• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed in that video that someone was filming for them. At first I thought it was Ella filming but then they were both together. I’m curious as to who was filming or if she just asked one of the engineers in there to do it for them? Or did she hire a filmer? Like Taylor’s Natalie.

Posted

Lol, so Venus rented a tiny room in a rented studio to take *teehee* gay pic with Ella then goes into their storage to show her *company's equipments*

raw.thumb.gif.090543bdfb25462c402d393bf6

Posted

Lol, so Venus rented a tiny room in a rented studio to take *teehee* gay pic with Ella then goes into their storage to show her *company's equipments*

Except most of that stuff isn’t even “equipment,” it’s just a room full of junk. Excess furniture and cardboard boxes and plastic storage containers full of junk.

2D2AFD1A-15B9-4921-A86D-0642371D1B84.thu

Lol

Posted (edited)

LovelyLor talked about Venus a little bit around 7:30 when she modeled for a sketchy lolita company and their pedo ceo looking for a foreign wife. He asked her to marry him when she was 16??? fucking hell...  taking advantage of a 16 year old's dream of wanting to live in Japan

I know Venus is pissing off people right now... but moments like this make me feel sorry for her being groomed by middle aged pedo, and her mom not protecting her.. i can't even imagine what else he whispered into her ear

I hope Venus can find a good therapist to help her through this

Edited by Athena

Posted

LovelyLor talked about Venus a little bit around 7:30 when she modeled for a sketchy lolita company and their pedo ceo looking for a foreign wife. He asked her to marry him when she was 16??? fucking hell...  taking advantage of a 16 year old's dream of wanting to live in Japan

I know Venus is pissing off people right now... but moments like this make me feel sorry for her being groomed by middle aged pedo, and her mom not protecting her.. i can't even imagine what else he whispered into her ear

I hope Venus can find a good therapist to help her through this

The only difficulty I see in this is that she has no one to support her and it doesn't seem like she is willing to learn healthy coping mechanisms. I feel sorry for her so very often, but while she doesn't bear any responsibility for what happened to her and how unfitting the role of a mother was for Margo (and I built that sentence as nicely as I could) she is responsible for taking care of herself NOW. And it doesn't seem like she feels able to do that, not even the bare minimum of selfcare. 

Posted (edited)

That's an old news, Venus even made a video exposing stuff about him which got deleted or something, which gives me the theory she's not dumb to fall into traps like that but with how things are going on now that she's a full grown adult, I seriously hope Venus isn't considering working at a night club if she is desperate for money and still wants her to keep her Venus Angelic persona

(Either way, Mr Yan is known to be a creep before Venus even came to him)

Edited by Kween of Moderation
Added stuff words

Posted

You can't just apply for a visa to start your own company in Japan. In order to get that kind of visa you need to show that you can financially live in Japan (if I remember correctly there is a certain amount you need to prove that you currently have from bank statements). So unless she really has a lot of money there's no way she could've applied for that. Didn't they say she was adopted? If so, she's still part of that family and it doesn't matter if she's divorced or not.

Venus would be eligible for an entertainment visa which is more than likely why she is suddenly signed with an agency. Some Youtubers have formed their own company's so they can sponsor their own entertainment visas. I'm no expert on Japan laws but it does look like she might be attempting that.

(A very, VERY brief look at entertainment visa requirements (which I might have read wrong) says agencies must have at least 5 full time employees which could be why she's looking to hire fans.) 

Posted

She must pick the most blinded fans then, and hope none of them snitch on her in the future and reveal everything

Posted (edited)

Venus would be eligible for an entertainment visa which is more than likely why she is suddenly signed with an agency. Some Youtubers have formed their own company's so they can sponsor their own entertainment visas. I'm no expert on Japan laws but it does look like she might be attempting that.

(A very, VERY brief look at entertainment visa requirements (which I might have read wrong) says agencies must have at least 5 full time employees which could be why she's looking to hire fans.) 

If she is going for an entertainment visa she would have to do more than just “form a company”  and hire at least 5 full-time employees (although these things are also requirements.) She would also need to have actual documented clients who have paid her for her services and a history of experience in the field (in her case she has mentioned “advertisement” and “video production.)

Requirements are:

The applicant is to engage in one of the following activities; 

1. Activities relating to advertisement of goods or
business. 

2. Activities relating to production of broadcast 
programs (including cable broadcast programs) or
movies. 

3. Activities relating to taking of commercial-use 
photographs. 

4. Activities relating to recording of commercial-use 
records.
The applicant is to receive no less salary than what a Japanese national would receive for comparable work. 
The operator or the manager should have at least 3 years experience in the show business involving foreign nationals. 
The organization must employ at least 5 full-time employees in Japan. 
The organization has properly made payment to foreign entertainers as specified in contracts in the past 3 years. 

https://www.shigyo.co.jp/visa_kika/english-visa/english-shuro2.html

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

If she is going for an entertainment visa she would have to do more than just “form a company”  and hire at least 5 full-time employees (although these things are also requirements.) She would also need to have actual documented clients who have paid her for her services and a history of experience in the field (in her case she has mentioned “advertisement” and “video production.)

I wasn't trying to say that's all that's needed, just that it could explain why she's looking to hire fans. 

I could definitely see her using her previous youtube sponsorships as advertising experience and her channel as video production experience. As far as clients go I wouldn't be suprised if a bunch of low level weeb youtubers/influencers who also need visas are soon being called her "clients" ("work with my company and once its established we can sponsor your visa" type situation)

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying she is going to successfully form a company and be able to sponsor her own visa. I'm saying it makes sense that's what she is trying to do. It probably looks like a super easy scam in her mind. 

Venus thinks she can get everything she wants with minimal effort.

Posted

OT but I wonder what everyone thinks is the reason for her inactivity on Instagram and the cancelled streams? Another mental breakdown or trying to look too busy with her “company”? I could imagine her having some trouble regarding her divorce/visa/apartment/money but I stroll can’t believe that she didn’t even manage to stick to her schedule for the first week....

I can’t believe how blinded her followers/fans are and that they still believe her lies! 

Posted

I wasn't trying to say that's all that's needed, just that it could explain why she's looking to hire fans. 

I could definitely see her using her previous youtube sponsorships as advertising experience and her channel as video production experience. As far as clients go I wouldn't be suprised if a bunch of low level weeb youtubers/influencers who also need visas are soon being called her "clients" ("work with my company and once its established we can sponsor your visa" type situation)

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying she is going to successfully form a company and be able to sponsor her own visa. I'm saying it makes sense that's what she is trying to do. It probably looks like a super easy scam in her mind. 

Venus thinks she can get everything she wants with minimal effort.

It does look like she might be scrambling for a visa (how very Margaret-like) now that her marriage is over. Seems like she went out and got some legal advice for her visa situation sometime this past winter or early spring which is when she started cabbing all over Tokyo in her little business lady outfits, “forming a company.” Why all the sudden urgency if not to secure another visa?

I think it won’t be so easy though. She’ll have to show all sorts of documentation like contracts with clients, evidence of renumeration, bank statements etc. etc. as well as actual physical office space, not a studio/storage unit rented by the hour. She might be just now figuring all this out which could explain her recent absence from SM.

OT but I wonder what everyone thinks is the reason for her inactivity on Instagram and the cancelled streams? Another mental breakdown or trying to look too busy with her “company”? I could imagine her having some trouble regarding her divorce/visa/apartment/money but I stroll can’t believe that she didn’t even manage to stick to her schedule for the first week...

I can’t believe how blinded her followers/fans are and that they still believe her lies! 

More like the first two weeks, last week and this week. She promised livestreams “every Wed-Sun” on Sept. 8 which was a Monday

4BAD8970-2EBC-4505-8E87-BD1D70CF0894.thu

She did one livestream that Wednesday, then nothing since then. And she’s ghosted Instagram since 9/11.

Posted (edited)

She posted this on her Story a few minutes ago, ofc something related to drinking AGAIN. I don't know if this might be actually what her company might do in the future, host drinking events with creepy guys lmao. Because let's face it, the only people who will show up to such events are either creeps or fangelics and for once, I don't know what's worse. I am so over her getting herself wasted and acting like it's a part of her "work".

EDIT: On FB they are advertising it as an "Izakaya Idol Event", and even though I know none of the other girls, Misty at least seems to be part of some type of AV Idol Group. Yuriko seems like your typical cosplaygirl, that posts some pretty open hearted selfies from time to time(didn't bother to look to much into her Insta tho so I could be wrong). Maybe that's what Venus is going for now.

Tbh I wouldn't judge it at all if homegirl would take a second to just effin take care of herself and would put an effort in to dealing with the absence of her mental health. Right now it feels like your cliché downwards spiral of her losing grip of her life. 

Screenshot_20190921_091825.jpg

Screenshot_20190921_092647.jpg

Edited by b00ks
Put another Screenshot and some more info in

Posted

Looking at her feed, anybody else think that Misty girl looks like a cross between Venus and Mikan? Getting stepford wives feels over here... :alpacadone: