• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6250 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe ella’s following maggot to sort of keep an eye on her? If that makes any sense? I can’t imagine why else. She might be shady but I don’t think she’d want to purposely do anything to hurt venus (then again I don’t know her personally so who knows lol). Whatever the case it’s not a very good look. I wonder if venus knows about it :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Not to seem like I'm leaping to Ella's defence or anything but from a quick glance at her insta she's following almost 2500 accounts so I feel like if anything it's more like she was following her back when Venus was still with her and then just didn't twig or realise she's still following her? Like I only follow 150 people on insta and I STILL miss people's posts and forget I'm following them because of the shitty algorithm, so I can only imagine the chaos of following thousands. 

OFC YIKES if that's not the case, but it seems a bit drastic IMO to leap to the conclusion that she'd knowingly follow Margo. :alpacaconfused:

Anyway, Venus MUST be getting desperate for content if she's posting photos that old. She doesn't have any more recent stuff stocked up??? 

Posted (edited)

Whenever she posts older photos I get curious. Is she maybe nostalgic? I highly doubt she doesn't have any newer content, especially if she takes a few photos at once, so they might not be to her liking. (I mean the selfies from Sweden, for clarification) 

Anyways, I feel like I get a bit protective of her as soon as someone messages her with something Margo-Related. In all honesty, that comment was just not necessary at all  and neither smart, nor witty. Stuff like that makes it even harder for her to get her shit together, and it is hard enough with her self-destructive behaviourism.

Edited by b00ks

Posted

She changed the post...

EF8CE31F-3341-46AE-9950-65689E8FC8EB.jpeg

4492E64E-1182-4F0D-A105-6E1040B9D873.jpeg

Posted

She also posted in her story. She told her followers not to worry about her and that she’s the happiest she’s ever been. I highly doubt that though lol seems to me like she’s a pity seeker 

Posted

Happiest she’s ever been> drinks constantly and is in the middle of divorce and possibly deportation yeah ok venus

Posted

I wonder what is her perception of happiness. For me not having a stable place and income is a direct receipt for depression. She does seem to be doing stuff lately (although sketchy to me), but she absolutely doesn't look like it's a result of good life. If it's impossible to even keep up appearances,  then you're definitely not doing well....

What's the point in saying you are the happiest ever, only for her younger gullible audience?

Posted

I saw Venus in my dream, lol

Posted

I wonder though, did something happened with her and her manager? Venus has a pattern we can generally guess I think, I mean, she was pretty quiet some time on social media before she made that video about Manaki no? Wonder if Kitano got disappointed at her or something

Posted

I wonder if it possible that since she isn't with Manaki anymore she is contacting her mother again.
Obviously she can't follow her on instagram, her fans would be so mad with her... but the Ella thing makes me wonder.

Posted

She posted a new pic and Mikan liked it, I guess they’re still friends?

094B4757-4F0F-475B-A5AB-1F3F35D42E14.jpeg

Posted

She posted a new pic and Mikan liked it, I guess they’re still friends?

094B4757-4F0F-475B-A5AB-1F3F35D42E14.jpeg

My first thought was she's going to turn into Kenna with all that brown

Posted

Anything is better than the look she's been sporting lately. 

Despite the heavy editing, this is the best she's looked in a while. Her hair looks cleaner and her outfit looks relatively nice. 

Posted

Anything is better than the look she's been sporting lately. 

Despite the heavy editing, this is the best she's looked in a while. Her hair looks cleaner and her outfit looks relatively nice. 

Assuming it's definitely a new photo for sure. Part of me still wonders if this is another semi-recent but not brand new photo she's throwing up but that might just be reading way too much into it after all those other old photo posts. Also, can we assume it's her manager who took this?? WHO took this?? 

Posted

All the brown AND coffee lol