• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

She's so full of shit. 

@Andromeda Galaxy  There was a time I thought you were either Margo herself or one of her narc flying monkeys and lobbied to get you banned from here. Nowadays I find myself agreeing will pretty much all the posts you write. How the times change. :alpacadone:

Posted

Screenshot_20191001-112754.thumb.jpg.b03

go, girl... i guess?

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Posted

She’s looking a bit ghastly...

94952423-9A23-412C-8605-5CA1B3D6AB80.jpeg

Posted

This was kind of predicted, right? There is no middle ground with her, it's short up and then it's bottom again. :doge:

Posted

I mean good for her if that’s what she’s decided but I doubt she’ll be able to stick with it. She’s not very consistent with anything and if she really is addicted then this would be much harder. But who knows? I definitely think people were right when they said she needs someone to make decisions for her because look what happened to her after splitting up with Manaki? 

Posted

Venus, in the words of a famous Vine, just DO IT. Don't make long poetic insta captions that you might turn back on later. You hit rock bottom and "rise above" like twice a month at this point. Don't fall into the alcoholic promise of "this is for realises guys!" Just get out there, have a glass of water, and actually DO the things you talk about. Jesus. I'm not sure why I'm so mad. 

Posted

God bless you Venus, I needed a good laugh

Posted

I think the first problem of Venus is... Social Media! I’m tired of all her teenager captions. It’s clear she is living a late teenager time. But please, just be quiet! Even then dumb looks smart when doesn’t speak (or write). This behavior of writing every positive and “deep” thought is just a mask and the problem. She needs to put everything out to be someone. 

Posted

Each time Venus speaks of change she uses phrases like “I will” or “I want to” which have little to no real value. Instead of empty promises and making it public prematurely she should just do whatever she wants to do and then tell us later on “I have stopped drinking and haven’t drank for 3 weeks now”, “I did something productive”. THAT is something valuable.

Every time she promises improvement it’s implied to come in the future... not now, not already in progress.

Posted

I have no hope for venus. Shes just gonna keep drinking, have shady managers, free booze events and keep waxing fairytales about getting better. your big break is never gonna fucking happen Venus. Go home. 

Posted (edited)

I guess she was reading here on PULL the few past pages.

I don't believe any word.  When people told here she is lazy,  alcoholic and she had no job. Magically she starts a company (we all know is bullshit), and a lot of things like that. 

Venus is reading us, because she's so worried about her self image, and what impression have her fans about her, is obviously.

I just want to say: Venus get real, for once.

Edited by PrincessGalactea
Bad English lol

Posted

Venus is so full of shit, I’m done with her. 

Nevertheless I don’t wish her any bad.

Posted

"impulsively swallowing large doses of pills at once"

girl what the fuck 

go to rehab for alcohol and drug abuse, not instagram please. 

Self-poisoning is also a form of self harm (if she's not talking about drugs drugs). Venus needs real help, and instagram can't provide that.