• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

You have to keep watching to see the whole thing (she stops and restarts a couple of times.)

Don’t forget to read the comments, they’re pretty funny.

This is tragic... Again, this is professional? She's becoming more and more like her mother. Constant attention seeking. She's trying to talk with Manaki, it's a mukbang, she's again acting like an e-girl... this is train-wreck I don't want to watch anymore. Bye Venus.

Posted

Now I'm wondering if she will go through Britney's "shaved head" stage.

I mean she did shave her eyebrows entirely off that one time when she was like screw it and couldn’t get her eyebrows to look how she wanted with a brow pencil... shaved them right off for a video.

You have to keep watching to see the whole thing (she stops and restarts a couple of times.)

That was.... special.

Posted

Oh God, the moment when she laughs into the mic will haunt me forever...

Anyways, Manaki keeps on calling her everytime she does a drunk weird-af Insta lifestream, so props to him for still caring I guess. 

Posted

I mean she did shave her eyebrows entirely off that one time when she was like screw it and couldn’t get her eyebrows to look how she wanted with a brow pencil... shaved them right off for a video.

that’s called commitment duh :harharplz:

Posted

OT but at least her clothes looked good in the livestream.

Posted

She's falling apart, reminds me of new order songs. They look and sound happy but the lyrics are bleak.

Posted

Now I'm wondering if she will go through Britney's "shaved head" stage.

I think it's more likely that we see her swinking around naked on a wrecking ball.

I think what it comes down to is that the marriage burned down because they're both in different stages of their lives. Manakis is probably prepared to be a proper husband with a wife and kids and normal jobs. Just a plain old normal life. Whereas Venus still wants to be a part of the Internet because that is all she has ever known. I do disbelief that Manaki relied on Venus for money. I'm sure he did well off before her. 

My thoughts are pretty similar. I am sure he wanted to lead more of a normal life and grew out of the whole I-have-a-doll-waifu. There is also the possibility that he wants to have kids. Didn't he also ask her not to wear lolita clothes during certain occasions? Which led to an angry instagram post from her "I do whatever I want", and tons of her fans defending her by saying Manaki shouldn't manipulate/abuse/whatever her. The shitstorm was major, and I think he was still active on social media at that time. I wonder if that was the turning point for him? I mean, imagine you even went through the aftereffects of that stupid weightloss surgery with your wife, were at her side when she was in hospital because of it, and then she slanders you the moment you say something she doesn't like?

Posted

I think it's more likely that we see her swinking around naked on a wrecking ball.

My thoughts are pretty similar. I am sure he wanted to lead more of a normal life and grew out of the whole I-have-a-doll-waifu. There is also the possibility that he wants to have kids. Didn't he also ask her not to wear lolita clothes during certain occasions? Which led to an angry instagram post from her "I do whatever I want", and tons of her fans defending her by saying Manaki shouldn't manipulate/abuse/whatever her. The shitstorm was major, and I think he was still active on social media at that time. I wonder if that was the turning point for him? I mean, imagine you even went through the aftereffects of that stupid weightloss surgery with your wife, were at her side when she was in hospital because of it, and then she slanders you the moment you say something she doesn't like?

Oh god, I totally forgot about this! I hate how people nowadays scream “abuse” over every small argument in a relationship. Your husband telling you that your outfit may not be suitable for whatever you’re planning to do is not abusive/manipulative! Even telling you that your outfit looks shitty is not abusive (as long as you asked for an honest opinion!)  

I also think that the language barrier between Venus and Mana played a huge part in this. I can imagine that there were quite a few misunderstandings; especially if Mana tried speaking English. BUT from the video introduction (for the play she is in) I could tell that Venus Japanese was not as good as I thought it was. It’s really not bad but for someone who studied the language that long I thought it was better. I wonder if she still studies to improve her Japanese (I wish she would try improving her English pronunciation a little though since I can barely stand listening to her by now but that might just be me ^_^’)

Posted (edited)

This

this is so embarrassing this may worse than her anaconda karaoke where she says the n-word.

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

this is so embarrassing this may worse than her anaconda karaoke where she says the n-word.

I looked it up cause I haven’t seen it before and god... I have very low expectations for Venus but saying the n-word online during a stream? Not only a morally bad thing but also terrible decision for her reputation and online presence. Just look at people like Tana or Laura Lee who’s careers went through serious turmoil when old videos or tweets with racist remarks eventually went viral.

Posted

I looked it up cause I haven’t seen it before and god... I have very low expectations for Venus but saying the n-word online during a stream? Not only a morally bad thing but also terrible decision for her reputation and online presence. 

At like 2 min in, lol!
Not lol'ing cuz it's funny either...
lol'ing, cuz it's just so bad. I'm sure socio-political situations are different in Japan. But dude... know your audience? Lamo! DANG!

Posted

The N-word! Damn Venus why?! 

I didn't know she said that. I can't watch her drunken streams. 

Posted

Right?

Like again... sure. Social-political stuff may be different in Japan... but is she really *that* under a rock? Is she really *that* unaware? Lmao! Like... she knows most of her audience is in the West, right? 
Just... holy crap. 

I can't decide - Is she monumentally ignorant? Or is she just plain arrogant? 

Posted

She uploaded a new "yandere voice acting" video. She pinned her comment, in which she explains that she wasnt able to stream those videos due to "health issues". 

venushealth.png

Posted

So basically she binged on alcohol and then had one hell of a hangover and couldn't stream live.