grandfather was once saying things to excuse Margo’s awful behavior as a mother. So yeah, no. 

If this is really something she’s gonna do, she needs to do it herself and not be reliant on anyone else’s home or finances.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted (edited)

Its no use and help making fun of her at this point. She DOES worries me as a being as much as i dont like her i dont wish, even to my worst enemies to go through dealing depression like this and handles it the other way and pretend youre ok when literally youre about to snap at any given time. Im just wishing at this point that harm wouldnt cross her mind anytime soon. Shes obviously at that stage where she can cross that in her mind anytime sooner which she dont have the urge yet because shes pulling energy from her supporters but who knows 😔

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

That is the point, she is unable to do it alone by herself. Everybody sees and is horrified and worried how she is strugling right now.

Being “horrified” and “worried for Venus” is a black hole that will suck you dry. This is what Borderlines do, play victim and manipulate everyone’s feelings. She’s been doing this for exactly 4 years now. If you want to get sucked into this vortex go right ahead, spend your energy worrying and being horrified. Your choice. Personally I got off that roller coaster months ago.

Whatever floats your boat.

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Being “horrified” and “worried for Venus” is a black hole that will suck you dry. This is what Borderlines do, play victim and manipulate everyone’s feelings. She’s been doing this for exactly 4 years now. If you want to get sucked into this vortex go right ahead, spend your energy worrying and being horrified. Your choice. Personally I got off that roller coaster months ago.

i know where youre coming from but i wouldnt provoke that thought rn. Human brain is unpredictable and unstable at that state

Posted (edited)

Ok and? No one is actually part of her life here were here for a while and as regural people with emotions and empathy we can see that although her behaviour is self destructive and selfish at times she's also not living her vest life for herself. that's why people root for other people to be better especially people who end up messed up due to trauma. 

We get it stop saying this anytime someone is concerned their concern is not yours. 

Edited by ishouldbeatuni

Posted

Wait, so, after months of not coming to check this thread, Andromeda Galaxy is STILL here being actively rude and nasty towards other members, making them get away from the discussion, and they haven't gotten any warnings from it from mods? Wow.

That's very interesting...also not surprised. 

Posted (edited)

I don't think that she would go to her family. They are the same people who not only raised Margo to be the awful manipulator that she is, but also didn't do a single thing all those years when Margo ignored basic concepts of parenting a young child, for example that you shouldn't parentify it and make it work to pay bills, move it from country to country and not give it an education. It would be great if Margo supported Venus being a YouTuber as a hobby or after school activity, but a 13-year-old shouldn't be stuck inside for years with no friends just editing videos. I don't think that Venus can bond or trust people because she never learned to or had a mentally stable caretaker, so to take such a big step and trust them and ask them for help seems very unlikely.

Also, she needs a visa to move to a non-European country which means that she would have to save money, fix her appearence and get serious help for her alcoholism. Most European countries are very expensive and her only shot would be to live with family, possibly for years and start from getting a high school diploma. How many languages does she REALLY speak? Do you think any decent job would hire her with her English that sound like a toddler whose mom passed them the phone to say hi? How many work places would be ok with her haggard appearence?

I don't hate Venus at all, I think at some point we all make mistakes, it's a normal part of human existence and it's important to own up to them and change our lives, even with babysteps. Her abusive upbringing was not her fault, since children are powerless. But she doesn't seem to accept that she can't be the kawaii baby forever and that she needs to reparent herself and even make friends with loneliness without the crutch of alcohol or toxic online attention. I know it's very hard. But what's the alternative? There is a sexist element of ageism in Asian countries, where women over 28 are considered leftovers. What happens when she is 28 or looks 40 bc of alcohol and can't even get the gigs she gets?

Edited by IdylleDoll

Posted

You're like a broken record. Why don't you give it a rest?

I agree it is getting on my nerves.

Posted

I'm not sure if someone posted on here but a week ago  Venus made another IG post about her being in the process of getting better and that she was going to hospital this time. 

vvvvvvenushelp.thumb.JPG.389747a161b0db3 I really hope this is true and that she gets the help she needs. 

Posted

I'm not sure if someone posted on here but a week ago  Venus made another IG post about her being in the process of getting better and that she was going to hospital this time. 

Hidden Content

Fingers crossed she gets help!