• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

Found this interesting:alpacaheadshake:

20191028_162444.jpg

20191028_162504.jpg

Posted

I was looking at Venus channel because I was curious of views and when the last time she had consistent views of a couple hundred k a video which was 2 years ago ( May have been less but she’s deleted a lot ) what’s sad is if she didn’t delete most of her videos from the past two years and didn’t throw this edgy teen tantrum she might still have actual fans and a channel that’s alive. She really doesn’t deserve any pity what’s so ever she’s shot herself in the foot too many times. Between deleting tons of videos to being inactive to posting crazy and edgy shit on Instagram she really needs to focus on getting better over obsessing on the Internet I saw some comments on today’s video of what seem to be actual fans being sad of the reupload and saying that they wish she still looked / acted like she was in the costume video. It’s just sad to watch her mental breakdowns at this point. 

Posted

Honestly wonder if her drinking was the last straw for manaki think of it she didn’t start having actual issues with him until 2018ish when she turned 21.... legal age for drinking in Japan seems to of been a downward spiral since she’s been able to purchase her own alcohol. I know Margo lies a lot but seems that it’s very possible that Venus did have a alcohol problem before living in Japan because she would of been legal drinking age and able to purchase alcohol since most countries legal drinking age is around 18

E0A71C8D-58B4-4018-9436-41F82D4BB25D.jpeg

Posted

I noticed this in the video Peppercrane posted in the other thread. Not a place you usually get a bruise easily.

IMG_20191030_181919.thumb.jpg.506d6d82b0IMG_20191030_182005.thumb.jpg.74bba92db3

Posted

I get bruises there all the time from hitting doorknobs. I'm pretty short tho so  for Venus it'd prob be a bit less likely

Posted

I noticed this in the video Peppercrane posted in the other thread. Not a place you usually get a bruise easily.

IMG_20191030_181919.thumb.jpg.506d6d82b0IMG_20191030_182005.thumb.jpg.74bba92db3

Like TakadaKenta said, random bruises are normal from time to time. 

To me, it looks more like an implant bruise, but I see no injection mark or incision scar so idk

Posted

Did anyone notice ,in Venus's latest video ,that Venus doesn't shave her armpits. Ew, how gross can she be. You can see when she raises her arms at 3:56 into the video.

Posted

It's probably a mystery bruise or somwthing 

Posted (edited)

Honestly wonder if her drinking was the last straw for manaki think of it she didn’t start having actual issues with him until 2018ish when she turned 21.... legal age for drinking in Japan seems to of been a downward spiral since she’s been able to purchase her own alcohol.

The legal age to drink in Japan is actually 20! But it didn’t seem like she had an issue with alcoholism around her 20th birthday (which was in 2017).... Key word is “seem” though. She definitely could have, and that all very well could have been hidden behind the scenes by her. I always got the feeling that Manaki’s issues with Venus really started getting bad during that period of time last year when she started publicly speaking about questioning her sexuality, going so far as to even say she may be 100% lesbian. Like no one is gonna be happy if that’s going on with their spouse, and especially if they’re publicly posting about it to thousands of people. And I think (this is just my personal theory, don’t come for me) the final straw for him was Venus experimenting with women behind his back. But hey, that’s just my theory and it could very well be wrong.

I did go back in her Instagram, though, and found this comment on a post from June 2018. She was definitely drinking while with Manaki once she came of age, and possibly before then too if he was buying it. And I doubt she’s being truthful about “1 beer a week” considering she binge drinks now. That sort of behavior doesn’t just come out of nowhere. Her developing a drinking problem, combined with him not liking how she was dressing/acting and her questioning her sexuality/possibly cheating, could have all been nails in the coffin for their marriage.

Manaki had a skewed idea of what it would be like being married to Venus, thinking he hit the jackpot with his new younger ~ugu kawaii~ dolly wife. Then slowly he started to realize what a mess she truly is, that he actually didn’t like her borderline dressing like a kindergartner at times, and that he fucked up.

EC5F735F-9FB9-471C-8D30-66BECD5D4AB9.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility that the bruise was not the result of abuse. I've watched that video before and I believe she actually has more bruises (albeit much fainter and less pronounced) in the same video. 20191031_035115.thumb.jpg.ec95cc294c537d20191031_035200.thumb.jpg.2064a934277247To me, it looks like she was forcibly grabbed, but then again she could've just bruised easily during this time. 

Posted

I feel rude for thinking and saying this little rant but :alpacadone: I don't know how Venus became famous. In the West she was considered a living doll but there are literal Russian (I think; too lazy to fact check their location when I should be asleep) barbie dolls that got so much plastic surgery to look like barbie that didn't reach this level of fame when they went viral. My issue is, though, is that with age Venus never became better at makeup, PS, didn't really look like a doll, and has always looked so stoic and awkward. She still tries to look like the Japanese girls from 2013 that I admired when I was 12 even without all the makeup and clothing. I guess it coincides with people saying or asking her to take time to mature. Sorry if this has been said? There's 3 threads and I don't have enough time to read through them all:alpacaworry:

Posted

I feel rude for thinking and saying this little rant but :alpacadone: I don't know how Venus became famous. In the West she was considered a living doll but there are literal Russian (I think; too lazy to fact check their location when I should be asleep) barbie dolls that got so much plastic surgery to look like barbie that didn't reach this level of fame when they went viral. My issue is, though, is that with age Venus never became better at makeup, PS, didn't really look like a doll, and has always looked so stoic and awkward. She still tries to look like the Japanese girls from 2013 that I admired when I was 12 even without all the makeup and clothing. I guess it coincides with people saying or asking her to take time to mature. Sorry if this has been said? There's 3 threads and I don't have enough time to read through them all:alpacaworry:

She just got popular for being one of the first ones and on an easy to access platform like youtube. I dont think the living doll thing actually did much for her, that was mostly margo trying to get media attention imo