• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6853 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks middle aged in that screenshot, yikes??? At this point, I have no idea what to expect will happen next for her but I doubt it's going to be good... 

Posted

Mikan must be thanking the heavens she got to distance herself from Venus just in time. Can you imagine the messages she would be receiving right now?

Posted

At this rate, she's really gonna end up in the hospital again, if she's lucky. Because it's either gonna be alcohol poisoning or something worse and then she really can count herself lucky if she's being found in time. But I doubt that even that would be a wake up call for her, she's way too deep down the drain, as sad as it is. Her mind is so fucked up that she's crying for attention while not accepting help and pushing herself deeper into her addictions, there's only forcing her to become sober left because she'll never properly try that herself without intense therapy and I doubt she has anyone left to put her into a closed institution.

She’s gonna burn a hole in her surgically reconstructed stomach or come down with acute pancreatitis at the rate she’s going. That’s what happens to hard core alcoholics (and it looks like that’s what she is, drinking vodka in the morning and all day long and now cooking wine? That’s HARDCORE my friends.) 

And I know whereof I speak, unfortunately. I’ve seen it up close and personal. 

Posted

While I wouldn't put anything past her, I am not too worried about her.

People who constantly say how they want to die publicly usually aren't at risk.

It's screams for attention more than anything in my mind.

Posted

I don't think people are concerned so much because of that tho, it's more the excessive drinking? That's not healthy for anyone, let alone someone like Venus when you consider her health/surgery history I guess.

Posted

Not really something extraodrinary. Lots of people are alcoholics.

She just needs to go to a clinic for them, and take up smoking or something.

I used to have an alcoholic friend who did that, he even said it was awesome while being there.

Posted

I'm stupid for suggesting she deal with her problem by going to a professional?

Posted (edited)

Well, my friend's father constantly said that he want to die. I told her the same thing that you do. The next week, he was found dead.

Edited by Sakurai's lip

Posted

Unsure of whether or not Venus is a EU passport holder, but if she is, higher education is mostly free in EU, no matter which member state you were born in. There are some small taxes, and of course, that doesn't include the cost of living, supplies etc. 

She could move to Germany, for example, where she speaks the language. I'm sure she could find something to study there; or she could work full time until she saves enough money to support herself while going to school. Either way, it would be way easier for her in Europe than in Japan. But it's her life I guess. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Is she too shy to go to get help? It looks like anxiety with strangers, she hasn't made any new friends lately (no matter how shallow their friendships are, at least she connects with people), I remember she can shop and go to ramen shops alone back then, even then we don't know if she's truly alone

I'm always wondering how much did Manaki accompanied her to places back then if she is this mentally stuck and won't move herself anywhere unless she has to for publicity right now