• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5998 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You have to keep watching to see the whole thing (she stops and restarts a couple of times.)

Don’t forget to read the comments, they’re pretty funny.

This

this is so embarrassing this may worse than her anaconda karaoke where she says the n-word.

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

this is so embarrassing this may worse than her anaconda karaoke where she says the n-word.

I looked it up cause I haven’t seen it before and god... I have very low expectations for Venus but saying the n-word online during a stream? Not only a morally bad thing but also terrible decision for her reputation and online presence. Just look at people like Tana or Laura Lee who’s careers went through serious turmoil when old videos or tweets with racist remarks eventually went viral.

Posted

I looked it up cause I haven’t seen it before and god... I have very low expectations for Venus but saying the n-word online during a stream? Not only a morally bad thing but also terrible decision for her reputation and online presence. 

At like 2 min in, lol!
Not lol'ing cuz it's funny either...
lol'ing, cuz it's just so bad. I'm sure socio-political situations are different in Japan. But dude... know your audience? Lamo! DANG!

Posted

The N-word! Damn Venus why?! 

I didn't know she said that. I can't watch her drunken streams. 

Posted

Right?

Like again... sure. Social-political stuff may be different in Japan... but is she really *that* under a rock? Is she really *that* unaware? Lmao! Like... she knows most of her audience is in the West, right? 
Just... holy crap. 

I can't decide - Is she monumentally ignorant? Or is she just plain arrogant? 

Posted

She uploaded a new "yandere voice acting" video. She pinned her comment, in which she explains that she wasnt able to stream those videos due to "health issues". 

venushealth.png

Posted

So basically she binged on alcohol and then had one hell of a hangover and couldn't stream live.

Posted

who was it that called her fluent in english, please watch that video 😂 "aah mah gaht, lewk aht her beht"

Posted

At like 2 min in, lol!Not lol'ing cuz it's funny either...
lol'ing, cuz it's just so bad. I'm sure socio-political situations are different in Japan. But dude... know your audience? Lamo! DANG!

There’s literally nothing to be offended by shes singing a song.

Posted

I just saw the new voice acting video and it's just so bad and I've done voice recording and acting before. All of the white Knight comments are just as cringe saying we need to give Venus the benefit of the doubt because it's Oh So Hard to be a Voice Actor. She is a bad actress end of!!

Sadly I feel like only her looks have got her so far with her  "YouTube career". And now she is looking more haggard with the alcohol etc she is ruining her biggest asset. 

Posted

There’s literally nothing to be offended by shes singing a song.

tbh, I'm not offended. But many people would be, and you'd think Venus would give a damn, based on the fact that she NEEDS people to support her social media career. 

Honest opinion: She was too shit faced to pretend to care! Hard to give a fuck when that liquor is on your lips!

Posted

She uploaded a new "yandere voice acting" video. She pinned her comment, in which she explains that she wasnt able to stream those videos due to "health issues". 

venushealth.png

I totally get that sometimes you get “sick” but why can’t she just announce that the streams won’t happen on insta? Also going from bad internet connection to being sick is so unbelievable.... I can’t believe her followers are supporting her that blindly 

Posted (edited)

At like 2 min in, lol!Not lol'ing cuz it's funny either...

She was too concentrated on making that voice :hoplz:

Edited by Distress