• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6832 posts in this topic

Posted

*taking a break from laughing really hard during the whole week after seeing the super dooper boop bai bai booooop announcement*

Here where I live we have a word to that, Venus: CHINELAGEM.

Posted

And what even happened to the million of aesthetics she was going to try? She looks like she just wants to go back to being kawaii uwu

(And... Chinelagem indeed!)

Posted

I think the hands (especially her thumb and fingernails) look just like Venus', and that book (Advanced Japanese) seems like something she would study from, but the voice is... very clearly not her, right? Unless she put some kind of effect on her voice? It doesn't have any of the nasal sounds or forced "American" accent that her voice is most infamous for.

Hard to say since she's always forcing her voice to be high pitched

Posted

I wondering now, did Manaki took her back but like

*You can stay at the apartment, but You gotta get your own money*

Because her begging for money like this is quite low

Posted

I wondering now, did Manaki took her back but like

*You can stay at the apartment, but You gotta get your own money*

Because her begging for money like this is quite low

I wonder if he even really took her back or just allowed her to film a few videos/take a few photos while she was picking up her stuff. She hasn't posted any streams from his appartment, so who knows if she's really staying there.

Posted

I just can’t believe she’s asking followers fo pay for such crappy content. She clearly doesn’t have any dignity left 

Posted

I just can’t believe she’s asking followers fo pay for such crappy content. She clearly doesn’t have any dignity left 

guess she got some *sugar daddies* who are welling to be for some 

Posted

Apparently she's making it hard for people to quit, as well?:alpacaconfused: Here is a quote of a comment:

So here's the thing about Venus's new fan club. I would sign up but the problem is ,that while it is easy enough to sign up, there would be no way to cancel without knowing Japanese. It is all in Japanese, so one would need to know Japanese if at any time in the future they wanted to cancel their subscription. So essentially Venus is restricting it to only Japanese membership.

Posted

Wouldn't Venus be better off hosting her club on LINE? not fanicon...? lol

At least everyone would be able to use it. Oh, I forgot..she needs the money.

Posted

Apparently she's making it hard for people to quit, as well?:alpacaconfused:

Yeah, totally agree with you there. Also, most of her fans aren't Japanese.

Posted

I’m surprised she’s not using onlyfans.com. I’ve seen so so so many influencers using that lately.

Posted

I’m surprised she’s not using onlyfans.com. I’ve seen so so so many influencers using that lately.

She's completely out of touch with the world, so it's a wonder that she managed to set up a fanclub at all.

Posted

She's becoming more and more like Margo, just lazier, more privileged and less clever. Margo used this sort of e-begging by saying "help us pay for Venus's school!" or "help us launch Venus's music career!", while Venus doesn't even bother to say why she needs the money, she just wants the money!

Posted

She’s EXACTLY like marge, every bit as shady and scammy. Just without marge’s hustle.

Posted

She's becoming more and more like Margo, just lazier, more privileged and less clever. Margo used this sort of e-begging by saying "help us pay for Venus's school!" or "help us launch Venus's music career!", while Venus doesn't even bother to say why she needs the money, she just wants the money!

😂

she can make a donation page if she wanted rather than trying to get money in the cheapest ways!

i never understood her anyway but she could work as a model in japan, ofc japanese modeling agencies would book her for photoshoots /ads or appear on tv as tv personality.. 

she just want to do lazy streams online and to get money for granted without doing much effort