• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6838 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh regarding the hamsters thing. Ik venus said she left all those with manaki but if they were hers and she brought in all the money, why did she abandom them? 

Maybe she's not allowed pets in her new place? I don't know if it's the same in Japan but in the UK a lot of land lords don't allow pets. Some may allow one hamster or a small fish tank but not all. 

Posted

Poor Manaki has to take care of like 10 hamsters? Venus can’t commit to anything not even raising a pet! 

Posted (edited)

1572981611421.jpg

The Apocalypse is near  : Margot is starting to be rational.

Edited by Sakurai's lip

Posted

Oh regarding the hamsters thing. Ik venus said she left all those with manaki but if they were hers and she brought in all the money, why did she abandom them? 

She didn’t “bring in all the money,” that was proven to be a lie weeks ago. In fact her YT channel died some time in 2018 so she brought in very little to no money at all during that time and most likely leeched off Mana (who still had a job.) 

She made that (false) claim in an attack video after they broke up (or Mana kicked her out.) And that video was a move right out of Marge’s playbook btw. Lying and slandering the one who took their income away from you is exactly what Marge did to her after she ran away. That’s what is so creepy—how much she’s turning out to be a mini-Marge.

Posted (edited)

Not really, this makes it look like she decided to leave of her own free will. She was deported and she's still obsessed with Venus. It's not much different from Miranda claiming to not be posting videos of Japan because of her "stockers."

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Poor Manaki has to take care of like 10 hamsters? Venus can’t commit to anything not even raising a pet! 

10 hamsters??? Holy shit

Posted

Hey guys, just a question...Has anyone actually mentioned in the Venus threads that her Ella Freya friend was mentioned last year in the General Instagram "Nymphette" thread ?___?
I lurked there again (already have read most of it back then) and randomly saw now that a user dropped her name over there...unfortunately there wasn't much info but it sure was surprising to see her in this thread lol 

Posted

I was seen margo ig the other day (maybe 2-3 days ago) and I realised that she took off the "Venus mother" in her bio

Posted

She didn’t “bring in all the money,” that was proven to be a lie weeks ago. In fact her YT channel died some time in 2018 so she brought in very little to no money at all during that time and most likely leeched off Mana (who still had a job.) 

She made that (false) claim in an attack video after they broke up (or Mana kicked her out.) And that video was a move right out of Marge’s playbook btw. Lying and slandering the one who took their income away from you is exactly what Marge did to her after she ran away. That’s what is so creepy—how much she’s turning out to be a mini-Marge.

Ik that statement is fake I was just going with what venus said. It's more about her actions going against her words once again.

Its just another point of inconsistency really. If she was the one with money why did she abandom the pets she liked with someone who can't afford to take care of them? I just though it was an interesting thing to note as margo had said she killed all her hamsters in the past so it got me wondering what happened. 

Posted

Yikes, she can say that all she wants but she's clearly still looking bad... 

Screenshot_20191107-105023.jpg

Posted

Yikes, she can say that all she wants but she's clearly still looking bad... 

Screenshot_20191107-105023.jpg

This means she's probably going to post a tiddy stream or a drunk video in a few days. I take these posts as a warning now. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Qualle
PULL bugged

Posted

This means she's probably going to post a tiddy stream or a drunk video in a few days. I take these posts as a warning now. 

Same. Whenever she says she's doing fine/great/better, you know it's just to tell herself so and that sooner or later she'll have the next breakdown.

Posted

Venus pls, please wash your hair or buy some dry shampoo :alpacaworry:

Posted

I am wondering where does she goes during these time, she has implied that she is a NEET at some point but she goes out way too much to seem like one, even then she can't be bothered to record anything, wonder if she said that to make her fans not ask for videos