• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I posted it before getting to watch the video and I 100% agree. It potrays Venus as the victim which could be harmful tbh.

I think the issue is that people think that she took down the big meanie that controlled her life and they thought that was the end of it and she has a happy ending. But they didn't go deeper to find out more about venus and how her situation is making her end up like her mom and how venus is struggling with mental health and also doing some shady things. At the same time though, it is a discussion that's worth of years of info so I wouldn't blame him if he didn't have the time to read everything throughout the years after the Margo situation but it still would of been better if he got a broad idea of what happened after.

Edited by Haven

Posted

I think the issue is that people think that she took down the big meanie that controlled her life and they thought that was the end of it and she has a happy ending. But they didn't go deeper to find out more about venus and how her situation is making her end up like her mom and how venus is struggling with mental health and also doing some shading things. At the same time though, it is a discussion that's worth of years of info so I wouldn't blame him if he didn't have the time to read everything throughout the years after the Margo situation but it still would of been better if he got a broad idea of what happened after.

Agreed.

Thing is, I don't really follow Primink that much or have watched aaalll his videos. But I have seen quite a lot and usually he seems to dig a bit deeper then other commentary channels. I mean all the info about Venus story is here to read and on other forums. It's a shitton tho so he probably didn't feel like going through it all. 

Posted

OT but does anyone know the name of the song at 0:25? i googled the lyrics and didn't find anything

No next time with Aldenmark Niklasson feat. Lauren Dunn 

Posted (edited)

I recommend this video of Weenoos for a nice little summary about her https://youtu.be/AnzCiGLbRQ0

Edited by Sushidragon
sorry for reposting the video, pls delete my comment

Posted

Primink just posted a video of our girl.

I think the video is very informative. Venus could have been a victim, a “living doll” in the perspective that her mother would play with her as a doll. It actually makes a lot of sense. 

I think he aimed for the relationship between Venus and Margo, but I missed a deep dive in Venus profile even after she “broke free” from Margo. And there are things that might never be truly explained. 

Posted

I think it's a good video tbh. He often does follow up videos. This one seemed to be kind of showing the relationship and how she was just a 13 y.o controlled by her mother into fame. I'm not surprised he didn't know many details I mean it's been nearly a decade so getting every situation covered would take way too long. 

I hope he does a follow up maybe it would give venus a wake up call... 

Posted

I thought Primink's video was good, I wished he hadn't glossed over Venus' breakdowns because it makes it seem that she had a happy ending and that there are no problems in Venusland but I get why he only focused on Venus and Margo's relationship, the video would have been way too long otherwise.

Venus is a victim of Margo, but that doesn't excuse her behaviour now. She kinda reminds me of Lindsay Lohan or Amanda Bynes when they went off the deep end, its just sad. 

Posted

Atleast it's better than the video Vexxed made about her. 

Posted (edited)

I posted it before getting to watch the video and I 100% agree. It potrays Venus as the victim which could be harmful tbh.

She obviously was a victim though? And maybe he doesn't go into Venus' recent antics, because they're kinda irrelevant for her run-away-story, which was the focus of the video. I don't think he's obliged to make some final conclusion about whether Venus is a "good person" in general, 'cause that's also irrelevant to the main story - it doesn't make Margo's actions any more acceptable, that Venus herself can do bad things too.

Edited by jindelinde

Posted

Where photoshop reaches its peak! She looks like weird deformed doll

95FE3D3D-5D46-4F58-A2D0-30B6A9683E12.jpeg

1142AB9B-84B2-4619-AF4D-1F9F21003853.jpeg

Posted

sorry.....but I kinda feel annoyed by her captions. they are neither cool or funny

Posted

Where photoshop reaches its peak! She looks like weird deformed doll

95FE3D3D-5D46-4F58-A2D0-30B6A9683E12.jpeg

1142AB9B-84B2-4619-AF4D-1F9F21003853.jpeg

Venus, darling: LINE camera and YouCam are very nice apps and we are happy to see how "unhangovered" you look, but please stop messing with your bone structure? You don't have jAPanEse high cheek bones.

Posted (edited)

Venus, darling: LINE camera and YouCam are very nice apps and we are happy to see how "unhangovered" you look, but please stop messing with your bone structure? You don't have jAPanEse high cheek bones.

i see one eye bigger than the other, and her face looks rounder than ever .. can u see her teeth? It looks as if she cut her teeth short! 

Personal opinion/ I dont find venus ugly btw! But i think she has low self esteem on her face! Damn, your natural face is prettier than any photoshopped crap! You have blue eyes, nice nose, and nice chubby face! Why u cant see your beauty?

CE9F2843-81F0-40EF-A565-BB498F922F26.thu

thats an old pic and she grew up! But thats her face! She just tries so hard to look like a japanese child 😫

Edited by Mystic

Posted

I liked the way she looked when she was in Netherlands (if I remember it correctly). Her hair color was cute, she dressed like a normal teenager and wasn't trying so hard to look like an Asian child.

Does every westerner who hapened to live in Asia, end up to try to look like its people in order to fit ? 

Posted (edited)

or Native high cheek bones, (Native Americans have high cheek bones as well)  also why the hate?!?!?!

Edited by Ihateliars