• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6511 posts in this topic

Posted

I see it as "403 forbidden" :alpacadone:

Me too.

Posted

Me too.

Maybe she lurks (ofc she does) and reported it already? 

Posted

Me too.

I just checked it since it worked for me yesterday and it still works maybe try it again on a different device?

Posted

I see it as "403 forbidden" :alpacadone:

Some European providers block that website apparently but you can still access it using VPN. If not you’re not missing much. It’s very short and very cringey. It sounds exactly like her drunk karaoke livestream (only with no video.)

Posted

Yeah, she should really invest in some autotune, or hire someone from Fiverr to fix her voice

Posted

Is Venus getting better now that she's been away from Maggot for a few years?

Posted

It sounds awful

Posted (edited)

Yeah, she should really invest in some autotune, or hire someone from Fiverr to fix her voice

My partner is a music producer, let's see what he says lmao
Currently downloading the file at looow speed 

-----
Okay he says the thing itself is too low quality to autotune (otherwise he would have done that for fun) and Venus herself sounds like an agressive toddler I'm dead :hurrplz::hurrplz: Not really fixable if she was recording for real lol.

And just to add my comment, to me she kinda does a very bad imitation of Reol ...orz

Edited by namachoco

Posted

Lol “aggressive toddler” nails it.

I wonder if she has delusions about becoming a Japanese idol? The singing lessons, drunk karaoke sessions and now a “DEMO”? And she promoted that disastrous event last month as an “Idol event:”

B5321543-3ABB-4DE4-8616-5489B94B590B.thu

I bet she does see herself as a future Idol.

Posted

That demo was awful omg

She's just babbling words to the rhythm... not even singing.

Posted

That is a BRILLIANT observation! That’s exactly what this is!

The sad thing is though, how many Disney child starts truly recovered? Britney didn’t, Lindsey Lohan didn’t, Demi Lovato is still working on her drug addiction, Hilary Duff never had a wild phase.... I guess, Christina Aguilera maybe? (As much as we’d like, can’t forget that god awful X-Tina phase -shudders- but she never went crazy or had a drug and alcohol problem). To be fair that’s all I really know of Disney child stars who went cray cray.

But they’re all at least surviving. One child star that I think was the worst off though is Amanda Bynes. That poor girl is so far gone off the deep end that any day she’s still alive is a miracle. But she’s actually severely mentally ill. 

Be the Hillary Duff, Venus! 

you just reminded me of bella thorne, it really seems it's that way with venus

Posted

5D229EAA-A078-48C6-B6AD-EB4610E498C0.jpeg

Posted (edited)

5D229EAA-A078-48C6-B6AD-EB4610E498C0.jpeg

:amgplz:

...... I’m starting to feel like she’s actually trolling us. Cuz like, that’s somehow easier for my brain to digest than to think she’s actually getting worse with her editing and like others mentioned - something gotta be really wrong if she genuinely feels the need to go that crazy with the editing. That’d be like a million steps backwards toward the past in the wrong direction...

...Is she regressing?

Edited by Biscuit
grammar

Posted

Is Venus getting better now that she's been away from Maggot for a few years?

No, she only got worse because now she doesn't have evil mommy taking the blame for her shitty behavior.