• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6511 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw the new vid, i really dont get what her new company is going to be about. Probably would have been better if she went the fashion route like making a online store or something with makeup. 

That's what I thought too, thinking she is going somewhere when she makes that online store of her which is deleted now, if she actually tries to he consistent, have passion for dolly fashions or any kind that she loves wearing ( and because she did gain lots of attention after she escaped her mom ) back then other than taking Instagram pics, she could have her own online shop with clothings of her own designs by now

Posted

Of course she cancelled the stream... Again.

Posted

I am not even her fan and I was disappointed/frustrated with her suddenly cancelling the stream -without any real notice or info on any social media.

Can't imagine how her fan -some of whom had been waiting her for an hour- must be feeling! Can't imagine all of them will wait for her next time too.

Girl seriously needs to find consistency 'cause if she can't even deliver on her viewers with the easiest of things (streaming whatever thing pops into her mind -seriously, she doesn't even plan a streaming session) how does she plan to deliver on a business environment?

Posted (edited)

Guessing that's why she is so secretive about what the business the company does other than..livestream and that connects Japan to the world...

Is it trolling business?

Are we entering the "Troller Peenus" phase?:meowplz:

Edited by Kween of Moderation

Posted

No one has brought up the fact that she referred to Ella as her "girlfriend" at least twice in the video. Of course it could just be a joke between them.

Posted (edited)

Her "studio" is just a big room, divided with some fabric material, it's the cheapest kind of studio you can get. And a lot of times, these walls dissappear during the day because real companies in the same building  hold meetings there or is also used by someone else at different times. I know this because I knew a guy who ran some shady "company" and it looked just like hers.

Edit: hey venus if you guys have all this equipment why don't you make some quality content instead of drunken streams? You don't even need a this stuff lol. A Webcam and a few cans of beer is enough for you 

Edited by blyathunt

Posted (edited)

It looks like a rented workspace. Not a place that she outright OWNS, and pays a mortgage on. Nevermind the equipment. I agree... I doubt she knows how to operate most of it.

It honestly looks like a rented facility, and I wouldn't doubt her pawning it off as "her own".

I totally agree. My fiancée is a music productor and the stuff she has on that 'studio' still costs A LOT of money, which I really doubt she has lol 

I totally think it's rented as it's a common thing for ppl who are starting in this type of professional business  (music, film, etc) 

EDIT: to me it looks more like a show off saying ''see my business is real and I'm serious!!'' 

Edited by Momoiro

Posted

Honestly, who in the right mind wants to work for/under that irrational trainwreck of a woman child...Her crazy unprofessional BS is all over the internet and the worst part of it is that she chose to showcase it.
Just wondering.

...Okay actually I'm not wondering, David would kill himself if she told him to :beardo:

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or can I literally not fucking understand what Venus is saying? It always sounds like she’s hyperventilating. 

Edited by Nansu

Posted

Is it just me or can I literally not fucking understand what Venus is saying? It always sounds like she’s hyperventilating. 

I feel like her accent and pronunciation has gotten worse than it originally was, atleast in the past she was faking her accent to sound engRish japanese or whatever the fuck.  Isnt this the same person who claims to know over 5+ languages?

Posted

No one has brought up the fact that she referred to Ella as her "girlfriend" at least twice in the video. Of course it could just be a joke between them.

Venus would love to claim ella.freya as her gf/wife/“my cute baby” whatever but aside from her one pity post on instagram ella has been paying Venus dust. Ella instagrams about many other friends, girl crushes etc. every day and Venus is not one of them. 

Yesterday was Ella’s birthday and she received many happy birthday wishes including this one:

555D5467-51C0-4673-AA83-34898BD83B6E.thu

So I think ella being Venus’s “girlfriend” is just a fantasy on Venus’s part.

Posted

I feel like her accent and pronunciation has gotten worse than it originally was, atleast in the past she was faking her accent to sound engRish japanese or whatever the fuck.  Isnt this the same person who claims to know over 5+ languages?

Exactly! Someone mentioned a few pages back that Japanese should be quite easy to pronounce for her (since her first language is (Swiss) german) but her English and Japanese sounds horrible! I can’t listen to her anymore because it literally makes my head hurt....  And her saying that speaking 5+ languages has messed up her voice/pronunciation is straight up a lie; I know no one with an accent as bad as hers...

btw Venus speaks (swiss) german, Spanish, English and Japanese.... idk how good her Spanish is (but knowing that she learned it as a child it’s probably not that bad but far from being fluent). Not counting her little bit of Dutch and Korean ,because she’s nowhere near good enough to hold a simple conversation, she speaks 4 languages which is not really special since most Europeans already speak 3 or 4 

Posted

Mikan posted a youtube video today talking about relationships and girl things. Anyway she mentioned in there that recently she has had to step back from a relationship because it was taking a lot from her and she was getting nothing back from it. She also mentioned that she is quick to back out of friendships that are toxic. I am preeeetty sure she is talking about Venus. 

Posted

Mikan posted a youtube video today talking about relationships and girl things. Anyway she mentioned in there that recently she has had to step back from a relationship because it was taking a lot from her and she was getting nothing back from it. She also mentioned that she is quick to back out of friendships that are toxic. I am preeeetty sure she is talking about Venus. 

With the way Venus is acting right now it must be difficult for friends to support when they probably have their own problems to deal with as well. You can only be there for a friend so much before it drags you down too. 

Posted

With the way Venus is acting right now it must be difficult for friends to support when they probably have their own problems to deal with as well. You can only be there for a friend so much before it drags you down too. 

I wonder if Venus has any friends outside of social media? I often think her the people she hangs out with are not real friends but mostly spend time with her because she has lots of followers m/is pretty well known in the web scene..... 

I think Venus need some real friends (that don’t live in the cutesy eeeb social media bubble) and that she could really profit from that. I also think she needs someone that doesn’t pity her but motivates her and kicks her ass (in a good kind of way)