• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

Is Venus getting better now that she's been away from Maggot for a few years?

Posted

It sounds awful

Posted (edited)

Yeah, she should really invest in some autotune, or hire someone from Fiverr to fix her voice

My partner is a music producer, let's see what he says lmao
Currently downloading the file at looow speed 

-----
Okay he says the thing itself is too low quality to autotune (otherwise he would have done that for fun) and Venus herself sounds like an agressive toddler I'm dead :hurrplz::hurrplz: Not really fixable if she was recording for real lol.

And just to add my comment, to me she kinda does a very bad imitation of Reol ...orz

Edited by namachoco

Posted

Lol “aggressive toddler” nails it.

I wonder if she has delusions about becoming a Japanese idol? The singing lessons, drunk karaoke sessions and now a “DEMO”? And she promoted that disastrous event last month as an “Idol event:”

B5321543-3ABB-4DE4-8616-5489B94B590B.thu

I bet she does see herself as a future Idol.

Posted

That demo was awful omg

She's just babbling words to the rhythm... not even singing.

Posted

That is a BRILLIANT observation! That’s exactly what this is!

The sad thing is though, how many Disney child starts truly recovered? Britney didn’t, Lindsey Lohan didn’t, Demi Lovato is still working on her drug addiction, Hilary Duff never had a wild phase.... I guess, Christina Aguilera maybe? (As much as we’d like, can’t forget that god awful X-Tina phase -shudders- but she never went crazy or had a drug and alcohol problem). To be fair that’s all I really know of Disney child stars who went cray cray.

But they’re all at least surviving. One child star that I think was the worst off though is Amanda Bynes. That poor girl is so far gone off the deep end that any day she’s still alive is a miracle. But she’s actually severely mentally ill. 

Be the Hillary Duff, Venus! 

you just reminded me of bella thorne, it really seems it's that way with venus

Posted

5D229EAA-A078-48C6-B6AD-EB4610E498C0.jpeg

Posted (edited)

5D229EAA-A078-48C6-B6AD-EB4610E498C0.jpeg

:amgplz:

...... I’m starting to feel like she’s actually trolling us. Cuz like, that’s somehow easier for my brain to digest than to think she’s actually getting worse with her editing and like others mentioned - something gotta be really wrong if she genuinely feels the need to go that crazy with the editing. That’d be like a million steps backwards toward the past in the wrong direction...

...Is she regressing?

Edited by Biscuit
grammar

Posted

Is Venus getting better now that she's been away from Maggot for a few years?

No, she only got worse because now she doesn't have evil mommy taking the blame for her shitty behavior.

Posted

Found this interesting:alpacaheadshake:

20191028_162444.jpg

20191028_162504.jpg

Posted

I was looking at Venus channel because I was curious of views and when the last time she had consistent views of a couple hundred k a video which was 2 years ago ( May have been less but she’s deleted a lot ) what’s sad is if she didn’t delete most of her videos from the past two years and didn’t throw this edgy teen tantrum she might still have actual fans and a channel that’s alive. She really doesn’t deserve any pity what’s so ever she’s shot herself in the foot too many times. Between deleting tons of videos to being inactive to posting crazy and edgy shit on Instagram she really needs to focus on getting better over obsessing on the Internet I saw some comments on today’s video of what seem to be actual fans being sad of the reupload and saying that they wish she still looked / acted like she was in the costume video. It’s just sad to watch her mental breakdowns at this point. 

Posted

Honestly wonder if her drinking was the last straw for manaki think of it she didn’t start having actual issues with him until 2018ish when she turned 21.... legal age for drinking in Japan seems to of been a downward spiral since she’s been able to purchase her own alcohol. I know Margo lies a lot but seems that it’s very possible that Venus did have a alcohol problem before living in Japan because she would of been legal drinking age and able to purchase alcohol since most countries legal drinking age is around 18

E0A71C8D-58B4-4018-9436-41F82D4BB25D.jpeg

Posted

I noticed this in the video Peppercrane posted in the other thread. Not a place you usually get a bruise easily.

IMG_20191030_181919.thumb.jpg.506d6d82b0IMG_20191030_182005.thumb.jpg.74bba92db3

Posted

I get bruises there all the time from hitting doorknobs. I'm pretty short tho so  for Venus it'd prob be a bit less likely