• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

It’s been a week since she’s posted anything on social media... does anybody know what’s the longest she’s gone without posting?

no idea. Maybe she actually heeded our advice of taking time off the internet lol. Doubt it though.

Posted

It’s been a week since she’s posted anything on social media... does anybody know what’s the longest she’s gone without posting?

She posted the passport on Tuesday, so it's only been a couple days?

Posted

Probably she needs someone to "boss" her around like Margo did. On her own she is incapable to do it. She is a follower type of a person, not a leader.

I agree she does need someone to "crack the whip" as they say. But YouTube is a volatile business anyways I think her best bet is to get the Japanese equivalent of a GED so she can get a job and slowly squirrel money away to pursue higher education.

Posted

She's been on YouTube for almost 10 years, I can't even hold the same job for 4 years before thinking of killing myself, I can't blame her for abandoning her channel or not been inspired to make more videos.

Also either yesterday or two days ago I got a notification saying that she posted a story (not the passport one), I guess nobody here watched it, or maybe it was a problem with the Instagram app.

Posted

Ella ha estado en YouTube durante casi 10 años, ni siquiera puedo mantener el mismo trabajo durante 4 años antes de pensar en suicidarme, no puedo culparla por abandonar su canal o no haberme inspirado para hacer más videos.

También ayer o hace dos días recibí una notificación que decía que ella publicó una historia (no la del pasaporte), supongo que nadie la vio aquí, o tal vez fue un problema con la aplicación de Instagram.

Please, she lives in Tokyo, she just need leave her bed and go out to make a video that catches the attention of her audience, something like "visiting x place not common in other countries" or "doing some shit for weaboos"

Posted

Probably she needs someone to "boss" her around like Margo did. On her own she is incapable to do it. She is a follower type of a person, not a leader.

Interestingly, Margo was too controlling for her liking, but when her virtual Youtuber manager gives her creative freedom while providing everything for her (equipment etc), he's bad because he doesn't know what he's doing and she shifts all blame onto him, taking no responsibility whatsoever (something shady def happened there). If you're a strict manager, you're bad. If you give her freedom, you're still bad. And she's a victim. Always.

Posted (edited)

The pic is just of her bjd soz my screen is small, 

i cant tell if she is speaking of manaki or other because she is no longer involved with her family unlike back then? But what do I know 

also I wonder if this pic is old or if she has retrieved some of her kaweewee possessions 

9634D278-342A-4BC4-A662-83B00E146D97.jpeg

Edited by Sylkie
Further speculation

Posted (edited)

Maybe she found someone else. I bet it's an old shaddy guy who's paid for her nails, lash extentions etc. and maybe this doll (what a thing to buy when you don't have a stable source of income). 

For her lack of video, I can't blame her. It's not like it was a thing she liked to do or she really had the choice to make from the start. After leaving Margot, she probably continued just because it was something she was used to (not like she learned to do something else to gain money). Not whiteknighting but people on gossip sites are always like : "Venus needs to quit SM and YT !!!" and when she does : "why aren't she posting anything? She needs to publish at least a video !" 

Edited by Sakurai's lip

Posted

I figured it’s probably someone new and a female but I have no idea who. Kind of weird that she mentioned her family since I don’t think she talks to Margo anymore. Also if it really is someone new the whole post is basically a slap in the face to Manaki since he helped pay for that doll (pretty sure it was a birthday gift from him). 

Posted (edited)

Maybe she found someone else. I bet it's an old shaddy guy (david ????) who's paid for here nails, lash extentions etc. and maybe this doll (what a thing to buy when you don't have a stable source of income). 

For her lack of video, I can't blame her. It's not like it was a thing she liked to do or she really had the choice to make from the start. After leaving Margot, she probably continued just because it was something she was used to (not like she learned to do something else to gain money). Not whiteknighting but people on gossip site are always like : "Venus needs to quit SM and YT !!!" and when she does : "why aren't she posting anything? She needs to publish at least a video !" 

i think this is the same Super Dollfie that manaki bought her, could be wrong though but I recognise the sculpt from last time 

& yeah, if she could just be honest with us/her fans about her feelings on making videos I’m sure ppl would understand and no longer harass her to make them but she keeps drip feeding us content and keeping her fans on the hook. To me it seems that she really doesn’t want to keep doing it but has a financial dependance on the revenue it produces :/ kinda using her fans but they don’t notice because WK lol 

Edited by Sylkie

Posted

To me it seems that she really doesn’t want to keep doing it but has a financial dependance on the revenue it produces :/ 

you've summed it all up.

Posted (edited)

i cant tell if she is speaking of manaki or other because she is no longer involved with her family unlike back then? But what do I know 

I don't think she means Manaki and/or his family. Because they have always treated her well in the past and they never have had something against her and her relationship with Manaki (at least from what we could see and read). Her ex mother-in-law seemed to really like Venus bc she always sent her Birthday cards and sweets

so her caption might be a hint of a new relationship or she just wants attention by writing stuff like this

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

I think her best bet is to get the Japanese equivalent of a GED so she can get a job and slowly squirrel money away to pursue higher education.

She has no desire to do anything remotely like this, lol. Higher education? GED? a “JOB”?? That’s for us common ordinary folks. She’s a Celebrity with her own (pretend) Company and a future Business Owner and nothing less will do. 

i think this is the same Super Dollfie that manaki bought her, could be wrong though but I recognise the sculpt from last time 

Yes that’s the doll Manaki gave her. I think this is an old pic. There are no pink walls where she lives now.

And I think her “mystery friend” is a customer/client/sugar daddy, the same one who gave her that LV scarf. She’s testing the waters to see if her fans would accept her new”arrangement” if she were to reveal it. She has to have some kind of new income source to live on now that her YT channel is once again dead and her meal ticket (Manaki) is gone.

Posted

Man, if it is revealed that she has a relationship with her sugar daddy, margot is going to have a field day 9_9

Posted (edited)

If this person turns out to be a man, we can say she's straight when it's convenient. :doge:

Edited by Sakurai's lip