• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6852 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm  curious to if she is moving somewhere cheaper in Japan or heading back to Europe because she won't have the spouse visa if Manaki truly filed a divorce and it was finalized.

Anyone know where she even lives anymore? I thought she moved back to Manaki's house recently or just used the place for filming? Or she's living with Ella Freya (coz the white cat is her's)? Or a studio for her "business"??? I can't keep up 😕

Posted

I'm  curious to if she is moving somewhere cheaper in Japan or heading back to Europe because she won't have the spouse visa if Manaki truly filed a divorce and it was finalized.

It is still possible to keep that visa.. i explained in hee videos thread how it works. If you‘re curious just look it up:D

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20200106-041324.thumb.png.f8e

So THIS Manaki, who doesn't want anything with social media, is going to do a video for Venus. Sure.

Edited by Distress
Wrote Manaki as Maniki

Posted

She didn’t even bother to wash her hair for a sponsored post

FB68FFFC-28F2-49E1-B570-38D6A4139665.jpeg

Posted (edited)

How the heck she have companies contacting her to promote their product? Or why they accepted if she asked to do it?

I mean, you let a drunk self destructive and manipulative girl being a face for your company ... 

Edited by Yuka-Chan17

Posted (edited)

How the heck she have companies contacting her to promote their product? Or why they accepted if she asked to do it?

I mean, you let a drunk self destructive and manipulative girl being a face for your company ... 

Honestly most brands don't care and will support questionable people unless they're called out for it. Brands just look at your numbers & engagement and offer you a deal, they don't really care about your character as a person in most cases (inb4 the bUt ThAt'S NoT eVErY BrAnD warriors at the back). Still weird to me though since most of Venus' socials are dying, I wonder how she got the deal. 

Edited by Xiao

Posted (edited)

Note that the Paldolce set costs like 29.99 for 3 figures and the size is like 2.36 inch. 3 key chains and one small plush with the little key chain thingy u can use to attach it to something. It’s apparently free shipping too if anyone’s interested. 

also, I hope Manaki doesn’t do a video with her he was able to stay hidden or off the internet this long so it’s probably best if he doesn’t come back imo. Imagine being next to someone or doing a video with someone who called you an abuser or all these horrible things. 

Edited by Nansu

Posted

I'm assuming that, if Manaki would actually agree to make a video with Venus, they will make an agreement. They will tell half truths and lie. I seriously don't expect Venus to broadcast the tea being spilled.

And by the way, she makes such a fuss about her marriage because it's exactly what brings her audience up.

About her "epic hentai cheating" bullshit: it is stated SHE cheated on Manaki in Korea (by her mother and I don't know if it has been debunked). That would be Venus Cheating EP01.

Also, when they split without formally divorcing, it seems to me that Venus cheated on Manaki. That's Venus Cheating EP02. 

She needs to keep her crocodiles tears to herself...

Posted

I feel like you're projecting a lot here. She's repeatedly expressed having mental health issues such as depression, eating disorders, possible being bipolar etc, so I think it's fair to assume those issues still affect her negatively, and in turn make things like getting a job/education harder. But she has expressed wanting to further her education, so even though she doesn't appear to be studying right now she has never said anything that would suggest she's against it in any way. 

When has she ever expressed an interest in furthering her education (in this case getting a HS diploma before working on a college degree)? I don’t recall her talking about anything other than “going to language school” (to qualify for a student visa) or “studying Japanese” which seems more like a hobby than anything else since she never took or passed any qualifying exams for Japanese proficiency. And she’s even given that up apparently, since she hasn’t mentioned anything about it in a very long time.

Saying she's so full of herself and delusional with grandiose thoughts honestly seems very far from how she has/is acting.

I just don't think she's the high and mighty narcissist you make her out to be.

When someone with no education, experience or qualifications of any kind suddenly announces they’re “forming a Company” complete with offices, employees, a studio and a second home in Tokyo (because MANY BUSINESS MEETINGS every day!) I think that qualifies as grandiose, delusional AND narcissistic. Plus she was going to “open a girls’ bar” at the same time, lol. The girl has never held a job of any kind in her life so yeah, that’s delusional.

From our point of view it might seem like she's got a lot of "failed" endevours, but at least she's trying a bunch of different things to see what works. I personally know people living with depression who literally don't do anything ever

Starting multiple projects/endeavors and repeatedly abandoning every one after a few weeks doesn’t read as failing to you? And talking about her various projects on SM is all she’s ever really done, other than trotting around Tokyo for a month or so talking up her “Company” last spring. Other than that she doesn’t really do anything, in fact she rarely even seems to leave her little room.

She’s a NEET who tries to minimize that fact by joking about it. Which is another failure to add to the list.

Posted

Lord it is 2020 and I was hoping I would not have to come in here and go into another rant, but here I am ya'll! Despite my name I am not going to sugarcoat it... THIS IS BULLSHIT.:notimp: By no means am I doing Bi erasure because there are those who are truly bisexual.#loveisbeautiful But I have a hard time taking anything this degenerate goblin says seriously. I feel she is once again acting as the energy vampire that she is and is trying to garner attention for lack thereof. The only type of attention she can seem to garner comes from making people worry or cause outrage. It's her new formula. In the past she could make quirky..albeit at times cringey content that was relatively harmless and could be fun but that ship has sailed, a typhoon swallowed it up, it split in half, it sank, the shark ate part of the hull, it is now lost in the dankest, darkest depths of the sea not to see the light of day again.
 She is so shameless. In the past I could spare some kind and gentle words towards her but she is a nasty person. She can't leave Manaki alone after she took life from him, tarnished his reputation, then have the gall to try to regain his mercy only to crap on him more. It's not a terrible thing for a person to be bisexual but what right does she (if true) has the right to out his orientation and then proceed to allude that he was unfaithful? If the man is bisexual/bicurious/pan he should be able to tell the world on his own terms, perhaps he didn't want 200k+ strangers knowing his personal business especially if his own family, friends, coworkers don't know. While anime/manga portray a lot of same-sex relationships Japan as a country is still rather conservative and there is still a stigma with homosexuality in that country. There maybe movements there towards LGBT rights but still there is not a wide acceptance for LGBT people.
 Even if she didn't say his name it was heavily implied and the fact she can fix her mouth/text to spout on about "epic hentai relations" was both foul and childish.  Her views of sex in general are rather juvenile and gross and to put that on blast just shows she doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself in trying to save face. Anytime things don't go her way she blames other people or throws her friend/loved one under the bus and demonize/humiliate them to take the taint away from herself. It's clear to me her plan to win him back didn't bode well and she is grasping at straws to save face. It's sick that when someone tells her "no" she finds a way to try to ruin them. She is a very spiteful and hateful person and I don't have a nice thing or can find a redeeming quality about her. She knew full well what she is doing and she is purposely trying to shit on him more to try to paint herself out as the victim.

We all remember the mysterious person who outed Venus for having cheated on Manaki in the past... if by some chance he is going through with the divorce her trying to say "they both cheated" will somehow make her look less evil and both of them guilty. It may be truth or some truth to it, but somehow I cannot take her word as the gospel truth. If anything I find she has zero credibility given her long list of deception and the fuckery she has been doing in the past year. I won't even talk about the Miku Hatsune video....  just.... uh uh. I refuse to give her a pass. I know she has been through a lot in her life but she has to be held accountable for the things she continues to do to hurt other people and for Manaki's sake if he did turn her down I hope as soon as he can he runs and doesn't look back.. not walk or jog but full on sprint because to be honest.. a person like Venus is scary and dangerous. She has nothing to lose and will take anything she can and what fandom she still has to ruin people.  The fact she made that April Fool's joke way back when and thought that was funny should have been an eye opener for all of us then of how capable she is of weaving a chain of lies and making it sound like the truth. She is a lot like Trisha Paytas .Whoever called her Mini Marge was right. She is becoming the person she tries so hard to avoid. Venus is the epitome of a "Girl Who Cried Wolf".

Posted

I dont believe Manaki is doing a video with Venus but if he is then he is an idiot! After what she said about him online I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her. Venus knows she is declining with popularity so she needs this to stay relevant.

Posted

i think her posts would be a lot more bearable if she wasn't so incredibly unfunny. even the sad posts would get more sympathy if it were ''i fucked everything up im so sorry im so sad!'' than 'funny' stuff like ''SENPAI, DADDY LEFT ME SO I NEED EPIC SPANKINGS TO HURT MORE HURR'' 
i saw the epic hentai relations posts and physically felt my face go through the reflex movement of cringing. i really don't understand how its possible to be this unfunny AND unclear, and i mean it. 

i think i would seriously donate to venus if she ever ebegged to go to a comedy workshop

Posted (edited)

I dont believe Manaki is doing a video with Venus but if he is then he is an idiot! After what she said about him online I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her.

And even so, it seems he is still attached to Venus.

Unless they ARE already divorced but since Manaki is out there away from social media and "cheating" on Venus, we only have her side of their current marital state.

Edited by habanerooo

Posted

I kinda thought they already were divorced since the time Venus made that "Manaki is an abuser" video because she said she filled out the divorce papers and you only need one person to do so (?)

But then again we also had the time she changed her video titles "boyfriend > ex-boyfriend > ex-boyfriend (bc now HUSBAND)" so like what's even real

Posted

Only my train of thoughts, but his "cheating" is probably him having a new relationship while staying married to her (for her frogging visa probably) while she went around wishing for an edgy goth gf.

Her newest description seems like an open relationship, which is absolutely fine if both parties are okay with it, but you don't just out someone without his/her/their knowledge, which is what happened with a 99% possibility. Can't imagine her walking up to him, asking him if it's okay to write that stuff down. Maybe she did though? 

Whatever their relationship model is for now, I hope they will both be fine with it, if it's really Manaki who she got together with. 

Alsoooo, the Hatsune Miku Video... Well she said she was done with the cringey puberty stuff which did her no good. But who would have guessed it's fake news? Everyone. Literally everyone.