• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

In that video this girl I think was purposely trying to sound like Venus. But in other videos she sounds more like a normal German girl speaking English with an accent to me. I live in Germany and she sounds like people I know lol. Might be easy for her to imitate Venus since Venus also speaks (Swiss) German best and does have some German accent with added kawaii uguuu stuff that she thinks is cute

Posted

It's actually impressive how she speaks exactly like Venus, every little quirk in her way of speaking is spot on!

Yameah, judging by the rest of her channel, it is definitely a parody. She even changed the title. 

Posted (edited)

I found a channel whose youtuber looks and sounds exactly like Weenos. It's insane!!

I thought she must surely be a comedy youtuber because this was a hilarious imitation but it’s just a channel with the most random content and a couple thousand subs 

Edited by Redpandagal

Posted

Ok, Venus last posted on Instagram on November 27 and since she announced her Fanclub and ALL of her stories are censored Fanclub posts! Ugh, her followers aren’t going to subscribe to that just because she doesn’t post on Instagram anymore. She has really no clue about advertising....

I‘m sure most of her followers don’t subscribe because they know that she will abandon that website in two weeks from now at most! 

Posted

Ok, Venus last posted on Instagram on November 27 and since she announced her Fanclub and ALL of her stories are censored Fanclub posts! Ugh, her followers aren’t going to subscribe to that just because she doesn’t post on Instagram anymore. She has really no clue about advertising....

Well here’s one of the two censored posts she’s put up so far-

FB4AC329-94D6-4013-BCBD-8E8DB1089F37.thu

It’s on her “fanclub” link for some reason.

So that’s the kind of quality content you’re missing out on..

Posted

Absolute radio silence on IG apart from private chat link too. 
You'd think she’d promote it more... I get the feeling it’s just going to be her normal IG (as in the content) but she’s charging people to see it.

Posted

What is up with the paywall?

You're not the queen of England.  This reminds me of Yumi King. lol

Posted

Someone on lolcow found this : https://anony.link/https://streamable.com/6vhpx

Is it Venus? They even compared the handwritting. Seems possible to me. 

I think the hands (especially her thumb and fingernails) look just like Venus', and that book (Advanced Japanese) seems like something she would study from, but the voice is... very clearly not her, right? Unless she put some kind of effect on her voice? It doesn't have any of the nasal sounds or forced "American" accent that her voice is most infamous for.

Posted

is she really in that much need of money? whatever happened to her paypig david? (that was his name right...?)

Posted

What is up with the paywall?

You're not the queen of England.  This reminds me of Yumi King. lol

Back in the day I used to think that Yumi was inspired by Venus. Now it's the other way around, but Venus seems like more of a trainwreck :S

Posted

is she really in that much need of money? whatever happened to her paypig david? (that was his name right...?)

He lurks here and realised she maybe back with Manaki so cut her off?

Posted (edited)

I can't help but find this to be a bit narcissistic.

Yeah, she is showing her true colors as a malignant narcissist. She's already shown deep signs of being a narc like her mother, usually people with this disorder are fully developed narcs in their 20s.

Edited by eru777