• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6978 posts in this topic

Posted

I definitely want to see results of that (not the delusional ones of course).

She also posted a regular insta photo, where she looks decent.

Screenshot_20191119-140855_Instagram.jpg

she defo just realised her cute persona is what grabs the cash and not the alcopop weirdness o lawd, even her use of words shows uncertainty so I don’t know how convinced I am by this... ‘I’m kind of done’ 

Posted

Now that I re-read her post, maybe she means that she's tired of it – but she is not going to stop anytime soon.

Just like when you're tired of eating fast food everyday, but still lack the motivation to cook for yourself.

Posted

I don't believe a single word she is saying

every once in a while she says something like "I'm more mature, I'm a grown person, I'm tired been a child" every time she turns back to be a child, what's different now?

It's more like I am - wishing- she will stop than me believing her. Been here, seen everything concerning her lifestyle. We know the phases, we know the 1 Minute ups and the 3 Months Downs that follow afterwards. Probably should have worded my initial post differently. IMO, if she really is in a relationship with the other person not being happy about her "edgy-drunk-persona" the possibility that she might try harder is higher. She seems to need someone who helps her navigate, it started out that way with Manaki too. Like always, I don't think it will last though.

On another note, she just posted this, do y'all think she is back at the flat she lived in with Manaki? Maybe she just finally moved out and got her stuff, but I just had the horrendous thought that they might have reconciled, even though it seems unlikely to impossible. 

Screenshot_20191120_112930.jpg

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure they have reconciled. That would explain the picture of Manaki's doll and her comment about her "friends and family". Manaki's family has every reason to be against their relationship now, and with the things Venus said about him to her friends, they're probably against it too.

Edited by Sakurai's lip

Posted

to me it is hard to believe that she reconciled with him. If I would be Manaki I couldn't forgive the person who has spread all the lies about me on social media sites. 

Could be an old photo. She often uploads old photos

or as bOOK said she could finally take her things out from manaki's flat

Posted

It's more like I am - wishing- she will stop than me believing her. Been here, seen everything concerning her lifestyle. We know the phases, we know the 1 Minute ups and the 3 Months Downs that follow afterwards. Probably should have worded my initial post differently. IMO, if she really is in a relationship with the other person not being happy about her "edgy-drunk-persona" the possibility that she might try harder is higher. She seems to need someone who helps her navigate, it started out that way with Manaki too. Like always, I don't think it will last though.

On another note, she just posted this, do y'all think she is back at the flat she lived in with Manaki? Maybe she just finally moved out and got her stuff, but I just had the horrendous thought that they might have reconciled, even though it seems unlikely to impossible. 

Screenshot_20191120_112930.jpg

I think they may still be friends. Remember Manaki was at her meet and greet even they split. I can't remember if that was before or after the scathing video. Actually I think it was between one where she said she didn't want to talk about him and the scathing one. Not 100% sure though.

I'm interested in these Switzerland hints  first the passport and now the Heidi cup.

Posted

i am not venus nor that i want to talk about myself in her section, but i just broke up with my husband (not yet divorced) and now I decided to keep being nice and neutral with him and his family although we had many problems together but once we mutually agreed to split up, I found no reason for me to hate up on him anymore, like it is already done to just be mature and respect the other side! It is hard not to tell your friends about how bad your partner was, but definitely NOT YOUR FOLLOWERS!
If venus reads this, i hope you never talk about manaki and i hope you dont forget that he wasted years taking care of you after doing stomach surgery and dealing up with your mentality! He deserves to be respected and know that his family is going to be always by HIS side.

I think they may still be friends. Remember Manaki was at her meet and greet even they split. I can't remember if that was before or after the scathing video. Actually I think it was between one where she said she didn't want to talk about him and the scathing one. Not 100% sure though.

I'm interested in these Switzerland hints  first the passport and now the Heidi cup.

she will be deported anyway to Switzerland if she keeps doing what she is doing!

maybe she started to delusion us into accepting that (she is moving to switzerland not being deported) lowkey is (she is trying to make herself love Switzerland and accept being swiss so once she get deported it would matter for her) 🙃

Posted

she will be deported anyway to Switzerland if she keeps doing what she is doing!

maybe she started to delusion us into accepting that (she is moving to switzerland not being deported) lowkey is (she is trying to make herself love Switzerland and accept being swiss so once she get deported it would matter for her) 🙃

i have no idea how the rules for japanese visas are especially after a divorce. but as far as i know japanese visas rules are strict and i am curious if venus is really on PR visa or not. Could be that as long as the process of divorce is not done, she is able to stay in Japan. 

but i don't want to imagine if she really gets deported.....she will give herself and life up and ending up with drinking all day and going down and down

Posted (edited)

Ugh I really hope the video she’s filming is a “watch me pack/throw away my old stuff” video and not a “I’m getting back with Manaki” video. The guy does not deserve to be with someone as destructive and manipulative as Venus. I thought she was in a relationship with someone new but the recent photos and stories are now making me think she went crawling back to Manaki because she can’t stay in Japan on her own. I mean she said she was done rebelling, in a relationship people were opposed to and is now posting pictures from what looks to be her old room. I also found it suspicious how she said she filmed a video and didn’t like it so she’s going to film it again. Sounds like she’s trying to be careful with her words. 

Also if she does get back with Manaki she would have a lot of explaining to do to her followers considering the video where she called him an abusive creep plus the fact that she said she likes women. 

Edited by mollamolla

Posted (edited)

1574263587502.thumb.png.9be289b1e6dcdb0f

I'm believing she is back with Manaki for about 90%, the other one is she got her stuff back and felt motivated

Still, each individual have their choices in life, hopefully if Manaki does accepts her back, Venus will be more grateful and care for him while seeking professional mental health care, both need to take care of each other

And if she blew this again, welp, goodbye lots of pity points for her after that by a lot of her fanbases

(I Dooooooo wonder now if these *miserable me drunk drunk eye bags* all was not to get our attention as much as Manaki's all this time, I wonder if she was guilt tripping him the whole time)

8773438.thumb.gif.2dfd53acbe0ed916fe192b

Edited by Kween of Moderation

Posted (edited)

1574263587502.thumb.png.9be289b1e6dcdb0f

I'm believing she is back with Manaki for about 90%, the other one is she got her stuff back and felt motivated

The more time passes, the stronger the feeling of reconciliation creeps back :alpacadone:

Still, each individual have their choices in life, hopefully if Manaki does accepts her back, Venus will be more grateful and care for him while seeking professional mental health care, both need to take care of each other

This. A thousand times. I hope Venus reads this, and I wish both of them will get tattoos of this on their respective foreheads

(I Dooooooo wonder now if these *miserable me drunk drunk eye bags* all was not to get our attention as much as Manaki's all this time, I wonder if she was guilt tripping him the whole time)

8773438.thumb.gif.2dfd53acbe0ed916fe192b

Oh Lord's, it actually makes sense. As far as we have seen from our point of view, Manaki still cared for her at least most times she spiraled publicly, in terms of calling her during her karaoke streams and being a (safety?) bystander at events. Like you have said before, let's hope they will treat each other with more respect if they really are dating, try their best and seek out for professional help. 

(also I am praying this isn't a toxic relationship which they can't move on from) 

Edited by b00ks

Posted

Her photoshopping is so sloppy and lazy (like everything else she does.) She chops off part of her face to get the smol face she wishes she had but leaves sharp corners on either side of her chin.

2283927A-A52F-4159-81E1-786CCA266707.thu

Real people don’t have chins like that, Venus.

Posted

Guys I found this. She commented on Taylor’s second to last recent post! Taylor has not responded. Hard to say if Venus is trying to mend bridges but Taylor is having none of it or if Taylor just hasn’t seen it.

6C78FEDF-1B3F-421B-BDEF-F03046D43EA4.thu

Unrelated to that there was this:

05CA651D-69B0-43D8-8685-3A5D82954604.thu

Is she really trying this time?

And then finally there is this:

262AFF45-BA5D-4D0F-8899-71DDC4ADB6C1.thu

We’re going back to kawaii doll, then? For what, the 3rd time?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!

I HAVE NO RIGHT TO KNOW BUT I WANNA!!! 😭😭😭

Posted (edited)

262AFF45-BA5D-4D0F-8899-71DDC4ADB6C1.thu

She has a Samantha Vega bag which is a Japanese luxury brand. 

The bags usually cost over 200, but the one she has in the picture is the pink version of the 'Samantha Vega Lady Azel Handbag' which is no longer available to buy because I think it was limited edition.

I don't see how she could buy something that's limited edition and expensive unless someone else got it for her....

Edited by Caeleigh