• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It‘s an older picture from the time when she still was with Manaki. She is just reuploading old content again. 

Edited by Fennek

Posted

Yeah I figured it was old doesn’t look much like she’s looked lately. She looks clean and is wearing different clothes than she does now. Also love the comment of someone saying she looks like Margo 😆

Posted

Yeah I figured it was old doesn’t look much like she’s looked lately. She looks clean and is wearing different clothes than she does now. Also love the comment of someone saying she looks like Margo 😆

I saw the comment too lol must’ve hit a nerve since she responded, I wonder if Margo has contacted her since the divorce announcement 

F9173F98-D572-4997-A037-53046E48FF81.jpeg

Posted

That explains the nice looking pillows

Posted

”Ellbogen raus” is a common German saying which means you have to fight a bit, be a bit rude etc. for you to achieve anything in this world, instead of being a pushover or loser. 

“Nicht so zimperlich” don’t be so squeamish? Like just emphasizing you shouldn’t hesitate

It’s an old pic from over a year ago, when she was still with Mana and they had just gone to that anime con in Sweden. And she still washed her hair.

3A30496E-D4FF-4795-88B0-30A69001AA5F.thu

So she’s “fighting to achieve something instead of being a pushover” but can’t take a new pic to post on ig and when she does it looks like a homeless person who hasn’t had a shower or clean clothes for days. 

okayy

Posted

It’s an old pic from over a year ago, when she was still with Mana and they had just gone to that anime con in Sweden. And she still washed her hair.

3A30496E-D4FF-4795-88B0-30A69001AA5F.thu

So she’s “fighting to achieve something instead of being a pushover” but can’t take a new pic to post on ig and when she does it looks like a homeless person who hasn’t had a shower or clean clothes for days. 

okayy

Man, she looks so pretty here. 

Posted (edited)

What even does the caption mean on this post? 

75C41665-C8B5-43D1-A88D-E1326AA30401.jpeg

It‘s an older picture from the time when she still was with Manaki. She is just reuploading old content again. 

She used another pic taken that same day for one of her post-and-delete “I wanna kill myself but first I’m gonna post this filtered pic of myself lookin all pretty!” ig stunts last year:

1E2B345D-8590-415C-BEF0-7898C02DB2E3.thu

I guess she takes several photos at a time and saves them up to post later, just like marge.

Man, she looks so pretty here. 

One word: photoshop.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20191014-144646.thumb.png.97b

WTF is wrong with her. 

Screenshot_20191014-150450.thumb.png.da7

Wow, look at who is following Maggot. A good friend, ah?

Edited by Distress

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20191014-144646.thumb.png.97b

WTF is wrong with her. 

Wow, look at who is following Maggot. A good friend, ah?

That’s another song lyric, this time by a band called ‘Slaves.’ In other words, another attention-grabbing stunt. And once again the comment section is filling up with “Are you okay Venus? I’m so worried about youuuu” which she loves. It’s almost as good as the attention she grabs by posting an old pic from her ‘living doll’ glory years.

Because taking a new pic is just too much work I guess.

And wtf ella, following marge? Really?

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

Maybe ella’s following maggot to sort of keep an eye on her? If that makes any sense? I can’t imagine why else. She might be shady but I don’t think she’d want to purposely do anything to hurt venus (then again I don’t know her personally so who knows lol). Whatever the case it’s not a very good look. I wonder if venus knows about it :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Not to seem like I'm leaping to Ella's defence or anything but from a quick glance at her insta she's following almost 2500 accounts so I feel like if anything it's more like she was following her back when Venus was still with her and then just didn't twig or realise she's still following her? Like I only follow 150 people on insta and I STILL miss people's posts and forget I'm following them because of the shitty algorithm, so I can only imagine the chaos of following thousands. 

OFC YIKES if that's not the case, but it seems a bit drastic IMO to leap to the conclusion that she'd knowingly follow Margo. :alpacaconfused:

Anyway, Venus MUST be getting desperate for content if she's posting photos that old. She doesn't have any more recent stuff stocked up??? 

Posted (edited)

Whenever she posts older photos I get curious. Is she maybe nostalgic? I highly doubt she doesn't have any newer content, especially if she takes a few photos at once, so they might not be to her liking. (I mean the selfies from Sweden, for clarification) 

Anyways, I feel like I get a bit protective of her as soon as someone messages her with something Margo-Related. In all honesty, that comment was just not necessary at all  and neither smart, nor witty. Stuff like that makes it even harder for her to get her shit together, and it is hard enough with her self-destructive behaviourism.

Edited by b00ks

Posted

She changed the post...

EF8CE31F-3341-46AE-9950-65689E8FC8EB.jpeg

4492E64E-1182-4F0D-A105-6E1040B9D873.jpeg

Posted

She also posted in her story. She told her followers not to worry about her and that she’s the happiest she’s ever been. I highly doubt that though lol seems to me like she’s a pity seeker 

Posted

Happiest she’s ever been> drinks constantly and is in the middle of divorce and possibly deportation yeah ok venus