• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6058 posts in this topic

Posted

He seems like a masochist, too, by the way he kept egging her on during those live streams to eat more tabasco sauce etc. I hope she cuts this guy out, no amount of money is worth a creep like that around you.

Sadist* 

Masochists like to receive pain, Sadists like to inflict it. :)

Posted

Dying laughing. 
Creepy David got a shout out.

Pretty sure he’s paying her rent in that hole she lives in from whatever hole he lives in on the other side of the world. Yikes 

2E7DECEC-5B06-446B-8F6B-6B0EFD80F28E.png

I'm not even sure this picture is recent. Her hair looks lighter (and cleaner) than usual

Posted

I'm not even sure this picture is recent. Her hair looks lighter (and cleaner) than usual

That's the power of filter, you can still see that her fringe/bangs area has that greasy look but because of filter's light, blur and brightness it's less obvious.

Posted

Even creepier is her extreme editing that makes her look like a cartoon character. Or an alien.

F3552F05-7E8D-4CFB-8D71-134DA63EBFF3.thu

If David ever sees her in person he’s going to be disappointed.

I wonder if this is why she’s “feeling better, you guise!”? She doesn’t have to worry about making videos any more now that she has a paying fan. She can go back to what she loves, which is doing absolutely NOTHING but sitting in her room all day in front of a screen.

She’s abandoned her Youtube channel (again) now that she has an easier income source.

How many days/week do you think she skypes with David? And what does she do onscreen for extra money, and how many other online customers does she have?

Anyone notice a pattern here? First she marries her stalker, then now she caters to her number 1 fan?

Perfect blue flash backs incoming.

A stalker is someone who makes repeated unwanted or scary contact with someone else, online or in person. Manaki does not meet that definition.

Margaret is an example of a stalker.

Posted (edited)

Even creepier is her extreme editing that makes her look like a cartoon character. Or an alien.

F3552F05-7E8D-4CFB-8D71-134DA63EBFF3.thu

If David ever sees her in person he’s going to be disappointed.

I wonder if this is why she’s “feeling better, you guise!”? She doesn’t have to worry about making videos any more now that she has a paying fan. She can go back to what she loves, which is doing absolutely NOTHING but sitting in her room all day in front of a screen.

She’s abandoned her Youtube channel (again) now that she has an easier income source.

How many days/week do you think she skypes with David? And what does she do onscreen for extra money, and how many other online customers does she have?

A stalker is someone who makes repeated unwanted or scary contact with someone else, online or in person. Manaki does not meet that definition.

Margaret is an example of a stalker.

now that I think about it, she might try to resurrect her “business” again if he stops paying, which he inevitably will.

Edited by 336

Posted

I feel like Mana wasn’t a stalker, but at the very least had an unhealthy obsession (sorry if that’s too extreme of a word) and a messed up fantasy idea of being with her. Idk why else he’d go all the way to Disney to see her randomly after keeping such a close eye on her social media. And then proceed to get into a relationship with her based only talking online for a short while and being a fan of her videos....

I get what you’re saying @eru777. She seems to have a pattern of getting involved with obsessive fans. She said in that (now deleted) video where she demonized Mana that she “confused a creepy obsession with love”. And if that’s true, I hope she wouldn’t make that mistake twice cuz that can be dangerous. I think Mana legitimately cared for her past a certain point, but in the beginning DID have unhealthy, obsessive thoughts. David is just creepy and I can guarantee he doesn’t actually care for Weenos.

Posted

Probably an unpopular opinion but I don't really see why him going to see her at Disneyland is considered so extremely creepy, I see it more as awkward. A lot of Youtubers have fans come see them if they announce where they are, especially if they're in a country temporarily. It was a very public place too, not like how some creepy fans show up to peoples houses and knock on their door to try and meet them. I know her being underage plays into the "creepiness" but she was a public figure, not some random girl he had met online and lured there.

I also have a suspicion that Marg encouraged them to date since there's proof she wanted them to get married cause she thought she could get a visa and he remarked that she was too young. He obviously was aware of her age being a negative factor. 

I mean he could have been a creepy obsessed guy, only Venus and him know what really went down but he did financially support her, put a roof over her head, helped her escape and then protect her from her mother, and Venus claims they never were physically intimate. I don't think most guys would be ok with that deal, let alone a predator.

Wait, when did she say they were never physically intimate? Was it in one of her live streams?

In another one of her live streams, someone asked her if she was a virgin and she said something stupid like, if she was a virgin at 22 she'd be a fairy, then said do I look like a fairy to you? (obviously meant to imply she isn't a virgin), yet her split with Manaki was fairly recent, so then she had to have cheated on him. I mean, she was probably a virgin when they met, and if they were never intimate and got married so early, then she must have cheated on him. There were allegations on lolcow, her open admission to wanting to screw girls, her pater ad and even that dude in Korea who her mom claimed she cheated with on her husband.

Posted

You can hear a guy in the back, sorry if it's quiet 

Posted (edited)

Hey, don't get me wrong. I think Mana was the one who was more wronged in the relationship.

He didn't get any, and supported his mentally insane girlfriend and got her a visa.

If anything I feel bad for the guy, lol.

Edited by eru777

Posted (edited)

Was Venus ever confirmed to be Autistic? Well typically autistics like to do their own thing if nobody tells them what to do. The only ok thing about Margo was making sure Venus makes&upload videos.

Edited by greedsaccident

Posted (edited)

Was Venus ever confirmed to be Autistic? Well typically autistics like to do their own thing if nobody tells them what to do. The only ok thing about Margo was making sure Venus makes&upload videos.

The only confirmation was from Maggot, so take from that what you will. Up until recently I took everything she claimed about Venus as a lie but as it's turned out there is a grain of truth to a lot of things she said......I think there is a fair chance Venus is autistic. Autism in girls is sometimes misdiagnosed as BPD so that's another to consider.

Edit: Thr fact that Maggot was allowed to home school Venus in the UK also suggests she may have a LD and Autism technically fills under that category. I know schools are over subscribed here but this country is usually very strict whe  it comes to kids going to school. A friend of mine has Autistic sons, one of whom is struggling at secondary school. She's going to eventually home school him. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Do you know when this was from? Is it recent?

Posted

The only confirmation was from Maggot, so take from that what you will. Up until recently I took everything she claimed about Venus as a lie but as it's turned out there is a grain of truth to a lot of things she said..

Edit: Thr fact that Maggot was allowed to home school Venus in the UK 

Venus always denies having Aspergers but I recall her saying somewhere that she had some sort of psych. testing as a child so I take it that there was something “off” with her that was noticeable early on. Of course being raised by a lunatic who dragged her all over the world and treated her like a circus act for her mother to live on didn’t help.

As for the home schooling in the UK I doubt that really happened. You think Margaret bought her textbooks and gave her lessons in History, Algebra, Biology etc. etc? I don’t think so.

I don’t hear any other voices, just background noises that sound like she’s on a train or something.  And she’s chugging her favorite convenience-store vodka in a can, Strong Zero. Unfortunately.

00E9A37F-5795-4A00-BA2E-0042AFC47424.thu

Mmmm, good to the last drop. Girl loves her vodka.

0B713404-55C1-4EFB-9757-1DC17E8BF40E.thu