• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Comment found on lolcow :

"While I do believe she's got issues (who wouldn't after living with Margo?), I think she exaggerates everything that helps her build this broken sad girl persona. The anxiety/being a neet (when she loooves attention, has no problem filming stupid shit in public, being obnoxious around strangers, whoring herself out to david-sama and co for a few bucks), the claims of self-harm and cutting up her arms and bleeding everywhere (when we've seen unclothed full body pics and never once a scratch, until she decided bandages in full view were her new fashion item of choice for that gross insta post), the bpd/psycho schtick (every fucking word just sounded too calculated for maximized pity points, just too tumblr-y, paired with posed selfies edited to the moon and back supposedly in the middle of a mental breakdown, sure), and then this drinking thing, conveniently broadcasted whenever she fails to meet a deadline or deliver content she promised. She needs to be seen as ultra mentally ill, so she will always have an excuse for being a talentless waste of space, scamming her viewers and accomplishing nothing. She cycles between "I'm so much better you guys" and calculated mental breakdowns to maintain the audience on edge, always worrying and understanding and accepting her poor behavior."

Edited by Sakurai's lip

Posted

About the pics with the period. That stains on the shorts are from not using a pad at all. 

I have to change my pads a lot and even wash that zone in the bidet and from my experience those pics looks like she didn't use anything.

Posted

I haven't spoken in here since August and, with all that has transpired since, my past words still hold weight and she continues to solidify my past assumptions that are no longer assumptions. I will reiterate a few of my past comments.... for those of you who take offense to the harsh criticisms of Venus because you see things she does as things you once did or do, please do not lose yourself in her identity. It's easy to draw parallels especially if you have experienced abusive parent/s, struggle with body image, mental health issues, or addictions, but she is not you and you are not her. I want to take a moment to say, for all of those who are going through or are recovering from those traumas, I offer you sincerest love and I am rooting for you to pull through! For anyone reading this (even Venus) you are worthy, you are important, your existence is not a mistake, and it isn't too late for you.
 Having said that, personally I don't see her getting any better because she doesn't want better, she wants what she used to have but without someone telling her what to do and putting in very little to zero effort. She likes the fast life, she likes fast money, she loves the attention (be it good or bad), she won't stop.She has described herself as a c*nt on several occasions, and sometimes.... when someone tells you who they are you have to believe them. I don't dismiss that Margo was a wicked woman, but Venus has no excuse now for how she treats the people around her. This is who she is, and unlike her photos, she can't filter her real personality.

Manaki was by no means perfect, but no one can take away from the fact that he and his family really loved Venus. They welcomed her with open arms and treated her more like family than the family she knew... the mother and sister seemed incredibly sweet and I am sure Manaki's father was a kind man too. Manaki may have his faults but he worked hard, supported her through illness, and tried to give her a comfortable life all the while she was verbally abusive and only heaven knows what else in both public and private. Once he had enough, he did what any person with sense and self worth would do is by severing ties to preserve his own mental health and possibly physical well being and I give him props he stood by her as long as he did. He may have been in love/infatuated with a fantasy but... he still loved her even when the facade wore off and he still wanted to be there for her and get her help..even allowing her to go through bizarre phases (dressing in childlike outfits and wearing a chest binder for example) in hopes she would be happy. But everyone has their limits. I hope he can/will move on and find peace and someone who truly cares for him.
 I can't say what the future holds for her, but in her voluntary descent into further madness, she continues to burn bridges, her financial resources continue to dry up, and with certain Vangelics starting to catch wind and see the light, I don't suspect life will continue to be lofty for her long. At most I give her a year before what small safety nets of income dissolve and she really has no fans she can milk money out of. I don't wish her misfortune, I don't.. however the fact she has some grandiose sense of self where she feels she is above working a regular job in itself makes me look at her in disgust because.... the same jobs you look down that support a lot of your fans' way of living have helped her at times by people supporting her numerous failed ventures in the past and present and it makes her look like an entitled, snobbish brat.

With no real skills, she better hope she can at the least acquire a job at a Burger King should she not be able to keep up this way of life long. Only time will tell the outcome... but I really have no respect, hope, or sympathy for her at this point. /endtangent.

couldn’t have said it better

Posted

Also, Venus, maybe wear a heavy flow tampon or some heavy duty pads OR both really

1573429911957.thumb.jpg.0a38f273e155efe8:alpacaworry:, heavy flow period is terrible I know, but this is just an advice

Its concerning because it looks...umm...brown, I know blood turns brown but my view is it looks like she's been sitting on it for too long

oh my god :amgplz: Whether it’s period blood that’s old enough to have turned brown or just straight up shit, that’s freaking disgusting. No one in their right mind would do a livestream looking like that and have it be visible to the viewers. NOT KAWAII VENUS, NOT KAWAII.

Even if she had gotten her period and didn’t know, she’d have to have been sitting a while for the stain to get that big on her shorts. And then sitting even longer for it to turn BROWN UGH. But who knows. Maybe it’s an old stain from a previous period, maybe she got her period and didn’t realize, maybe she’s actually gone mentally and shit her pants then just left it. She looked like a mess for that whole stream and like she had just woken up. 

CCD0FAB5-0A53-42C9-838F-3B4042D36219.jpeg

2CCDF798-79FC-43AA-B382-32F0CC3899C4.jpeg

Posted

Anyone have a vod for that stream? 

Posted

I’m sorry but those are not salon nails. The salon she tagged does acrylic nails that look like this (from their website):

CDA34626-0F34-41C4-BA71-CB6AB8FFC8BC.thu

NOT this:

D86F0B49-E40E-41D9-B11D-300D9871B919.thu

These look like someone painted some dollar-store nail polish on her janked-up raggedy ass nails and called it a “manicure.” They could have at least trimmed her damn nails, lol. And that cheap polish is already chipping off.

This is just sad.

To be fair, that to me looks like she went for a crushed seashell and pearl cabochon type of manicur, not a solid color design. It doesnt look good to me either, but the nail lady couldve been new at work or just had a bad day. Venus couldve requested to have clear gel and then seashells, no color. having your nails done does'nt have to be added length. I think she did indeed get spoiled/sugared by that David dude, is what im trying to say. 

Posted

To be fair, that to me looks like she went for a crushed seashell and pearl cabochon type of manicur, not a solid color design. It doesnt look good to me either, but the nail lady couldve been new at work or just had a bad day. Venus couldve requested to have clear gel and then seashells, no color. having your nails done does'nt have to be added length. I think she did indeed get spoiled/sugared by that David dude, is what im trying to say. 

Yeah except whoever ‘did’ her nails didn’t do anything but paint some cheap-looking polish on them. Her nails and cuticles are raggedy and ratty and don’t even look clean much less manicured. Which by the way is how her nails always look, along with her hair and skin. She can’t even keep herself clean, her hair and skin are always greasy and disheveled and her nails (which she shows closeups of in videos) are always raggedy and gross-looking. She’s a sloppy dirty mess and I wish she’d take herself off the internet and get herself in order. Or at least take a shower and trim her damn nails.

Posted (edited)

Yeah except whoever ‘did’ her nails didn’t do anything but paint some cheap-looking polish on them. Her nails and cuticles are raggedy and ratty and don’t even look clean much less manicured. Which by the way is how her nails always look, along with her hair and skin. She can’t even keep herself clean, her hair and skin are always greasy and disheveled and her nails (which she shows closeups of in videos) are always raggedy and gross-looking. She’s a sloppy dirty mess and I wish she’d take herself off the internet and get herself in order. Or at least take a shower and trim her damn nails.

Yeah for sure, especially with that livestream where she had a crusty blood and/or pop covered ass. I was thinking that her nails look super short and weird shaped. Like almost to the point where they’d be hard to work with. Just super tiny, short nail beds and sideways oval shaped nails. It’s unfortunate.

—————————————————————
(Speaking in general now and not at the quoted user) For some reason I don’t doubt she had her nails done by that salon (like if she got lash extensions and dyed hair which she clearly did idk why she’d lie about nails, which isn’t as extreme as dyed hair or lash extensions) The salon follows her Instagram, and I can see there’s some pearls/jems slapped onto her tiny nails. Her nails just aren’t a good shape to work with. Like she should have gotten a fake set from them so the shape and overall outcome looks better. They clearly provide that service. But because it’s a screenshot of a zoomed-in Instagram post, the quality sucks and it’s hard to see. I wish she had posted a closeup. I’m having a hard time seeing many details like cuticles and stuff. But I digress cuz her nails ain’t all that interesting.

What’s more interesting is those weird Japanese live-streams. Like who even is the audience? Random Japanese people? I watched the one where she had the stain on her butt and it’s actually sad as fuck. Like in the first 10 seconds she got a look of anguish on her face, then buried her face in her hand and made a pained sound... Then minutes later she begins drinking. GIRL. GET HELP.

F8218AA4-7180-433D-BD76-0B1424404BB4.jpeg

FF0E1819-4141-44FA-8EAA-D79DB1EAEE81.jpeg

1F4DE591-BFA8-45C6-8BE6-1D277FDE8176.jpeg

34769D86-5057-485F-A087-26A34078D469.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking
spoilered screencaps

Posted

I watched that stream like 4 times since July and never noticed the weird stain, I guess I have to look at her ass more often.

I want to say 2 things, the first one is that the streams happened at 10pm Japan time and the second thing is that I didn't uploaded the videos to spark some drama (maybe just the first clip, but not the full streams); the videos don't have any tags and I don't mention her name on the titles. I know she's responsible for her actions, but I'm the one that put the videos in the spotlight, I feel kind of guilty...

This wasn't my intention, I find the videos weirdly relaxing, and someone left a comment on YouTube saying that they find them relaxing too, so I thought I would do something nice and facilitate them in case there's more people like us but that can't download the app for one reason or another (I'm not blaming that other person, this is on me). At least, in comparison to the amount of fans she has, not a lot of people watched them.

The videos are going to stay up it's too late to change that, at least I didn't named them "drunk cringefest" like Noko did, but I do want to apologize for any possible repercussions

Posted

4AD5ED44-B99A-4E93-8F51-A46FA08D725A.jpeg

5E6421B9-B3A8-442D-9ACF-D94EC3A63005.jpeg

Posted (edited)

OT: But do you guys think she'll ever move back to Switzerland? Or at least travel back? She uploaded a pic of her new passport photo to her IG story so just kinda made me think about it. 

Edited by Sparklefist
typo

Posted

I want to say 2 things, the first one is that the streams happened at 10pm Japan time

Wait...the stream where she had obviously just woken up and spent the first 2 minutes yawning and still half asleep was at 10:00 AT NIGHT?

15FD004F-B6DA-4E6C-860F-DA0E4E89FC31.thu

F4F05FEB-46B0-4BE8-89D8-F6A156C1B3D4.thu

Yikes. Her life is even more disordered than I thought.

Also- those cans she swigs from in every single stream are Strong Zero vodka in a can (9% alcohol) which is the opposite of “relaxing,” it’s sad.

207BD054-DF1D-48EA-A1C5-71FB341AA0B8.thu

4AD5ED44-B99A-4E93-8F51-A46FA08D725A.jpeg

Her Aunt Zsuzsa (marge’s sister) lives in Switzerland. If she’s going to Switzerland to see Zsu it would be a really good thing. Zsu has been trying to reconnect with Venus ever since she ran away from Marge. She would be a good influence and a big help for Venus to get her life together. 

I don’t think Venus knows anyone else in Switzerland (besides Marge.) Her father lives there too but they have no relationship at all. 

Interesting development.

Posted

As I saw it correctly on her new Passport pic... it shows that her last name is still Palermo. It seems that she did not take Manaki's family name 🤔 ? But I thought it is necessery if you want to have a PR in Japan !? So on what kind of visa is she staying now?

And where did she say that she wants to go to swiss? Or did I miss something 😅 

could it be that she probably get deported soon as ppl here are speculating? could maybe explain her current mood and behavior 🤷🏻‍♀️