• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

i have no idea how the rules for japanese visas are especially after a divorce. but as far as i know japanese visas rules are strict and i am curious if venus is really on PR visa or not. Could be that as long as the process of divorce is not done, she is able to stay in Japan. 

but i don't want to imagine if she really gets deported.....she will give herself and life up and ending up with drinking all day and going down and down

Basically if the husband signs a special form she can keep and renew her visa. I once knew a Mexican girl with that case. 

And about Samantha bags

60% of Japanese girls own one. 

There are second hand shops selling such bags cheaply

Posted

She has a Samantha Vega bag which is a Japanese luxury brand. 

The bags usually cost over 200, but the one she has in the picture is the pink version of the 'Samantha Vega Lady Azel Handbag' which is no longer available to buy because I think it was limited edition.

I don't see how she could buy something that's limited edition and expensive unless someone else got it for her....

she’s had that bag for a long time. I remember she had it when she was still living with Manaki and dressing in doll clothes. I’m pretty sure it was in a video of hers as well but I don’t remember which one. I think she bought it or it was given to her when she was in a much better financial situation. Still don’t know why she’s acting like she can buy all the fancy things though 

Posted

she’s had that bag for a long time. I remember she had it when she was still living with Manaki and dressing in doll clothes. I’m pretty sure it was in a video of hers as well but I don’t remember which one. I think she bought it or it was given to her when she was in a much better financial situation. Still don’t know why she’s acting like she can buy all the fancy things though 

Ah I see, thanks for the input. Tbh the way she's getting new things like makeup, nails, bags etc recently + that guy's voice while she was drinking on livestream makes me believe she might have a sugar daddy...

Posted

I think she mentioned in a rooftop date video that the bag was a gift from manaki 

Posted (edited)

Then the business stuff was bullshit, working in a bar is too hard for her, and she is back with Manaki because whoring herself out to a creep old manager isn't as fun as she thought it would be and after all she has not talent.

Edited by Myosotis

Posted

I just hope she appreciates him for all that he does for her... it honestly makes me sad that she doesn’t realize how much she has done for her

If they do get back together and she actually treats you nice I will start following her on Instagram and YouTube again,  but I’m not gonna hold my breath on it

Posted (edited)

If they do get back together and she actually treats you nice I will start following her on Instagram and YouTube again,  but I’m not gonna hold my breath on it

We don't know what is really happening between them in private. Even if she isn't treating him well, we cannot expect her to claim it publicly. She will be all lovey-dovey in video until she find a new way to keep her visa and probably just play the victim during a drunk stream. Again

Edited by Sakurai's lip

Posted

We cannot know what is really happen between them in private. Even if she isn't treating him well, we cannot expect her to claim it publicly. She will be all lovey-dovey in video until she find a new way to keep her visa and probably just bably just play the victim during a drunk stream. Again

true sadly 

Posted

She is currently asking people for aesthetic suggestions. Like, do you not like anything deeply enough that you need people to tell you how to be and present yourself? I can't decide between thinking she really is that shallow and needs people telling her what to like or if she already knows what she wants to do aesthetically (to fit someone's ideal, idk) but needs to see if people will approve for whatever reason. Either way she sounds like she is not genuine about anything. Or maybe it was just a way of playing up the BPD "many faces" thing again now that it stopped being interesting.

It just sounds too weird to ask people how they think you should look instead of trying out stuff and deciding in a more organic way (?) idk if it's actually a thing.

(Also I find it funny when people say they listen to every kind of music, like... I'm sure you don't. No one does. Maybe you like every trending genre, but that's not the same)

Screenshot_20191124-224324_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-224359_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She is currently asking people for aesthetic suggestions. Like, do you not like anything deeply enough that you need people to tell you how to be and present yourself? I can't decide between thinking she really is that shallow and needs people telling her what to like or if she already knows what she wants to do aesthetically (to fit someone's ideal, idk) but needs to see if people will approve for whatever reason. Either way she sounds like she is not genuine about anything. Or maybe it was just a way of playing up the BPD "many faces" thing again now that it stopped being interesting.

It just sounds too weird to ask people how they think you should look instead of trying out stuff and deciding in a more organic way (?) idk if it's actually a thing.

(Also I find it funny when people say they listen to every kind of music, like... I'm sure you don't. No one does. Maybe you like every trending genre, but that's not the same)

Screenshot_20191124-224324_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-224359_Instagram.jpg

cringee:beardo:

Posted

What aesthetic? Is it like a them for her online persona?

Posted

I am cringing on how she still stuck in the idea of the virtual persona!

and her fake business.. 

i dont know what is going on in her mind! 

Well it is my fault of expecting something from a mentally unstable woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted

I am cringing on how she still stuck in the idea of the virtual persona!

and her fake business.. 

i dont know what is going on in her mind! 

Well it is my fault of expecting something from a mentally unstable woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

can we get back the online diva idea of every damn little flake insta/touber that's making exactly the same as her, asking for an aesthetic for representing their online persona, but not being that visual noisy as she did? we all know that moslty of people nowdays are amazed of online personalities (want to relate about mid school teenagers) and she must feel the pressure of making a nice, attractive and confortable spank on the topic also. 

i can tell you exactly what her mind, as a high rated guru is telling her: 'we are here together and we are gonna fall down into oblivion if we dont renovate and wear the pants again, darling'

you should not expect nothing of anyone, she's not an entertainer, she's a human.

Posted

So much for being done with her delayed puberty, bish you're right in the middle if you still need to figure out who you are...Why else the constant changing and trying out etc.

Posted (edited)

So much for being done with her delayed puberty, bish you're right in the middle if you still need to figure out who you are...Why else the constant changing and trying out etc.

Maybe she sees herself as a celebrity (she isn't but you know), people like Madonna and Christina Aguilera do this whole changing persona thing. She reads PULL and her drunk tiddy stream phase has been compared to Dirrty Xtina a few times. 

I wish she'd just go back to some of her previous looks. 

She looked really nice here, obvious filters aside.

https://youtu.be/voIGp0rNeuA

Edited by Marilyn