• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

Charity events are a big thing for people to do when they’re trying to build (or rebuild) their reputation. Like, showing what a good soul they are for being involved in charity. It’s simply a PR stunt.

I don’t recall seeing Venus come out as bi in those words. She first came out as gay and when asked if she still liked men she said something about how personality matters most to her so somewhat implying she’s pansexual. 

Personally, I thinks she’s gay but still not ready to fully admit that to herself. I’ve known a few gay people that it was easier to pretend to be “bi” for them than full on gay. But no one could really explain why. I’m guessing because if you still fancy one conventional sex then you’re still somewhat “normal” in the eyes of society.

Posted

Is she going a Bella Thorne route?

Posted

FD381F42-64CA-4DAF-927D-040453089977.thuI have to many questions 

Posted

This type of posts with random people look like the typical show off to former friends, where you want to show everyone that you're not affected by any loss, and you're living an eventful life. However posting with some ambassador looks to me like a desperate move, where she didn't have anything better to show off. Doesn't fit in any way to her feed....

Posted

Charity events are a big thing for people to do when they’re trying to build (or rebuild) their reputation. Like, showing what a good soul they are for being involved in charity. It’s simply a PR stunt.

I don’t recall seeing Venus come out as bi in those words. She first came out as gay and when asked if she still liked men she said something about how personality matters most to her so somewhat implying she’s pansexual. 

Personally, I thinks she’s gay but still not ready to fully admit that to herself. I’ve known a few gay people that it was easier to pretend to be “bi” for them than full on gay. But no one could really explain why. I’m guessing because if you still fancy one conventional sex then you’re still somewhat “normal” in the eyes of society.

No offense but I fucking hate bi-erasure. Not sure if I’m bi or pan (don’t really understand the difference), but wtf people think you have to decide between one gender/sex. 

It’d be easier for me to understand if you can explain why you think she’s gay as opposed to bi or pan.

Posted

Gaku Kitano's FB profile is public and just somehow feels "off". There are literally only photos of food, empty hotel rooms and the occasional event. It gives the impression that he's some kind of middle aged loner/incel who is attempting to hide his social weirdness by working with young female influencers. He is clearly not familiar with Venus target audience nor seems to care. The latest event he took her to was "Bangladesh Cambodia seminar of the Japanese Asian Business Association" which seems one step up from motivational business seminars or MLM workshops. It also shows he's not well connected which is crucial in the entertainment industry. He doesn't have photos with any other adults i.e. media/business contacts that could genuinely help his clients. 

I know this is reading A LOT into a profile, but you just need to compare to the FB of most people. There should be snapshots with friends, family, holidays, sports etc, alongside work events, clients, business stuff. Of course, it's possible that he has privacy settings but he posts extremely often with multiple photos a day. Seems unlikely that he's editing the settings of each picture through mobile so strangers cannot see images with other people.

He's most likely a harmless, lonely guy but I feel sorry for Venus since it's just not the right person to restart her career. Some people complained about the grilled fish video, and suspected he might have filmed it just for the sake of producing content. Venus looked lacklustre and tired in that video, but was professional enough to do her genki act. The entire thing also had no context, and we never find out who she was hanging out that day or who filmed the video. Everything now smacks of a middle aged man with absolutely no clue about youth culture dragging Venus to various events that he thinks might impress her viewers. Venus herself can make far better content if left alone since she has an innate understanding of trends and memes (though that's a whole different problem due to her MH issues atm).

Posted (edited)

FD381F42-64CA-4DAF-927D-040453089977.thuI have to many questions 

What are your questions?

The yellow-tinted one (don’t know why she did that, it looks terrible) one on the left of her sitting on the stairs was taken last August at a restaurant in Tokyo. They post pics of wannabe “models” and “influencers” on their instagram as mutual promotions. Like this one, on the same stairs:

668DB78E-4845-4BFC-923E-68E755425D57.thu

Cafe Ron Ron. Unfortunately Venus didn’t tag them on her pic, just used it with no mention of the restaurant name at all. Kinda rude but I guess that’s how she rolls.

This was back in early August when Manager guy was rolling out his World Famous Youtuber client’s big comeback. He took her around to a bunch of restaurants (and bars probably) to take pics and promise them videos on her channel. Like Cafe RonRon and this guy:

0F1FCA9F-62C9-4063-AF80-5A7391D87DF9.thu

This promised video never happened, unfortunately for him. Again, broken promises and flaking out is how Venus rolls.

She did manage one restaurant review video though, this one:

E9D548EF-77BB-4E25-8560-5FE0D63776F2.thu

So yay for that. Although again there was no context at all when she posted it, just a random restaurant review that left people wondering why it was there.

This was Manager guy’s idea of how to roll out a big client comeback, promised promos of random restaurants and cafes, most of which his client never even posted but had to be searched for. Guess you could call it a mutual fail on the part of both of them.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

What margo said was “she drinks till she throws up” i.e. binge drinks. I think she started binge drinking when she was a teenager and still does to this day (in fact I know she does, we’ve seen her do it on ig and people have talked about it from real life experiences with her.)

So this event is something her “manager” took her to for some reason:

8D080B8F-801B-4843-9E72-1F0A5D895C91.thu

DCC2AD4A-C2DB-44A2-8402-26B5F8F9D893.jpeg

No idea why. Venus’s followers have no idea who these people from Benin (?) are and Benin people have no idea who Venus is, the event wasn’t cute or fun or kawaii so what was the point? In fact it looks pretty awkward (pics are from “manager’s” FB courtesy of lolcow)

6886C87D-ED41-4E76-83C6-7CABF151320B.thuWhat the F is she wearing on her feet, bedroom slippers?

453149BA-440E-48B4-9F85-23695F60B4B1.thu

She has this deer in the headlights “someone plz tell me what to do, help!” look. And as usual, looks somewhat unwashed and unkempt. Like couldn’t she have at least tried a tiny bit for this event?

could they have had her there for communication? the official language of Benin is French which I don't think she speaks? but it's very possible they would speak languages in common - likely English. she could be being brought to events like these as shes multilingual and this agency is advertising her as such. additionally, she technically has what you could word as experience promoting tourism and of course now social events. It seems like a good opportunity regardless of the reasoning for her being there

Posted

could they have had her there for communication? the official language of Benin is French which I don't think she speaks? but it's very possible they would speak languages in common - likely English. she could be being brought to events like these as shes multilingual and this agency is advertising her as such. additionally, she technically has what you could word as experience promoting tourism and of course now social events. It seems like a good opportunity regardless of the reasoning for her being there

Promoting tourism and social events? To whom? Her teenage fans and random neckbeard pedos? Her followers are not even in Japan, mostly. People in Japan have no idea who this bedraggled girl is and don’t care what she might be promoting, least of all whatever charity the ambassador from Benin might be pushing. Lol. Benin, really?

I don’t think there is an “agency,” I think it’s just this one guy trying to pass himself off as a “manager” or “promoter,” whatever. And the main thing he’s advertising Venus as seems to be a party girl at bars, not some kind of multilingual cultural ambassador. (btw, what experience has she had promoting tourism? I don’t recall any such experience.)

Posted

I feel like, even though it doesn't feel like she belongs there, at least she's doing something that doesn't involved getting royally plastered y'know, idk how would it be in the long run since going into this route makes her more irrelevant but yea

Venus still looks like she just rolled out of bed after a night drinking and brushed her hair quickly

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he turned out to be her sugar daddy. She probably met him through that website after Manaki asked for divorce.

Posted (edited)

No offense but I fucking hate bi-erasure. Not sure if I’m bi or pan (don’t really understand the difference), but wtf people think you have to decide between one gender/sex. 

It’d be easier for me to understand if you can explain why you think she’s gay as opposed to bi or pan.

Jesus, I don’t know why you’re getting all bent out of shape. It sounds a lot like you misread what I wrote and are putting a whole lot of implications on me.

First of all, wtf is bi-erasure?? Is that to imply that I’m saying bisexuality doesn’t exist? Because nowhere did I even remotely say that. Of course it exists, wtf??

There is a difference between bi and pan. A bisexual is attracted to male or female. That’s it. A pansexual is attracted to male, female, transgender, intersexed, etc. - it literally doesn’t matter what a persons genitaelia is whilst a bisexual is attracted to vagina and penis but not both together as say an intersexed person would have.

Where did I even say you HAVE to pick between one gender?? Again, wtf??

The reason I think she’s gay instead of bi or pan (which my pan comment was just my stating that her response to the question of whether she still liked men IMPLIED more pan since she didn’t directly say yes or no to the question) is from all the years she’s only ever talked about girls she has crushes on and “waifus” and “big titted dom girlfriends” and never ONCE ever mentioning any male being attractive to her.

Could people please maybe not get triggered over their own assumptions and just ask a person for clarification? 🙄 You’re just putting unnecessary stress on yourself otherwise.

Edited by Biscuit

Posted

There is a difference between bi and pan. A bisexual is attracted to male or female. That’s it. A pansexual is attracted to male, female, transgender, intersexed, etc. - it literally doesn’t matter what a persons genitaelia is whilst a bisexual is attracted to vagina and penis but not both together as say an intersexed person would have.

This is totally incorrect though? The main difference between them is that bisexuality involves being attracted to more than one gender (not necessarily just "male or female"), while pansexuality is attraction to people regardless of gender. Bisexuals can still be attracted to trans/nonbinary/intersex people.

Posted

Promoting tourism and social events? To whom? Her teenage fans and random neckbeard pedos? Her followers are not even in Japan, mostly. People in Japan have no idea who this bedraggled girl is and don’t care what she might be promoting, least of all whatever charity the ambassador from Benin might be pushing. Lol. Benin, really?

I don’t think there is an “agency,” I think it’s just this one guy trying to pass himself off as a “manager” or “promoter,” whatever. And the main thing he’s advertising Venus as seems to be a party girl at bars, not some kind of multilingual cultural ambassador. (btw, what experience has she had promoting tourism? I don’t recall any such experience.)

Right well, tbf people living in japan aren't exactly the target demographic for tourism. I wouldn't consider her videos about japan or the small promotional videos she's done for small companies as promoting tourism - at least not successfully, but as for selling herself, that would be a good a good way to word it (strategically - from a managerial p.o.v and not exactly untrue either - it may have had some small contribution). I didn't say she was promoting anything to the Beninese ambassadors, but there as a communication aid. 

As for the 'agency' I agree with you. I was just theorising as to why she'd be at such an event in the first place. 

Posted (edited)

This is totally incorrect though? The main difference between them is that bisexuality involves being attracted to more than one gender (not necessarily just "male or female"), while pansexuality is attraction to people regardless of gender. Bisexuals can still be attracted to trans/nonbinary/intersex people.

Uh, no. That might be YOUR definition, but it is not THE definition. Sexual orientation by definition is sexual attraction based on genetaelia since it’s derived of the word SEX which sexual intercourse is accomplished with your genitals. As people always like to tell me, don’t confuse gender with sex. What you’re thinking of is “Ambisexual” which is attraction to any gender identity or, as I already said, PANSEXUAL. I literally said genitals don’t matter to a Pansexual in my original post. And what you say is contradictory in it and of itself. If a bisexual claims they’re attracted to anyone - trans, a-gender, whatever, then they’re confused because that would make them PAN by definition! Like, seriously. If genitals don’t matter to a bisexual as it doesn’t for a PAN then wtf would be the point of having the 2 separate terms?? The word BI literally means TWO. That’s the point!

Take a human sexuality class and you’ll understand. Also, you’re invalidating every bi-sexual and pansexual person I’ve ever spoke to who verified all this so, congrats.

Webster’s Dictionary:

Bisexual

Adjective

b.) of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to both men and women

I literally looked all this up too before posting. What I did find most compelling though is that due to all these bajillion labels, the community itself doesn’t seem to even be clear on what is what. You got LGBTQ+ blog A that says what I said then you’ve got LGBTQ+ blog B that says the opposite. And then people wonder why everyone is so confused all the time!

But as far as academia goes and what Bi-sexuality has always meant up until all this messing around with labels, the definition is as stated. 

Anyway, I know how these conversations tend to go (nowhere), so as to not derail the thread anymore since it’s no longer about Venus, I’m not going to respond anymore about this. 

(And just for the record before anyone calls me phobic, I’m not fully straight and am currently in love with someone of my sex/gender and they themselves are bisexual. So bugger off with that.)

Edited by Biscuit
Added things