• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

But mostly don’t want to lie to, or disappoint you guys.

Yeah suuuuuure Venus. That's a lie right there. And you're going to keep lying as usual.

These pity grab posts always make me cringe. It's always about muh broken feelings and how I love you guys and consider you my friends so I don't want to lie to you bleeeehfeuhfrrggh Venus just stop. Get off the internet and stop with the sympathy grabs, hoping they'll up your reputation. We see through you.

maybe she pit her hair in the water?or judging by her shoes, they’re not good for that kind of place so maybe she slipped?

her leg has to diferent colors and it looks like Harry Potter’ arm when the professor did that boneless spell 😂 

But idk, she’s been looking so unhygienic lately, she’s not been taking care of herself and it’s definitely showing.

I hope that she really leave her addictions.

(Sorry bad english)

She didn't slip. It's intentional. She always tries to take aesthetic pics with these "sympathy grab" posts. In this case, she is trying to look a mess and like she's at rock bottom so her post is more effective. The next post is about how water falls down but I keep rising. Fucking cringe. She just wants to be this internet heroine who suffered so hard but rose again. She could do all this, OFF the internet. But she needs the validation, attention and glorification.

Posted

These pity grab posts always make me cringe. It's always about muh broken feelings and how I love you guys and consider you my friends so I don't want to lie to you bleeeehfeuhfrrggh Venus just stop. Get off the internet and stop with the sympathy grabs, hoping they'll up your reputation. We see through you.

She didn't slip. It's intentional. She always tries to take aesthetic pics with these "sympathy grab" posts. In this case, she is trying to look a mess and like she's at rock bottom so her post is more effective. The next post is about how water falls down but I keep rising. Fucking cringe. She just wants to be this internet heroine who suffered so hard but rose again. She could do all this, OFF the internet. But she needs the validation, attention and glorification.

i wholeheartedly agree. she always crawls back to her fans and manipulates them into feeling better about herself. I’m tired of the same mood swings and her manipulative nature. shes been on social media for a long time and knows what to say, and do to get a reaction from her fans. 

Posted

@Misato

Her whole IG feed is a mess. Low quality photos and overly filtered selfies it’s not good at all. :alpacadone: 

Just another thing she can’t maintain I guess 

Posted

I really hope she gets a grip over her own life but since her new "work" is based on drinking with clients or getting wasted while streaming i just ??? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I’m more confused about the quality of the picture. Did she take it with a 2005 Sony Ericsson or what 

Maybe a waterproof camera? Those "adventure anywhere" cameras, the cheap ones at least, take such horrible quality images.

Posted

I don't believe any word.  When people told here she is lazy,  alcoholic and she had no job. Magically she starts a company (we all know is bullshit), and a lot of things like that. 

Venus is reading us, because she's so worried about her self image, and what impression have her fans about her, is obviously.

I just want to say: Venus get real, for once.

She has a chance to live a comfortable life, but she is losing it, if I would have so many subscribers and following I would already have my own business and would do what I like to do without stress.

Posted

Might be a little OT but I don’t know I feel like Venus looked a lot better and was doing better on YouTube when she was still with Manaki. Like I know she had a few break downs towards the end but in general she looked more put together and actually put some effort into her videos. I know Venus said he was controlling and like a little Margo but like a lot of people said it seems like Venus needs someone to tell her what to do or she loses motivation. I also remember Taylor and Mikan saying what a supportive partner Manaki was. It might be an unpopular opinion but I do feel bad for the guy. He seems like someone that tried to help Venus but she pushed him away with all the other decent people in her life. 

Also in previous posts some people were saying that Venus lied and that is was Manaki who filed for divorce not her. Is that true? How did people find that out? 

Posted

Also in previous posts some people were saying that Venus lied and that is was Manaki who filed for divorce not her. Is that true? How did people find that out? 

No one knows who filed. Her instagram post about it just said “I’m getting divorced,” no mention of who filed.

I think it was Manaki in view of her history of lying, drinking, attention-grabbing stunts and constant drama plus that long period where she stopped contributing her share financially (no Youtube income or job for most if not all of 2018.) Also why would she file when she needed the marriage for her visa? I don’t think she ever got PR, she wouldn’t have qualified because she didn’t have sufficient income to support herself. Plus her living conditions have obviously suffered since being on her own, I doubt she would have voluntarily given up the nice apartment and comfortable lifestyle she had while married.

She had way more reasons to stay in the marriage than Manaki did.

Posted (edited)

Today's insta story from You stole my apricot. Another friend bites the dust?

70176548_820861968723856_5798113339648353735_n.jpg

They had met recently after she came back to Japan from NZ and Venus had another meltdown. She posted a pic of her and Venus on her insta and left a comment "You have mee" on one of Venus' emo posts. Then deleted the photo a day after meeting up and didn't talk about her again. 

Edited by Senka

Posted

Life's too short to be spending it with toxic people.

I'm glad mizuki (you_stole_my_apricot) realised that too and cut ties with Venus.

Posted

She doesn't know how lucky is she to have found people that wanted to be friends with her. Venus, you're an idiot throwing away your friends and channel. You don't know how lucky you were to have the opportunity to change your life. Some people just don't get the opportunity......NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRY! Fuck you!!!!

is it really that deep??? Shes someone who clearly doesnt know how to manage herself or her life. I'm not whiteknighting her but she clearly doesnt know how to hold friendships properly  because of her upbringing g

Posted (edited)

I feel like Venus just uses people and then wears them out so much they have no choice but to take a step back. Whenever Venus had a severe meltdown she always posted that she talked to Mizuki or posted pictures with her. I’m not sure if the post is about Venus but it would make a lot of sense. All of her former friends seem to have let her go or taken a step back because being friends with Venus is exhausting. Venus needs to learn that being in a friendship isn’t all about taking you need to give too. Like I doubt she was there for her friends as much as they were there for her. I know she comes from a rough past but this is something she could’ve addressed in therapy. She really needs to work on her mental health before entering a friendship and dragging those people down. 

Edited by mollamolla

Posted

is it really that deep??? Shes someone who clearly doesnt know how to manage herself or her life. I'm not whiteknighting her but she clearly doesnt know how to hold friendships properly  because of her upbringing g

You're right, I'm probably being over sensitive. I'm sorry. I just feel frustrated with Venus like a lot of people.