• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly, who in the right mind wants to work for/under that irrational trainwreck of a woman child...Her crazy unprofessional BS is all over the internet and the worst part of it is that she chose to showcase it.
Just wondering.

...Okay actually I'm not wondering, David would kill himself if she told him to :beardo:

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or can I literally not fucking understand what Venus is saying? It always sounds like she’s hyperventilating. 

Edited by Nansu

Posted

Is it just me or can I literally not fucking understand what Venus is saying? It always sounds like she’s hyperventilating. 

I feel like her accent and pronunciation has gotten worse than it originally was, atleast in the past she was faking her accent to sound engRish japanese or whatever the fuck.  Isnt this the same person who claims to know over 5+ languages?

Posted

No one has brought up the fact that she referred to Ella as her "girlfriend" at least twice in the video. Of course it could just be a joke between them.

Venus would love to claim ella.freya as her gf/wife/“my cute baby” whatever but aside from her one pity post on instagram ella has been paying Venus dust. Ella instagrams about many other friends, girl crushes etc. every day and Venus is not one of them. 

Yesterday was Ella’s birthday and she received many happy birthday wishes including this one:

555D5467-51C0-4673-AA83-34898BD83B6E.thu

So I think ella being Venus’s “girlfriend” is just a fantasy on Venus’s part.

Posted

I feel like her accent and pronunciation has gotten worse than it originally was, atleast in the past she was faking her accent to sound engRish japanese or whatever the fuck.  Isnt this the same person who claims to know over 5+ languages?

Exactly! Someone mentioned a few pages back that Japanese should be quite easy to pronounce for her (since her first language is (Swiss) german) but her English and Japanese sounds horrible! I can’t listen to her anymore because it literally makes my head hurt....  And her saying that speaking 5+ languages has messed up her voice/pronunciation is straight up a lie; I know no one with an accent as bad as hers...

btw Venus speaks (swiss) german, Spanish, English and Japanese.... idk how good her Spanish is (but knowing that she learned it as a child it’s probably not that bad but far from being fluent). Not counting her little bit of Dutch and Korean ,because she’s nowhere near good enough to hold a simple conversation, she speaks 4 languages which is not really special since most Europeans already speak 3 or 4 

Posted

Mikan posted a youtube video today talking about relationships and girl things. Anyway she mentioned in there that recently she has had to step back from a relationship because it was taking a lot from her and she was getting nothing back from it. She also mentioned that she is quick to back out of friendships that are toxic. I am preeeetty sure she is talking about Venus. 

Posted

Mikan posted a youtube video today talking about relationships and girl things. Anyway she mentioned in there that recently she has had to step back from a relationship because it was taking a lot from her and she was getting nothing back from it. She also mentioned that she is quick to back out of friendships that are toxic. I am preeeetty sure she is talking about Venus. 

With the way Venus is acting right now it must be difficult for friends to support when they probably have their own problems to deal with as well. You can only be there for a friend so much before it drags you down too. 

Posted

With the way Venus is acting right now it must be difficult for friends to support when they probably have their own problems to deal with as well. You can only be there for a friend so much before it drags you down too. 

I wonder if Venus has any friends outside of social media? I often think her the people she hangs out with are not real friends but mostly spend time with her because she has lots of followers m/is pretty well known in the web scene..... 

I think Venus need some real friends (that don’t live in the cutesy eeeb social media bubble) and that she could really profit from that. I also think she needs someone that doesn’t pity her but motivates her and kicks her ass (in a good kind of way) 

Posted

I wonder if Venus has any friends outside of social media? I often think her the people she hangs out with are not real friends but mostly spend time with her because she has lots of followers m/is pretty well known in the web scene..... 

I think Venus need some real friends (that don’t live in the cutesy eeeb social media bubble) and that she could really profit from that. I also think she needs someone that doesn’t pity her but motivates her and kicks her ass (in a good kind of way) 

Yup. I wonder that too but somehow doubt it. Also if she’s serious about whatever her business is then she needs actual employees and not just fans. She needs to run an actual recruitment drive and not just post some vague nonsense on her social media.

Posted

Yup. I wonder that too but somehow doubt it. Also if she’s serious about whatever her business is then she needs actual employees and not just fans. She needs to run an actual recruitment drive and not just post some vague nonsense on her social media.

I still believe that she either represents someone else’s company or got signed by an agency/network where she got an entertainment visa and uses the “company” as a cover up. 

Posted

I still believe that she either represents someone else’s company or got signed by an agency/network where she got an entertainment visa and uses the “company” as a cover up. 

Bingo! Entertainment visa seems legit for the company

Posted

So today’s livestream (every Wed-Sun at 9PM Japan time) once again didn’t happen I take it. Just like last week’s. More “health issues/bad internet connection”? What IS the deal with this girl?

Posted

...btw Venus speaks (swiss) german, Spanish, English and Japanese.... idk how good her Spanish is (but knowing that she learned it as a child it’s probably not that bad but far from being fluent). Not counting her little bit of Dutch and Korean ,because she’s nowhere near good enough to hold a simple conversation, she speaks 4 languages which is not really special since most Europeans already speak 3 or 4 

I been seeing this kind of comment every once in a while in this thread, and I really wanted to say something about it. Let me just share that there are children from Spanish speaking families, other languages too of course, that come to the US and even when their family stays speaking Spanish, they start loosing theirs. They can understand some, but they are unable to speak much or stay with a very childish way of speaking. I would be amazed if Venus was even able to be like the latter. Has Venus ever showed to keep in contact with anyone that speaks Spanish? Because if not, I am pretty sure she can only remember some random words or phrases at most. Now we can't know for sure how good Venus really is in all the languages she claims to speak, but with the way we see her speak she really doesn't seem to be fluent in many of those.

Posted

I am so tired of some Youtubers not taking their "job" seriously, especially popular ones who think they're so famous they can just coast by doing whatever.

If you say you're going to stream at a certain time every week? Then stream at that time every week. 

If you know you're not capable of keeping a schedule? Then don't make promises, just say you will stream when you feel like it and warn everyone a few hours in advance. 

Of course, all Youtubers will legitimately get sick sometimes, or have another important life issue that comes up. But there are so many youtubers who fail to meet their own deadline every single week, and it makes me question why they even created it. 

I follow some youtubers who don't even promise a schedule. Some of them only upload 1 really high quality video once a month, or even just a few times a year. And I respect that much more than youtubers who promise to do something weekly but don't. 

And then so many of these youtubers end up blaming anything but themselves. "Youtube wasn't working! They copyrighted my audio! My internet was slow!" And so on... No, it's usually because you're lazy and didn't feel like creating the content you promised. 

Sorry for the rant but it just makes me lose respect for youtubers real quick. They want to claim it's their "job" or "career" but when you work a 9-5 job you can't just miss work whenever you feel like it. 

Posted

I would think that youtuber friends wouldn’t be entirely trustworthy to build friendships on.(just me opinion tho) venus probably just needs some friends who don’t 100% live on social media. Only problem still being “her”