• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, I just figured out why she never got her audience back, and why everything feels so disjointed between them

She treats them terribly, too lazy to announce anything on her other platforms, that's why Malice failed, no enthusiasms,

She only goes to them when she needs ass pats and praises, I mean seriously Venus, these people defended you, your literal white knights, you could at least be more energetic about them nowadays :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Except your elaborately thought out theory includes Manaki “quitting his job to live off Youtube income” (whether his or Venus’s—at a time when her channel was DEAD.)

As another poster pointed out earlier, it is IMPOSSIBLE to find an apartment in Japan when your only income comes from being self-employed. No one will rent to people without a stable job (which Youtube is NOT.) This person went on for a long time about it, from her own experiences trying to find an apartment.

edit: link to the referenced post:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2085-general-venus-angelic-thread-3/?do=findComment&comment=527194

IF Manaki really did quit his job to live on his wife’s dead Youtube channel (which he didn’t) they would not have been able to keep their apartment, whether immediately if he got it through his employer or next time they had to sign a new lease with only Youtube income.

Conclusion: Manaki did not “quit his job to live off Youtube income.”

And about all that Youtube income some of you like to believe Venus was raking in from her dead Youtube channel back in 2018, that Manaki “quit his job to live on”... let’s talk about that. Here are some facts about Youtube income: 

- monetization: Youtubers make their money based on how many views the ads placed in their videos get, not some flat sum based on how many total views they have. And Youtube only monetizes (places ads on) 30% of the views of any given video.

- Of that 30%, a youtuber gets paid for an ad view only if the viewer watches the whole ad (i.e. does not hit ‘skip ad’ after the first few seconds.)

- Of that fraction, 20% of Youtube viewers watch with ad blocker on, so they never see an ad at all.

- Of the remaining fraction of monetized views, Google (parent company of Youtube) keeps 45% of it, leaving the Youtuber with 55% (of the 30% of monetized views, minus the 20% of views with ad blockers.)

- Of whatever small fraction of ad income that is left, the Youtuber pays taxes on. Japanese taxes are quite high for self-employed income — think 15-20%, plus something called a local inhabitants tax of another 10%.

Still think Venus was raking in such massive amounts of Youtube bux that Manaki “quit his job to live off her Youtube income” while trying to become a big Youtube star himself? You might want to rethink that.

I’m bringing this back because i think this is very important ti know about youtubing in general. I never had a high opinion of youtubing in general because it just seems to be a mlm-esque business model, and this confirms it. that would then mean any little endorsement a youtuber gets also amounts to nothing. You make fuck all from youtube.

i knew she was practically begging for pocket change, why does she think she’ll ever make it work, idiot needs schooling, not social media. she only turns to her fans when she wants validation, which is why she got all triggered when discussion became more critical if her. 

Also why do people keep bringing up Mikan like shes her savior. She yet another social media influencer.

Posted

I get the impression wherever Venus is living just has really shitty internet. Either that or she's making up excuses.

Posted

I get the impression wherever Venus is living just has really shitty internet. Either that or she's making up excuses.

Didn't she try streaming some game recently, but failed due to internet problems. I kinda believe her in this matter.

Posted

Didn't she try streaming some game recently, but failed due to internet problems. I kinda believe her in this matter.

it's a good start for a video production / advertising company lol

Posted (edited)

In the previous live stream someone asked around 11:05 mark, if she had sex with Manaki and said "never"? If so, then it kinda adds to married for visa speculation. :doge:

Edited by leaf

Posted

Haven't been active on the Venus thread for a while because i got bored of looking at the train-wreck which is her.

So apparently she confirmed that she is divorcing,i feel like we already knew that though considering her publicly humiliating him,him deleting all his insta posts,her deleting all videos featuring him and her living in a crappy new apartment we just weren't 100% sure considering venus lied that they were together even after the deleted video.

Ive also noticed that alot of people with a 5-12 content count (totally not suspicious) seem to be believing Venus's allegations. So lets debunk them.

1.''I was financially supporting him after 2016''- in 2016 was when she was doing the best revenue and financial wise, in 2017 her revenue started plummeting and in 2018 her revenue became tragic. There is no way she was able to support him with such a low revenue. She also deleted alot of old popular videos in 2018 which also fucked her revenue up a bit (other than the boring and lazy content.) There is no way she was able to both buy expensive stuff and sustain both her an Manaki with her crappy 300-400$ revenue.

2. She and Manaki used to mention his work schedule quite often in her videos (before she deleted all videos that were featuring him) i guess she forgot about that before she accused him of not working. 

3. ''He wanted to be a youtuber''- Venus had complete control over his youtube channel,she was the one who had influence over what type of content he would post, she was the one who would post Manakis comments or translations. It seemed like she was the one who wanted Manaki to try youtube and try to manage him just like how Margaret used to manage her.

Also does anyone find it questionable the type of people she defends like kanadajin3 or hidinginmyroom,you know what they say the type of people you like says alot about you. Kanadajin3 and hidinginmyroom have done alot of problematic stuff so i wont be listing all of it but kanadajin3 married for a visa and hidinginmyroom publicly humiliates his wife, venus has done both of that. 

Posted (edited)

That's the only thing that will give her views I guess?, like how Margo makes it all about how *Aboooosipe Peenus* back then to get views too

Like mother like daughter?

tenor.thumb.gif.52cea8bc1176bec3ade5fce4

(I wish Manaki said something on his side, I know Venus is not an evil mastermind shit, but man, smearing someone's name while they can't properly speak another language is just sick)

Edited by Kween of Moderation

Posted (edited)

What makes me wonder, is that Taylor is also starting her business. Now she is doing the same, but Taylor has the possibilities, I dont know if Venus does. Also I watched her stream yesterday and she really triggered me. I suffer myself from panic attacks and depression, but when im having a phase, I really cant do anything.

Edited by Sakura30

Posted (edited)

It will take years and it depends a lot on whether she really is in treatment. Trauma/bpd improves over years. Some people get into their 40s and can manage the symptoms so well that the disorder doesn't disable them too much. I really hope Venus is in therapy, I really want to see her improve. If she is in treatment then I'd say late 20s or early 30s we should see a significant change. It depends on how early the trauma started as to how quickly she can significantly improve. It takes a lot of practise to learn to deal with intense and unstable emotions. Venus has to go back to basics from where she is now. She does have some of the skills but she's not using them. 

Can I say something about the whole trauma/bpd thing as an explanation for what she does in her life now? @Biscuit has said something here more than once: Lying is not a symptom of bpd. And she’s had personal experience with bpd as well as studied it so I believe she knows what she’s talking about.

Venus set out on a campaign to ruin her ex husband’s reputation by spreading lies about him. She was caught in at least one bare-faced lie (that Manaki “quit his job to live on her income,” forcing her to be the only breadwinner for both of them —just as her mother had done with her, therefore making Manaki “as big an abuser as Margaret.”) That cannot be explained away as a result of her “trauma” or “bpd.” 

Lying about someone to trash their reputation, especially when that person cannot fight back because he has no SM presence and doesn’t even speak English, is just plain vile. It’s not a “symptom” of anything, it’s a character flaw. It speaks volumes about the kind of person she is. Maya Angelou had a famous quote that says When someone shows you who they are, believe them. Venus is showing us who she is (and it’s not a “poor little traumatized mentally ill girl.”)

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted (edited)

Can I say something about the whole trauma/bpd thing as an explanation for what she does in her life now? @Biscuit has said something here more than once: Lying is not a symptom of bpd. And she’s had personal experience with bpd as well as studied it so I believe she knows what she’s talking about.

Venus set out on a campaign to ruin her ex husband’s reputation by spreading lies about him. She was caught in at least one bare-faced lie (that Manaki “quit his job to live on her income,” forcing her to be the only breadwinner for both of them —just as her mother had done with her, therefore making Manaki “as big an abuser as Margaret.”) That cannot be explained away as a result of her “trauma” or “bpd.” 

Lying about someone to trash their reputation, especially when that person cannot fight back because he has no SM presence and doesn’t even speak English, is just plain vile. It’s not a “symptom” of anything, it’s a character flaw. It speaks volumes about the kind of person she is. Maya Angelou had a famous quote that says When someone shows you who they are, believe them. Venus is showing us who she is (and it’s not a “poor little traumatized mentally ill girl.”)

I have a diagnosis of BPD too. I totally agree with Biscuit, lying is not part of BPD. I'm my post I was more referring to her overall behaviour (the drinking, suicidal gestures and so on). I'm not being as lenient on Venus lately, part of the reason for that is I know that some of the things she has done recently were very much premeditated. I mostly agree with you in regards to Manaki, although I don't know what to really make of the situation.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I have a diagnosis of BPD too. I totally agree with Biscuit, lying is not part of BPD. I'm my post I was more referring to her overall behaviour (the drinking, suicidal gestures and so on). I'm not being as lenient on Venus lately, part of the reason for that is I know that some of the things she has done recently were very much premeditated. I mostly agree with you in regards to Manaki, although I don't know what to really make of the situation. 

What part of the situation with Manaki is it that you don’t know what to make of? She lied about him to attack him and trash his reputation. She was caught in those lies. Seems pretty straightforward to ne.

Posted

What part of the situation with Manaki is it that you don’t know what to make of? She lied about him to attack him and trash his reputation. She was caught in those lies. Seems pretty straightforward to ne.

Why is she so angry with him? Yes, it simply could be that he wanted a divorce but surely she knew that was coming if it was a Visa marriage? I doubt he sponged off her. If anything I've wondered if her problem may have actually been the opposite. Manaki was out at work, her mental health was declining and she felt unsupported emotionally.

Their relationship seemed ok and then it suddenly changed last year. Venus started acting strange around the time, like the video where she had a competition for a Switch (which nobody won as far as I know). Wasn't that just before he disappeared from social media? 

Posted

Why is she so angry with him? Yes, it simply could be that he wanted a divorce but surely she knew that was coming if it was a Visa marriage? I doubt he sponged off her. If anything I've wondered if her problem may have actually been the opposite. Manaki was out at work, her mental health was declining and she felt unsupported emotionally.

Their relationship seemed ok and then it suddenly changed last year. Venus started acting strange around the time, like the video where she had a competition for a Switch (which nobody won as far as I know). Wasn't that just before he disappeared from social media? 

Why is she angry with him? How about he finally had enough of her and her mood swings, attention-seeking stunts, lying, nonstop drama, refusal to get off her ass and do anything to contribute financially to the marriage and binge drinking for 3 1/2 years and finally ditched her and ended the marriage? He left her and took his income with him along with her nice easy life in that big 2 big bedroom apartment where she had her very own pink princess bedroom full of plushies and toys, and she’s now scrambling to pay her own bills living in a crappy little room with at least one, maybe more roommates? Not to mention her visa is now endangered. You don’t think that explains why she’s so pissed at him? What she tried to do to him is exactly what Margaret did to her when she left and took her income with her in 2016. What about that doesn’t make sense to you?

Yeah, their relationship suddenly changed last year because that’s when Manaki probably told her he was done and the marriage was over. 

And what makes you think he was ever out of work? He’s still living in that 2 bedroom apartment, which he wouldn’t be able to afford if he was out of work let alone that he wouldn’t be able to keep the lease without a job. I don’t get what’s hard to understand about all this. I’m really just puzzled.

Oh guess what, this never happened either:

627BE2A9-29A7-4604-B3FA-A6EB85DD01D3.thu

(“9AM tomorrow morning Japan time” was 4+ hours ago.)