• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6218 posts in this topic

Posted

Well in Europe (Switzerland included) the face features need to be visible, sometimes they even darken the photo, if it is too bright.
Edit: Could not find any better example, just this blurry one but still better than from Venus which she tries to pass as real.

passport.jpg

in Spain, photos are usually darkened, and 9 out of 10 times you came out uglier than usual, we say that there is no worse photo than the one in the ID/passport

and you can put a slight smile, but not as big as venus

Posted

I really hope she edited the picture she took of the finished passport, and not provided an edited photo of herself for the passport. That's some serious level of denial if you can't accept your face in a serious document, where absolutely everybody turns out looking bad. 

I'm so in denial that that passport looks like that in reality. :alpacadone:

Posted

I'm a little confused about this. Why her Swiss passport doesn't follow Swiss guidelines? Even if she took it in Japan they should follow the guidelines of the origin of the passport. But thank you anyway for the video. Very informative.

This. The passport is not made by a Japanese official, its made at the embassy of Switzerland so im pretty sure any Japanese rules dont apply here.

I am working as document controller at the airport and ive never seen a swiss passport picture with a smiling person, I only remember always being jealous of americans cause they could smile in their pictures :alpacadone:

Posted

I guess editing pictures is a common thing in Asia.This blog post has a few people living in Korea with that problem https://www.boboandchichi.com/2017/04/korea-face-passport-nightmare/

And I have a Colombian friend that married a Chinese guy and her passport photo is edited.

Also, if there was something wrong with her passport photo (smiling and edited) wouldn't the Swiss embassy reject the photo?

Posted

She obviously PS that photo, she maybe lazy but when it comes to editing her photos, that's her only goal nowadays that motivates herself to give a shit about something

Posted

This. The passport is not made by a Japanese official, its made at the embassy of Switzerland so im pretty sure any Japanese rules dont apply here.

I am working as document controller at the airport and ive never seen a swiss passport picture with a smiling person, I only remember always being jealous of americans cause they could smile in their pictures :alpacadone:

off-topic, I'm American and when I took my passport pictures they said no smiles:( 

Posted

it's evident people have different rules for passport photos in different countries
that fact is something we don't need to keep discussing 
But the weird thing is the eyes for me, like osmeone else said 
How would you manage to even edit a passpport photo by yourself if it's an official document :\ 

Posted

And I think that's all there is about that, the document itself will be official and according to whatever rules, the edit is just for the internet. 

I think we don't have to discuss about this further. 

Posted

At this point her youtube career is dead and i don't see this whole 'business' thing going anywhere and the fact that she renewed her swiss passport makes me wonder if she gave up on japan and is thinking in going to swiss 

Posted

She could be a youtuber again in no time if she would just be willing to get it togeather.

Posted

it's such a shame tbh 

venus could have a really decent career in youtube but she literally threw everything away, it's so baffling 

Posted

the same thing happened to spoony lol (noah antwiler) , he just slowly faded into obscurity because of mental issues , treating people like shit

Posted

She could be a youtuber again in no time if she would just be willing to get it togeather.

Probably she needs someone to "boss" her around like Margo did. On her own she is incapable to do it. She is a follower type of a person, not a leader.

Posted

It’s been a week since she’s posted anything on social media... does anybody know what’s the longest she’s gone without posting?