• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5714 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if Venus has any friends outside of social media? I often think her the people she hangs out with are not real friends but mostly spend time with her because she has lots of followers m/is pretty well known in the web scene..... 

I think Venus need some real friends (that don’t live in the cutesy eeeb social media bubble) and that she could really profit from that. I also think she needs someone that doesn’t pity her but motivates her and kicks her ass (in a good kind of way) 

Yup. I wonder that too but somehow doubt it. Also if she’s serious about whatever her business is then she needs actual employees and not just fans. She needs to run an actual recruitment drive and not just post some vague nonsense on her social media.

Posted

Yup. I wonder that too but somehow doubt it. Also if she’s serious about whatever her business is then she needs actual employees and not just fans. She needs to run an actual recruitment drive and not just post some vague nonsense on her social media.

I still believe that she either represents someone else’s company or got signed by an agency/network where she got an entertainment visa and uses the “company” as a cover up. 

Posted

I still believe that she either represents someone else’s company or got signed by an agency/network where she got an entertainment visa and uses the “company” as a cover up. 

Bingo! Entertainment visa seems legit for the company

Posted

So today’s livestream (every Wed-Sun at 9PM Japan time) once again didn’t happen I take it. Just like last week’s. More “health issues/bad internet connection”? What IS the deal with this girl?

Posted

...btw Venus speaks (swiss) german, Spanish, English and Japanese.... idk how good her Spanish is (but knowing that she learned it as a child it’s probably not that bad but far from being fluent). Not counting her little bit of Dutch and Korean ,because she’s nowhere near good enough to hold a simple conversation, she speaks 4 languages which is not really special since most Europeans already speak 3 or 4 

I been seeing this kind of comment every once in a while in this thread, and I really wanted to say something about it. Let me just share that there are children from Spanish speaking families, other languages too of course, that come to the US and even when their family stays speaking Spanish, they start loosing theirs. They can understand some, but they are unable to speak much or stay with a very childish way of speaking. I would be amazed if Venus was even able to be like the latter. Has Venus ever showed to keep in contact with anyone that speaks Spanish? Because if not, I am pretty sure she can only remember some random words or phrases at most. Now we can't know for sure how good Venus really is in all the languages she claims to speak, but with the way we see her speak she really doesn't seem to be fluent in many of those.

Posted

I am so tired of some Youtubers not taking their "job" seriously, especially popular ones who think they're so famous they can just coast by doing whatever.

If you say you're going to stream at a certain time every week? Then stream at that time every week. 

If you know you're not capable of keeping a schedule? Then don't make promises, just say you will stream when you feel like it and warn everyone a few hours in advance. 

Of course, all Youtubers will legitimately get sick sometimes, or have another important life issue that comes up. But there are so many youtubers who fail to meet their own deadline every single week, and it makes me question why they even created it. 

I follow some youtubers who don't even promise a schedule. Some of them only upload 1 really high quality video once a month, or even just a few times a year. And I respect that much more than youtubers who promise to do something weekly but don't. 

And then so many of these youtubers end up blaming anything but themselves. "Youtube wasn't working! They copyrighted my audio! My internet was slow!" And so on... No, it's usually because you're lazy and didn't feel like creating the content you promised. 

Sorry for the rant but it just makes me lose respect for youtubers real quick. They want to claim it's their "job" or "career" but when you work a 9-5 job you can't just miss work whenever you feel like it. 

Posted

I would think that youtuber friends wouldn’t be entirely trustworthy to build friendships on.(just me opinion tho) venus probably just needs some friends who don’t 100% live on social media. Only problem still being “her”

Posted

u ever think Manaki told her to get a regular job during that 2018 timeline? Or heck, even early this year

I still wonder why did Venus make Malice, was she just lazy or did she think she could make it like AI.Channel?

Posted

That's what I thought too, thinking she is going somewhere when she makes that online store of her which is deleted now, if she actually tries to he consistent, have passion for dolly fashions or any kind that she loves wearing ( and because she did gain lots of attention after she escaped her mom ) back then other than taking Instagram pics, she could have her own online shop with clothings of her own designs by now

Yeah i mean thats the reasion she got famous anyway, and most people probably follows hert for her makeup and fashion, i know i do. I think she could get really successful doing something with makeup or fashion .. i know i would buy from her haha

Posted

I still wonder why did Venus make Malice, was she just lazy or did she think she could make it like AI.Channel?

Every half baked idea she’s come up with ever since the short lived Malice indicates that yes, she is lazy and believes that they may be new ways to continue making money with no effort. 

Posted

Yeah i mean thats the reasion she got famous anyway, and most people probably follows hert for her makeup and fashion, i know i do. I think she could get really successful doing something with makeup or fashion .. i know i would buy from her haha

But that would require some actual effort on her part, which she seems to be allergic to.

Posted

I wonder if Venus has any friends outside of social media? I often think her the people she hangs out with are not real friends but mostly spend time with her because she has lots of followers m/is pretty well known in the web scene..... 

I think Venus need some real friends (that don’t live in the cutesy eeeb social media bubble) and that she could really profit from that. I also think she needs someone that doesn’t pity her but motivates her and kicks her ass (in a good kind of way) 

Honestly its really hard to make GOOD non super casual friends as an adult, especially when you are super emotionally unstable and your japanese nor english is fluent(chances she´ll run into a Swiss person isn´t that big in Japan) which also makes it harder.

Posted

Bingo! Entertainment visa seems legit for the company

That's what I'm thinking too because I just don't want to believe that she got permanent residency :ph34r:

Posted

That's what I'm thinking too because I just don't want to believe that she got permanent residency :ph34r:

I don’t know if she’d qualify for PR though.You need to apply for PR, it’s not automatic. And there are strict requirements she would have to meet to be approved for PR which there are more than one she would NOT have met.

Requirements for PR are:

• Good behavior and conduct (no criminal records, payment of taxes...)
  • Having sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living (stable job, enough savings...)
  • Satisfying all the requirements to maintain the current visa status (maintaining an appropriate job in case of a work visa holder, maintaining a stable marriage in case of a spoues visa holder for example)
  • 10 years of consecutive residence in Japan, which should include 5 years of residence under a work visa or those granted according to the family status (Spouse of Japanese national, Long Term Resident...)
  • Currently having the longest period of stay (3 years in most cases)
  • Havind paid taxes and contributions to the official Japanese social security system during the required period
  • Having a guarantor (Japanese national or permanent resident visa holder) to support the application
  • Having stayed in Japan physically for more than 6 months in total in a 12 months period prior to and during the application process

Posted

She obviously did not have a stable job or (possibly at the time of application) a stable marriage (necessary for a holder of a spouse visa.)

https://www.juridique.jp/visa/pr.php