• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6852 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

that’s ella freya’s arm, she got surgery in her abdomen due to some cysts/tumor. She has been hospitalized for some time! Thats the IV needle bruise

I don’t understand your texts 😟 sorry i am not familiar with your story concept l!

could you explain why we should be worried? I mean that girl is an adult and obviously thousands of people advices her/stood by her side .. but we dont know what to do if she is in danger..

Basically, David is a pervert who has been following Venus online and giving her money. He paid her to drink hot sauce in a live stream back in the summer. Caesium is also following her.

Both men are seeking out underage girls and women with mental health problems and grooming them. David has been very openly interacting with Venus. Venus may he an adult but she has mental health problems (probably BPD), she's vulnerable and can easily be exploited by perverts. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Basically, David is a pervert who has been following Venus online and giving her money. He paid her to drink hot sauce in a live stream back in the summer. Caesium is also following her.

Both men are seeking out underage girls and women with mental health problems and grooming them. David has been very openly interacting with Venus. Venus may he an adult but she has mental health problems (probably BPD), she's vulnerable and can easily be exploited by perverts. 

Venus is not an underaged girl, so we dont have to worry. Plus that term Incels seem to fit well with these guys, they also suffer from mental illness, I searched online and men like them are not sane.. because no sane man do these stuff.

I hate to say that but she attracted someone in her level of mentality! (What a perfect match -sarcastic alert-) 

she does not deserve someone like Manaki, but maybe a David or a Caesum is better match.

what if she really dated an Incle 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a dramatic storyline is going to happen!

I remember her posting on Instagram about “david” seem like she did that on purpose, like send me money and i will complement you publicly! Or delusion my fans that i got a new boyfriend 😂

it is really funny how she encourages her fans to pay her money by giving them shout out or force to pay to watch her updates 😅

like what is interesting in your daily life venus? Posing as a kid? Or doing drunk live stream or making boring events? 

Oh wait a minute, what happened to her business?

Posted

Venus is not an underaged girl, so we dont have to worry. Plus that term Incels seem to fit well with these guys, they also suffer from mental illness, I searched online and men like them are not sane.. because no sane man do these stuff.

I hate to say that but she attracted someone in her level of mentality! (What a perfect match -sarcastic alert-) 

she does not deserve someone like Manaki, but maybe a David or a Caesum is better match.

what if she really dated an Incle 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a dramatic storyline is going to happen!

I remember her posting on Instagram about “david” seem like she did that on purpose, like send me money and i will complement you publicly! Or delusion my fans that i got a new boyfriend 😂

it is really funny how she encourages her fans to pay her money by giving them shout out or force to pay to watch her updates 😅

like what is interesting in your daily life venus? Posing as a kid? Or doing drunk live stream or making boring events? 

Oh wait a minute, what happened to her business?

Venus is a vulnerable adult, her emotions are all over the place. She has a drink problem and starts drinking before going online. These men are taking advantage of her. Whilst Venus is probably aware of it, she lack self esteem and therefore doesn't realise that she's worth more than this. 

Posted

Daniel has openly admitted to having pedophiles on his Discord and he has followed around high school Japanese female students and made disgusting comments about their legs.

He seems to be ok with pedos, otherwise why not immediately ban them from his Discord and instruct his mods to do the same? He is also clearly getting off at humiliating women, judging by how he treats his wife and Venus seems an easy target to abuse and humiliate and then laugh at her drama and haggard appearence.

Posted (edited)

I’m really fascinated by the different dynamics and the tonal shift in this conversation. And it’s also an interesting position I’m in. I can completely understand the sympathy side here of those that while able to call Venus out, still worry about her as a person while the other side isn’t necessarily hating on her (though it may seem as such to the opposition that seems to be a little more empathic by nature) but just people that are so done with her shit (because the reality is Venus has done some pretty questionable and problematic things) that they’ve lost the ability to be sympathetic. But still the while presenting their point of view relatively civilly. Which I can respect and why I haven’t flown off the handle as I tend to side more often with the empaths (hilarious coming from me, I know). Just very fascinating and wanted to say that! Only like 5% of my post is about Venus though, so that’s why I spoilered it. Feel free to ignore! 

Edited by Biscuit
Spoilered wrong, derp.

Posted

I believe that most people here who were originally sympathetic, were tired of seeing her going from A to A for years. There is a thin line between trying to help someone going through a crisis and enabling their self-inflicted crisis and general pathology. I have a strong dislike towards self-centered people. I wish she did something like volunteering in a homeless kitchen shelter or an animal shelter for once, because it is proven that helping others makes you appreciate what you have and breaks the pattern of self pity. I am sorry to say this, but it seems to me that her life lacked substance for years and she lived in a kawaii microcosm and she doesn't seem to want to get out of it. Not even once I remember her talking about anything of substance, besides her effort with the eating disorder videos that were quickly deleted and then the usual fakeness ensured.

I don't say the above with any hate at all, I believe there is time to mature and turn things around if one wants to put efford towards that direction.

Posted

Being honest, I still think Venus should go back to Europe and restart her life. She clearly has no friends in Japan, she's completely alone, her aunt has been trying to contact her for years. Just my opinion from my perspective, of course I don't know her deeply.

Posted

Being honest, I still think Venus should go back to Europe and restart her life. She clearly has no friends in Japan, she's completely alone, her aunt has been trying to contact her for years. Just my opinion from my perspective, of course I don't know her deeply.

Honestly though I don’t even see that playing out that well? People need to want to get better and I don’t think Venus really wants to. If she did move back to Europe I could see it being a very impulsive decision but then once she got there she’d get even more depressed because I do NOT see her taking active steps to improve her life no matter where she is. At least in Japan she feels some joy from just being there. I don’t know. Just a thought but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

I just can’t stop feeling bad for manaki, I bet he wanted a long life with her and maybe a family and what she did to him is awful, poor guy