• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6958 posts in this topic

Posted

She has clinical depression ya'll and it shows. I just feel bad for her at this point.

Posted

she looks like she has depression. For some people it's not caring about anything not hygiene, appearance anything really. Defo not even caring about getting her life together.

I believe she does have bpd. All the behaviours. She really should get out of Japan no matter what she says mental health is just something else over there. I'm also sure speaking her mind in whatever language she thinks in would help. there's only so much you can delve into.

Posted

Dear lord this girl needs HELP. 

Posted

Regardless of how I feel about how she is towards other people, given she is a human being, still very young I think we are all at the conclusion that we don't want to see harm come to her. I don't like her for how she has mistreated, used and abused people, but am I heartless? Far from it.. it is very sad and troubling to see her unravel... my hope is that instead of her pretending to be okay and making social media posts pretending everything is fine is that somehow... some way...somewhere she can get proper help, treatment and find peace. I hope that for her and for all of the people who love her so dearly because I know there are many of you here, whether you post or lurk who are invested and want the best for her and... I guess from having seen some people in the past who have posted here who have exhibited extreme investment in her to the point some of you have lost sleep that she gets better. Because at this point... it is effecting not only her but the collective. Her family, the genuine friends who tried to help her, Manaki, his family, and her fans.

With all sincerity I hope she comes to find herself and get away from all the things that are harming her and not helping her. You can't hope to get better when you are still in an environment that is making you sick. I feel my time here is coming to an end and so truly... truly... my genuine hope is that in 2020 not only Venus but all of you have a better year, better health, better mental wellness, and becoming a better you. Peace.

Posted

She is getting worser by day. My opinion is that she should definitely leave Japan and seek help, or she might end up dead.
Not sure about her father, but the grandparents from Hungry still try to reach out towards her.

Sad to say I believe it's alcoholism. Its at the point where it's starting to negatively effect her life. Yea Venus is a Snowflake but I do feel sorry for her if she's starting to struggle with drinking problems. I grew up around family who suffered from it, its horrible Venus doesn't deserve that. Being caled out sure but that no.

she looks like she has depression. For some people it's not caring about anything not hygiene, appearance anything really. Defo not even caring about getting her life together.

I believe she does have bpd. All the behaviours. She really should get out of Japan no matter what she says mental health is just something else over there. I'm also sure speaking her mind in whatever language she thinks in would help. there's only so much you can delve into.

Although Tokyo can be an amazing place, it also can offer isolation and despair. Its a zoo man I much preferred outside the heart of Tokyo areas. I feel its this with any major metropolitan city. Im close to DC and used to work out there. I can live w/ the commute but not live there at all.  Ppl are always on the go, more concentrated with them&getting from point A to B, the highly competitive jobs, pressure etc. Cities can be legit depressing for some ppl. Yall think Venus is feeling this since Manaki left her posibbly for good? Maybe if she moved out of Tokyo she may start to feel better given the atmospheric changes? 

If Japan in general has too many negative emotions tied to it, she ought to head back home.

Posted

It is sad to watch her unravel at such a young age. I know that she’s been struggling for awhile but I think she relied on Manaki a lot for support but now that that’s gone she’s nearing rock bottom. If it’s really that difficult for her to get help in Japan then I really do think she may need to consider treatment abroad. She mentioned awhile ago that she found a private hospital in Japan that was willing to help her but I don’t know if that’s true. 

Posted

i still believe she needs to leave japan. shes a weeb who never bothered learning more about japan/contributing and she ruined her chances with manaki, so her stay in japan is no longer sustainable. her manager will just keep finding odd jobs for her with little pay. her posts are an irritating rollercoaster and she will always turn back to alcohol which makes her even worse. 

Posted

Whew, I can't grasp what that phone portion is supposed to mean and I might have misunderstood you? But losing something, be it a phone or whatever, is something that might happen to anyone at any given time. 

Also, about the hygiene: as a few people already mentioned, I suppose it's got something to do with her mental health state, at least that wouldn't be surprising. 

A few people also mentioned her bpb basically being pretty cliché (in terms of the symptoms being pretty typical) so I keep wondering about her "proper" diagnosis. That would at least help to understand her behavior a bit better. I am really curious but I guess I won't get an answer as long as she stays in that mental health hellhole. 

Posted (edited)

BB297715-DA53-45F0-85DC-2B8CB2F76E5F.thu

I laughed so hard at this collage my coffee actually came out from my nose! 
Isn’t Venus supposed to smile pretending she is happy taking photos with ossan? They are basically 80% of her fanbase. That face, though, seems to be her normal self lurking out and asking “what am I doing with my life?”

Edited by habanerooo

Posted (edited)

Whew, I can't grasp what that phone portion is supposed to mean and I might have misunderstood you? But losing something, be it a phone or whatever, is something that might happen to anyone at any given time. 

Also, about the hygiene: as a few people already mentioned, I suppose it's got something to do with her mental health state, at least that wouldn't be surprising. 

A few people also mentioned her bpb basically being pretty cliché (in terms of the symptoms being pretty typical) so I keep wondering about her "proper" diagnosis. That would at least help to understand her behavior a bit better. I am really curious but I guess I won't get an answer as long as she stays in that mental health hellhole. 

i was referring to what she has written in her caption!

(talking about my own experience/since i faced something similar to what venus experienced)

guys i was misdiagnosed of having BPD -by the way my psychiatrist told me that, not self diagnosed- but i am still suffering from bipolar (typically i do have depression) but i am really clean and neat even i dont shower for days (i wouldn’t be stinky + plus it is winter in my country it is super cold) 

i never really had any symptoms of not caring about hygiene or self-clean 😷 i dont find this as an excuse of her laziness (or even considered as a symptom) .. i dont say that venus and i should be the same.. BUT come ON she really need to take care of herself and she should have a guardian becuase she cant think properly 

Edited by Mystic

Posted

I guess that sketchy manager dude is still around, getting Venus the occasional random gig. She’s going to be the “MC” of some concert in Seoul in March:

89C23D3B-DE92-46F5-AE1C-330540936718.thu

And she showed up on this random Japanese shop owner’s Twitter earlier this month:

50220ECA-0FE5-4EDA-A52F-D71A70810D28.thu

351AE4AB-1076-4B3A-955B-67E968CBD0EC.thu

Guess she can’t get any gigs in Japan. And her showing up at this guy’s fish shop is just weird.

Also- she looks a lot different in unfiltered real life than in her instagram selfies:

BB297715-DA53-45F0-85DC-2B8CB2F76E5F.thu

And btw, she hasn’t posted a video for three weeks now.

Holy hell, putting the edited VS real version of her face next to each other really highlights how creepy this style of editing is. She doesn't look human at all on the right, she looks like a doll (and not in a good way). Like, her contacts makes her eyes look fake, and her skin is so smoothed it looks like plastic instead of human skin (but that's a global Instagram issue, bc WHAT ARE PORES AM I RIGHT). Reminds me of an MMORPG character. It's like she can't let go of her living doll obsession no matter how hard she wants to, and still holds herself to these ridiculous standards.

At least on the left I feel like I'm looking at a person. She's still a pretty girl, despite looking like she just rolled out of bed for some reason (is she wearing pajama pants under that coat?) and if she manages to control her alcohol problem in the near future (optimistic, I know) she can avoid ending up a clone of her mom and preserve that natural beauty.

Too bad it looks like she's heading in the opposite direction... Sad, but you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped, especially if they're toxic (which Venus is, now that she has full blown BPD). She'll need an electroshock to make her realize what situation she's in at this point, and for some people it involves losing everything... I hope it doesn't come to this point, she suffered so much already, but I'm not holding my breath.

Osana will probably be released by the time she sorts her life out

Posted (edited)

It is sad to watch her unravel at such a young age. I know that she’s been struggling for awhile but I think she relied on Manaki a lot for support but now that that’s gone she’s nearing rock bottom. 

She attached herself to Manaki for a visa, a meal ticket and as her enabler until he finally grew some balls and ditched her.

Here’s the twitter account of the guy whose fish shop she visited:

https://twitter.com/Rafflesia_jp

He sells fish. All his twitter pics are of fish. It’s so odd and random to me that Venus would wander in to his shop and just stand there vacantly in front of his fish tank like that. Is that really the best that creepy manager guy can do?

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

Perhaps her trying to get Manaki to do a video with her was an attempt to try and get him to come to her so he could she how bad she's doing? I think Manaki has completely blocked her out his life to the point she doesn't know where he's at. Apartments outside the city are much cheaper maybe he moved?