• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

So apparently Venus mentioned in one of the streams that she is planning on to make a video about her divorce.

I can't believe she actually wants to make money from her divorce, which is disgusting. Have absolutely zero respect for her now if she does this. Margo is definitely batshit crazy, but maybe her daughter isn't is as far off either. Ugh. 

Ditto. If she does, it'll only illustrate 2 things:

1.) She's just like her mother: she'll use anything for money and pity grabs. Interesting too, how much she wants to put these private events on blast. Almost like she's trying to prove something. Well... too bad the internet isn't the *real* court that judges her.

2.) She's not ready to run a legitimate company. Seriously. Who wants to know their boss like this? What kind of management thinks it's a good idea to air their dirty laundry? She reminds me of a narcissistic Michael Scott, lol! C'mon dude... at least try to appear professional?

(I wish Manaki said something on his side, I know Venus is not an evil mastermind shit, but man, smearing someone's name while they can't properly speak another language is just sick)

It's super sick.
I'm on the fence about wanting an official response from him. One on hand, he could probably squash this topic once and for all... on the other, he could simply be choosing his battles.
I wonder how much of her smear campaign actually reaches him, too. Not that a language barrier can contain everything. I also wonder if he has been advised to ignore her tantrums, for the sake of legal proceedings.

Whatever the case, her refusal to deal with this situation privately speaks for itself.

Posted (edited)

I think lots of people wanna believe Venus still in the right cause she used to be the one we really pity for and posts lots of positive messages for her to read, and again, she still do that whole *I'm a little poor selfless gurl victim who got used by everyone and never had a choice in life* even til this day, it works now but it won't for long, srsly, don't use your loyal fans just for a quick buck and be lazy

I'm on the other hand are wondering how similar Venus and Margo is now that she's acting like this

One on hand, he could probably squash this topic once and for all... on the other, he could simply be choosing his battles.

I wonder how much of her smear campaign actually reaches him, too. Not that a language barrier can contain everything. I also wonder if he has been advised to ignore her tantrums, for the sake of legal proceedings.

Whatever the case, her refusal to deal with this situation privately speaks for itself.

Tbh, she's not popular with the japanese crowd so it's easy to ignore Venus and her rant, she just gotta hope none of her employer in the future knows how to speak English and search her name online

(Plus, didn't that guy who post here saying they were a friend to Venus's friend said her circle of buddies love to gossip about her issues?)

Edited by Kween of Moderation

Posted

Everyone's been bothering her with perosnal questions about her relationship with Manaki since forever. People want to know. Why wouldn't she make a video about it, honestly. I don't see it as "making money of it", I doubt she'll make a "My divorce story!!!*SAD*" clickbait-thumbnail of herself crying-type of video about it.

Just an online person talking about their life online.

Posted

Everyone's been bothering her with perosnal questions about her relationship with Manaki since forever. People want to know. Why wouldn't she make a video about it, honestly. I don't see it as "making money of it", I doubt she'll make a "My divorce story!!!*SAD*" clickbait-thumbnail of herself crying-type of video about it.

There's so many reasons why a person wouldn't publicly want to make statements about their messy relationship situation. Maybe the situation is unclear. Maybe Manaki wants her to be quiet about it, maybe she wants to be quiet about it for Manaki's or Manaki's parents' sake. Maybe neither of them are innocent on the situation. I think it's smarter that she lets the situation mature a bit and maybe talk about it when it's over and done with. She's been doing that with most things, like her weight loss surgery and running away from home stories.

Though of course videos where people just emotionally ramble about their difficult situation (like the calling-out-Manaki video she deleted) are more entertaining and "hot tea".

Posted (edited)

Why is she angry with him? How about he finally had enough of her and her mood swings, attention-seeking stunts, lying, nonstop drama, refusal to get off her ass and do anything to contribute financially to the marriage and binge drinking for 3 1/2 years and finally ditched her and ended the marriage? He left her and took his income with him along with her nice easy life in that big 2 big bedroom apartment where she had her very own pink princess bedroom full of plushies and toys, and she’s now scrambling to pay her own bills living in a crappy little room with at least one, maybe more roommates? Not to mention her visa is now endangered. You don’t think that explains why she’s so pissed at him? What she tried to do to him is exactly what Margaret did to her when she left and took her income with her in 2016. What about that doesn’t make sense to you?

Yeah, their relationship suddenly changed last year because that’s when Manaki probably told her he was done and the marriage was over. 

And what makes you think he was ever out of work? He’s still living in that 2 bedroom apartment, which he wouldn’t be able to afford if he was out of work let alone that he wouldn’t be able to keep the lease without a job. I don’t get what’s hard to understand about all this. I’m really just puzzled.

Oh guess what, this never happened either:

627BE2A9-29A7-4604-B3FA-A6EB85DD01D3.thu

(“9AM tomorrow morning Japan time” was 4+ hours ago.)

I didn't say he was out of work. I said he was out AT work and she was home alone. Look, I don't want to get into this. I will say this though, things are rarely that black and white I.e Venus 100% bad, Manaki 100% good.

My interest in Venus is rapidly crumbling away with every tiddy stream she does. When I open this thread the best I can hope for is she has posted a picture/video looking clean and like she's actually washed that day. As harsh as it sounds, that's the reality. I don't want to watch someone hurting themselves on camera. I unsubbed when she posted the PULL stream, if you don't feel great why visit a place that you perceive as hateful? 

My last word on this, although you can take it up with me via PM if you wish. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

OT but what lately (after wanting to appear more professional and starting a company) bothers me is how unprofessional she runs her instagram!

I mean the quality of her selfies is soooooo bad I can’t believe that people actually follow her! It has not improved at all over the years and I hate how lazy she is with editing.... 

I tried editing a picture of me with Snow/facetune/meitu and uploads it to instagram (just to make sure it doesn’t change in quality) and it didn’t turn out as bad as any of Venus’ selfies. Does she actually crank all the smoothing and whitening options to the top?

If she wants to edit her pictures so much she should at least take some actual TIME to make them look good (maybe use photoshop) and try to maintain the quality. She looks like she came out of one of those Chinese live-streams; I can’t understand that there are people who actually compliment her looks when it’s so obvious that she looks nothing like that! 

Edited by Marinrin

Posted (edited)

Everyone's been bothering her with perosnal questions about her relationship with Manaki since forever. People want to know. Why wouldn't she make a video about it, honestly.

She's gone back and forth with sharing her private life. She's refused to disclose in the past, and can refuse now. 
She decides to share her private life when she can gain validation, attention, and sympathy. She shares it for therapy too. These aren't good reasons to go public, imo.

I don't see it as "making money of it", I doubt she'll make a "My divorce story!!!*SAD*" clickbait-thumbnail of herself crying-type of video about it.

True. But on the same token, she's pandered in livestreams for $2.44.
I don't think she believes she'll pay next months rent with 1 "My Divorce" video. But, she wouldn't do it at all, if she didn't think it wouldn't be productive in the long run. 

Jenna Marbles does that too. Along with dozens of other online personalities. It's not a coincidence that the long term, successful content creators, keep their dirt offline. Business wise, it's just a good idea. And, Venus wants to have 2 businesses now: social media and her company. That's double reason to protect her private life.

Tldr: Over-sharing with fans will never be good for Venus; financially or mentally. She needs to realise this, or she's gonna keep making the same mistakes.

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted

theres a chance manki simply doesnt want to defend himself, and i wouldnt blame him. it would prolong this drama, bring him closer to venus’ crazy ass and would still look bad on him. its not just the fact he cannot speak english and has no sm presence, were also forgetting cultural differences. he may be a doormat otaku but hes not that stupid. i mean lbr venus just looks like the crazy gaijin ex-wife, you just let that run its course.

Posted (edited)

lbr venus just looks like the crazy gaijin ex-wife, you just let that run its course.

lol! He's got "99 problems but a bitch aint 1" ?

I hope that's the case. I hope he can't be bothered to give a fuck, and is taking the high ground.
Whatever happened between them, Venus is, in the very least, prolonging it.

Edited by BitchPlox
wrong link

Posted

Why is she so angry with him? Yes, it simply could be that he wanted a divorce but surely she knew that was coming if it was a Visa marriage? I doubt he sponged off her. If anything I've wondered if her problem may have actually been the opposite. Manaki was out at work, her mental health was declining and she felt unsupported emotionally.

Their relationship seemed ok and then it suddenly changed last year. Venus started acting strange around the time, like the video where she had a competition for a Switch (which nobody won as far as I know). Wasn't that just before he disappeared from social media? 

Okay, I misread what you said — out AT work, not out OF work. Sorry, my bad. I’ll have to read more carefully in the future, as one small word (at vs. of) can change the whole meaning of a sentence!

Posted

Okay, I misread what you said — out AT work, not out OF work. Sorry, my bad. I’ll have to read more carefully in the future, as one small word (at vs. of) can change the whole meaning of a sentence!

No worries :)

Posted

If she wants so much to do stream of games and her Internet is shitty af... Why she doesn't go to one of those rental rooms that cames with a PC?

Posted

So was there a livestream this morning (scheduled for 8AM in the US), anybody know? There’s nothing new on her YT channel.

She promised to do livestreams every Wed-Sun. at 9PM Japan time, 5 days ago.