• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5998 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like, even though it doesn't feel like she belongs there, at least she's doing something that doesn't involved getting royally plastered y'know, idk how would it be in the long run since going into this route makes her more irrelevant but yea

Venus still looks like she just rolled out of bed after a night drinking and brushed her hair quickly

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he turned out to be her sugar daddy. She probably met him through that website after Manaki asked for divorce.

Posted (edited)

No offense but I fucking hate bi-erasure. Not sure if I’m bi or pan (don’t really understand the difference), but wtf people think you have to decide between one gender/sex. 

It’d be easier for me to understand if you can explain why you think she’s gay as opposed to bi or pan.

Jesus, I don’t know why you’re getting all bent out of shape. It sounds a lot like you misread what I wrote and are putting a whole lot of implications on me.

First of all, wtf is bi-erasure?? Is that to imply that I’m saying bisexuality doesn’t exist? Because nowhere did I even remotely say that. Of course it exists, wtf??

There is a difference between bi and pan. A bisexual is attracted to male or female. That’s it. A pansexual is attracted to male, female, transgender, intersexed, etc. - it literally doesn’t matter what a persons genitaelia is whilst a bisexual is attracted to vagina and penis but not both together as say an intersexed person would have.

Where did I even say you HAVE to pick between one gender?? Again, wtf??

The reason I think she’s gay instead of bi or pan (which my pan comment was just my stating that her response to the question of whether she still liked men IMPLIED more pan since she didn’t directly say yes or no to the question) is from all the years she’s only ever talked about girls she has crushes on and “waifus” and “big titted dom girlfriends” and never ONCE ever mentioning any male being attractive to her.

Could people please maybe not get triggered over their own assumptions and just ask a person for clarification? 🙄 You’re just putting unnecessary stress on yourself otherwise.

Edited by Biscuit

Posted

There is a difference between bi and pan. A bisexual is attracted to male or female. That’s it. A pansexual is attracted to male, female, transgender, intersexed, etc. - it literally doesn’t matter what a persons genitaelia is whilst a bisexual is attracted to vagina and penis but not both together as say an intersexed person would have.

This is totally incorrect though? The main difference between them is that bisexuality involves being attracted to more than one gender (not necessarily just "male or female"), while pansexuality is attraction to people regardless of gender. Bisexuals can still be attracted to trans/nonbinary/intersex people.

Posted

Promoting tourism and social events? To whom? Her teenage fans and random neckbeard pedos? Her followers are not even in Japan, mostly. People in Japan have no idea who this bedraggled girl is and don’t care what she might be promoting, least of all whatever charity the ambassador from Benin might be pushing. Lol. Benin, really?

I don’t think there is an “agency,” I think it’s just this one guy trying to pass himself off as a “manager” or “promoter,” whatever. And the main thing he’s advertising Venus as seems to be a party girl at bars, not some kind of multilingual cultural ambassador. (btw, what experience has she had promoting tourism? I don’t recall any such experience.)

Right well, tbf people living in japan aren't exactly the target demographic for tourism. I wouldn't consider her videos about japan or the small promotional videos she's done for small companies as promoting tourism - at least not successfully, but as for selling herself, that would be a good a good way to word it (strategically - from a managerial p.o.v and not exactly untrue either - it may have had some small contribution). I didn't say she was promoting anything to the Beninese ambassadors, but there as a communication aid. 

As for the 'agency' I agree with you. I was just theorising as to why she'd be at such an event in the first place. 

Posted (edited)

This is totally incorrect though? The main difference between them is that bisexuality involves being attracted to more than one gender (not necessarily just "male or female"), while pansexuality is attraction to people regardless of gender. Bisexuals can still be attracted to trans/nonbinary/intersex people.

Uh, no. That might be YOUR definition, but it is not THE definition. Sexual orientation by definition is sexual attraction based on genetaelia since it’s derived of the word SEX which sexual intercourse is accomplished with your genitals. As people always like to tell me, don’t confuse gender with sex. What you’re thinking of is “Ambisexual” which is attraction to any gender identity or, as I already said, PANSEXUAL. I literally said genitals don’t matter to a Pansexual in my original post. And what you say is contradictory in it and of itself. If a bisexual claims they’re attracted to anyone - trans, a-gender, whatever, then they’re confused because that would make them PAN by definition! Like, seriously. If genitals don’t matter to a bisexual as it doesn’t for a PAN then wtf would be the point of having the 2 separate terms?? The word BI literally means TWO. That’s the point!

Take a human sexuality class and you’ll understand. Also, you’re invalidating every bi-sexual and pansexual person I’ve ever spoke to who verified all this so, congrats.

Webster’s Dictionary:

Bisexual

Adjective

b.) of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to both men and women

I literally looked all this up too before posting. What I did find most compelling though is that due to all these bajillion labels, the community itself doesn’t seem to even be clear on what is what. You got LGBTQ+ blog A that says what I said then you’ve got LGBTQ+ blog B that says the opposite. And then people wonder why everyone is so confused all the time!

But as far as academia goes and what Bi-sexuality has always meant up until all this messing around with labels, the definition is as stated. 

Anyway, I know how these conversations tend to go (nowhere), so as to not derail the thread anymore since it’s no longer about Venus, I’m not going to respond anymore about this. 

(And just for the record before anyone calls me phobic, I’m not fully straight and am currently in love with someone of my sex/gender and they themselves are bisexual. So bugger off with that.)

Edited by Biscuit
Added things

Posted

Venus is past the point of no return. It's really sad to see.

After all this time, she still can't find herself.

From all her phases, I think she has reached the bottom; there are lower levels that will kill her and she wouldn't dig any lower than that.

Guess we should all get our time and waste it watching Venus slowling becoming a supernova...

Posted

hey, i'm as bi as they come and i have a whole lot to say about the definitions of bisexuality vs pansexuality but this is not the thread for it. if you all want to discuss the nitty gritty i'd suggest either moving to an appropriate thread or discussing in PMs before it devolves into a huge unrelated argument. :alpacaheadshake:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he turned out to be her sugar daddy. She probably met him through that website after Manaki asked for divorce.

i'm not gonna lie, this was my thought skimming through and catching up on this thread. i'm not getting into discussion about that apparent website but like, her going to that event with the ambassador? stinks like he brought her along as a +1 date or something and she just tried to spin it like she's some big celebrity at a charity event??? 

Posted (edited)

Venus is past the point of no return. It's really sad to see.

After all this time, she still can't find herself.

From all her phases, I think she has reached the bottom; there are lower levels that will kill her and she wouldn't dig any lower than that.

Guess we should all get our time and waste it watching Venus slowling becoming a supernova...

Maybe that's what she need. Reach the bottom in order to find herself and acknowledge that she really has a problem. Even if she knows her diagnosis, she still has not realized that it's not just something convenient she can pull out when she need attention or something that will go better with mild effort from herself - or she can treat by herself only . It's a part of her personal history.

Edited by Sakurai's lip
Mistakes

Posted

hey, i'm as bi as they come and i have a whole lot to say about the definitions of bisexuality vs pansexuality but this is not the thread for it. if you all want to discuss the nitty gritty i'd suggest either moving to an appropriate thread or discussing in PMs before it devolves into a huge unrelated argument. :alpacaheadshake:

Thank you

Posted

i'm not gonna lie, this was my thought skimming through and catching up on this thread. i'm not getting into discussion about that apparent website but like, her going to that event with the ambassador? stinks like he brought her along as a +1 date or something and she just tried to spin it like she's some big celebrity at a charity event??? 

The funny thing is her hashtagging #Benin at the end of her ig caption, like #Benin is a cool new trending topic and not some totally random obscure thing her manager dude took her to for some reason that nobody can figure out.

Lol

Posted

That's actually very common for starting influencers/youtubers to appear at irrelevant social events or charities to showcase their good personality. Maybe that's what she or her manager guy have in mind - behave like a proper influencer/youtuber in hopes to stabilize her yotube and get her sponsorships.

Posted

She dressed different but Atleast a year ago she showered more or looked clean

7B1E5D2C-172F-495C-A9C5-45C313962A86.jpeg

Posted

Yeah, I am wondering tho, what happened to all these clothes? Did she sell them off? Or is she not wearing them cause of the company she is working with now?

Posted

Yeah, I am wondering tho, what happened to all these clothes? Did she sell them off? Or is she not wearing them cause of the company she is working with now?

Most of her stuff seems to be gone, plushies, clothes, accessories. Perhaps it stayed at Manaki’s house and she might get them after divorce depending how separation of material goods will play out. I don’t know about Japanese law but where I live couples can either share everything they own or have separate finances (anything they buy with own money is their own and other partner cannot sell it or take it after divorce). In that case if all those clothes and items were bought by Manaki and with his card then she can’t legally take it without his permission.