• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe I'm too old to understand but I'm assuming she's talking about sex and cheating? Maybe? Definitely not a post she'll keep up for long. 

Screenshot_20200104-130053.jpg

sorry, but what does she want to say with that post?

i am sure she only wants that ppl start to make speculations about her relationship with manaki again. seems she likes that kind of attention....

Posted

sorry, but what does she want to say with that post?

i am sure she only wants that ppl start to make speculations about her relationship with manaki again. seems she likes that kind of attention....

That or she's guilt-tripping Manaki again. "You can't be jealous about me making out with an androgynous looking girl, but then make out with someone else yourself" is what it sounds like to me.

Posted

“epic hentai relations” lol bitch stop youre trying so hard its cringeworthy. 

and calling transfolk and ninbinary folks “traps”, nice Peenus.  

Posted

I heart-fully feel pity for Manaki 

didn’t she say she is going to divorce him?

or why she wants to keep this drama?

plus she tries as hard as she could to make it sound like ‘girlfriend/ boyfriend’ thing when it is actually some random European weabo fake doll who manipulated a poor japanese man into marrying her only to get visa that makes her stay in japan!

he is not your boyfriend venus, u only dream!

Posted

I don’t think this was a weeby pun. She knows what a NEET is and she is one. She thinks it’s cool and edgy to joke about it.

She doesn’t give a shit about getting an education, acquiring skills or seeking employment at a job, any job- much less pursuing a career. As a ‘Celebrity’ she feels she is above such mundane things - nothing less than being the CEO of her own Company will do for her. Her grandiose delusions are just like her mother’s. At least Marge seems to making an effort to earn a legitimate living in Switzerland being a website designer (or claims to be anyway.)

I feel like you're projecting a lot here. She's repeatedly expressed having mental health issues such as depression, eating disorders, possible being bipolar etc, so I think it's fair to assume those issues still affect her negatively, and in turn make things like getting a job/education harder. But she has expressed wanting to further her education, so even though she doesn't appear to be studying right now she has never said anything that would suggest she's against it in any way. I feel like she's always had a negative view of herself (for example making the neet joke) often belitteling herself and so on. Saying she's so full of herself and delusional with grandiose thoughts honestly seems very far from how she has/is acting.

From our point of view it might seem like she's got a lot of "failed" endevours, but at least she's trying a bunch of different things to see what works. I personally know people living with depression who literally don't do anything ever, so I think it's a good thing Venus is at least somewhat driven to actually do and try things.

Venus has a lot of issues, no one is denying that. I just don't think she's the high and mighty narcissist you make her out to be.

Posted

Cheating is cheating, any decent person would be jealous of even the thought of doing something else with another person. 

Posted

From our point of view it might seem like she's got a lot of "failed" endevours, but at least she's trying a bunch of different things to see what works. I personally know people living with depression who literally don't do anything ever, so I think it's a good thing Venus is at least somewhat driven to actually do and try things.

Venus has a lot of issues, no one is denying that. I just don't think she's the high and mighty narcissist you make her out to be.

Is she actually trying tho?
I mentioned this before but her mediocre language skills with no improvement shows shes not too inclined in regards to education.
If she has the money to "build a studio" as she claimed, doing a class of literally anything would require way less effort than embarrassing herself like she did in her recent videos that actually took time to edit.

She could just buy a cookbook and make videos of the recipes with a few tweaks to it, she showed she can cook before anyways.

I would agree she was trying 2 years ago but now? It just looks like she got a contract she has to fulfill to keep a visa or something.

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm too old to understand but I'm assuming she's talking about sex and cheating? Maybe? Definitely not a post she'll keep up for long. 

Screenshot_20200104-130053.jpg

She probably thinks shes too uwu to write out "sexual relations".

Definitely aimed at Manaki 100%

What I get from this is that Manaki had sexual relations with another man and she was alright with it but if it was a woman, she would get jealous. And also, if it's a trap (feminine passing guy), she still feel jealous because she finds the trap attractive herself. 

Then she herself had sexual relations with another woman who is probably butch and wonders if Manaki feels jealous over her.

Honestly, they sound both like two brats trying to get at each other. Also that she really might be back with Manaki albeit in a dysfunctional af relationship... probably still married to him to avoid divorce so she can have a spouse visa to stay in Japan.

What it also tells is that Manaki is bisexual but it makes Venus insecure if he has relationships with women because she's likely gay. And if he can have sex with men and women, then by her logic, she can have sex with women too. Personally, I wouldn't say it's too wrong because if one partner is regularly out cheating, then it's ridiculous to expect the other partner to not cheat which is really controlling. If one partner cheats so can the other but there is an even better option: just fucking break up already, if it means you lose your spouse visa then so be it. Japan ain't that important Venus and it's not like you're benefitting yourself or the nation in anyway by being a useless NEET. At least go to school to get a student visa or some shit.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

I seriously don’t understand this. It doesn’t matter if someone is having “hentai” relationships with men or women or an androgynous person. IT’S STILL CHEATING!! If she’s talking about Manaki being jealous of her having relationships with other people he had every right to be while they were together. You can’t just be in a committed relationship and expect the other person to be ok with you being physical with another person regardless of gender. It’s making me feel like when Venus said Manaki was alright with her dating women he actually wasn’t and she lied. I don’t know the post just seems very manipulative to me. 

Posted

“Bare faced no makeup.” I know it’s like the least important thing she said in the entire post and the least topical, but it’s honestly a pet peeve when people feel the need to mention that, especially if it’s a post like this at the very end... like girl, just post your selfie and go? 

Posted (edited)

I heart-fully feel pity for Manaki 

didn’t she say she is going to divorce him?

or why she wants to keep this drama?

plus she tries as hard as she could to make it sound like ‘girlfriend/ boyfriend’ thing when it is actually some random European weabo fake doll who manipulated a poor japanese man into marrying her only to get visa that makes her stay in japan!

he is not your boyfriend venus, u only dream!

Just got up to speed w/ this chick. I thought they divorced already but based on your comment I guess not. I don't think she's going to divorce him because shes milking that visa. But I think she is trying to get him not to divorce her so she won't get deported.

Edited by TB09

Posted

What does this mean? 

Screenshot_20200105-065745_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200105-065750_Instagram.jpg

Posted

i hope she follows through with that “last video together”. it’ll be a mess for sure.