• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear god that under eye area...
It’s terrifying to see her get worse and worse with each video or live.

Edit: I showed this picture to my husband who doesn’t know who Venus is and he asked “Is she a drug addict?”... that’s how you know it’s REALLY BAD.

Edited by MissLavender

Posted

You can not hide the genes, but looking 15 years odler because of a lifestyle is her fault. She should not stay in Japan, the stigma around mental health is still deep over there.

Venus.jpg

Posted (edited)

ugh yeah manaki dumped her messy ass, and shes clearly getting worse. may be she should leave japan since its nothing but an enabling weeb wonderland for her and she get in contact with her family, because I’m tired of her stupid immature fanatical dreams when she needs to be brought down to reality. I’m tired of this stupid rollercoaster. 

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted

1571406863859.thumb.jpg.b6ba6ed384c05512(grabbed this from Lolcow)

Okay, Venus does not LOOK good:alpacadone:

She looks like she hasn't eaten anything outside of instant noodles and booze, then haven't slept in awhile

Wow....  she is looking rough. She has jowls fer christ's sake! She's in her early 20's fer crying out loud! She should not be anywhere near developing jowls. 

It's all fun and games until someone is actually a danger to themselves. I hate to say it but at this rate, I don't think she's going to make it. If she can't save herself and has alienated everyone in her life, especially living in Japan where mental health is so hard to treat ... I'm actually worried for her. She seemed like she was on the up and up but it feels like she's going passed rock bottom and.. I'm honestly scared for her. :(

Posted

At this rate, she's really gonna end up in the hospital again, if she's lucky. Because it's either gonna be alcohol poisoning or something worse and then she really can count herself lucky if she's being found in time. But I doubt that even that would be a wake up call for her, she's way too deep down the drain, as sad as it is. Her mind is so fucked up that she's crying for attention while not accepting help and pushing herself deeper into her addictions, there's only forcing her to become sober left because she'll never properly try that herself without intense therapy and I doubt she has anyone left to put her into a closed institution.

Posted

There is a chapter of AA in Tokyo. I found it in 5 seconds after googling ‘is there aa in japan.’ There’s a website with phone numbers of members she could call and even a schedule of meetings (they have meetings in Roppongi. She knows how to get there, she’s been there for bar events) among other resources.  

If she wants to help herself all she has to do is pick up the phone and call or just show up at a meeting. It’s up to her.

https://www.aatokyo.org/

Posted

At this rate, she won't outlive 2020. It's so sad. Maybe it would be better for her to be admitted in a psychiatric hospital until she gets better. 

Posted

There is a chapter of AA in Tokyo. I found it in 5 seconds after googling ‘is there aa in japan.’ There’s a website with phone numbers of members she could call and even a schedule of meetings (they have meetings in Roppongi. She knows how to get there, she’s been there for bar events) among other resources.  

If she wants to help herself all she has to do is pick up the phone and call or just show up at a meeting. It’s up to her.

https://www.aatokyo.org/

You know she doesn't want to help herself, all she wants is the attention (and possibly the suffering) and that's sadly exactly what's going to kill her :alpacaworry2:

Posted

At this rate, she's really gonna end up in the hospital again, if she's lucky. Because it's either gonna be alcohol poisoning or something worse and then she really can count herself lucky if she's being found in time. But I doubt that even that would be a wake up call for her, she's way too deep down the drain, as sad as it is. Her mind is so fucked up that she's crying for attention while not accepting help and pushing herself deeper into her addictions, there's only forcing her to become sober left because she'll never properly try that herself without intense therapy and I doubt she has anyone left to put her into a closed institution.

Nothing will be a wake up call for her because she doesn't want to wake up and face having to take responsibility for herself and grow up. 

At first she had her mother keeping her from growing up and then when she escaped she created an eating disorder to keep her from growing up. Then when she survived the complications from surgery (and not even that was enough for her), she created ~anxiety to stop her from going out and having to live as an adult. Then she went on to create alcoholism and if now she somehow gets out of it, she will just continue to create some whole new problem and use that one as an excuse for why she can't live. 9_9 

Posted

She looks middle aged in that screenshot, yikes??? At this point, I have no idea what to expect will happen next for her but I doubt it's going to be good... 

Posted

Mikan must be thanking the heavens she got to distance herself from Venus just in time. Can you imagine the messages she would be receiving right now?

Posted

She’s gonna burn a hole in her surgically reconstructed stomach or come down with acute pancreatitis at the rate she’s going. That’s what happens to hard core alcoholics (and it looks like that’s what she is, drinking vodka in the morning and all day long and now cooking wine? That’s HARDCORE my friends.) 

And I know whereof I speak, unfortunately. I’ve seen it up close and personal. 

Posted

While I wouldn't put anything past her, I am not too worried about her.

People who constantly say how they want to die publicly usually aren't at risk.

It's screams for attention more than anything in my mind.