• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5458 posts in this topic

Posted

nah, some people here are quick to downvote things they don’t like to hear, even if it’s rational. i think my post about marge has equal likes and dislikes, but that’s just the reality of the system. don’t let it discourage you from saying what you want

Also - Good for you on not White Knighting Venus anymore.

i’m running out of egirls now belle is gone and venus is cuckoo. you better watch out before i start whiteknighting you

Posted

If she was the one who filed for the divorce she would have no reason to be angry at him.

Absolutely not true! Why would you even say that? There are many reasons why someone chooses to divorce someone and being angry with someone is the most common reason for it. Not angry as in "You didn't buy me flowers this week, I'm divorcing your ass!" but angry as in so frustrated with their SO that nothing else helps them anymore. My friend divorced her abusive husband last year and she still is angry with him. Even thou SHE filed for the divorce. 

Posted

Does this mean she doesn't pay for all the stuff she has when she was with Manaki except her hospital bill? Everytime she went out shopping in those past videos, she doesn't pay for those too??? I am so confused of why she would feel pressured taking her stuff back

You know what the sad thing is, the saddest fact for me, and hopefully if you disagree you don't take it personally

Margo puts more effort in her videos when Venus left her ass to make it entertaining than Venus, fuckin hell, you can laugh at how stupid Margo vids is, Venus videos after Manaki left is just her being dull and drunk, what a talented Ytuber ( Hopefully she will improve over time if she gets help ) Jeebus

Posted (edited)

And I'm just getting the popcorn. Where will she be in ten years time? Deported, back to switzerland, founding the Palermo school of narcs with her momma? Whoring in chaturbate for thirsty davids? No matter what she does, I have a hunch it will be funny.

This is not funny it is plain sad. When she keeps her lifestyle she does at the moment she is going to be very ill in a few years.

Margo puts more effort in her videos when Venus left her ass to make it entertaining than Venus, fuckin hell, you can laugh at how stupid Margo vids is, Venus videos after Manaki left is just her being dull and drunk, what a talented Ytuber

When people have a though time in life regardless of the reasons it is hard for most to function properly in any way. Even when you once had everything under control and know what you should do you simply don't have strenght mentaly and physically to do it. Of course not all but many.

It is sad how her fans one the one side praise her and do not see what a trainwreck she is at the moment and on the other side here where people judge so hard and being so unemphatic regardless so many claiming being at a smilar situation in life.

Of course her shit has to be called out and not be whitknighted but a bit more understanding of general realistic human behavior would be helpful. Always interesting for me how perfect so many here and their whole social circles seem to handle life.

Edited by Veeja

Posted (edited)

i was kinda white knighting her long ago as her valiant uwu prince thirsting for milady’s snow edits but i have come to the conclusion that she needs to stop doing dumb shit.

well, there's always Wylo! that snow party never ends. :D 
hope you like a thic woke kween!

she discussed a bit about manaki in the live. She mentioned she felt that they didn't have the same ambition level in the relationshop and that their interests and motivation drifted apart, or they wouldn't be spending their free time doing things they both liked (this I could understand if you marry so early before knowing the other person more than 15%).

She then mentioned again that he didn't enjoy being hard working, and that she was at the beginning better financially placed as him (which bothered Margo).

She also has a hard time going back to his home where she still has all her stuff, because of the pressured feelings.

personal comment: I think she is now too deep with this lie and tries to build the rest upon it. Like even if she would regret it, she can't admit that she shouldn't have said that. She even mentioned that she shouldn't have deleted the other video as she didn't find it that wrong.

Not sure what lie you're talking about; she's accused of so many right now! The one about the Visa Fraud? Or who filed the papers first?
Let me know - sounds interesting.

Also - I think it's telling how much she's finding the need to publicly defend herself, even though divorce is a private topic. (Or should be...) Answering questions about it could be as simple as "We have gone through a lot of turmoil, and changed because of it." Or, "We're just no longer compatible."
I get that divorces are messy, and emotional, even if both parties are amiable... but this publicity seems... excessive?

Edited by BitchPlox
spelling

Posted

Not sure what lie you're talking about; she's accused of so many right now! The one about the Visa Fraud? Or who filed the papers first?
Let me know - sounds interesting.

Also - I think it's telling how much she's finding the need to publicly defend herself, even though divorce is a private topic. (Or should be...) Answering questions about it could be as simple as "We have gone through a lot of turmoil, and changed because of it." Or, "We're just no longer compatible."
I get that divorces are messy, and emotional, even if both parties are amiable... but this publicity seems... excessive?

her she victim /he abuser lie. Where she brings details of who was more motivated and so on. Personally I don't know how much of it was a lie, because I know he wanted to be a popular youtuber but didn't seem eager to invest any effort in it (just expected it to happen naturally from her fame). I always had the feeling that Venus was the one editing his videos and of course translating them, so she was working for both their online fame. It sort of proves that he's not your hard working type (doesn't prove however if he did quit his job)

extra note: she also adressed the Mikan question. She still considers Mikan as her friend and understands if she's very busy and wants to make other new friends as well. To me it felt a bit scripted and self-pitying, and I hope Mikan doesn't spit her tea listening to it.

Posted (edited)

her she victim /he abuser lie. Where she brings details of who was more motivated and so on. Personally I don't know how much of it was a lie, because I know he wanted to be a popular youtuber but didn't seem eager to invest any effort in it (just expected it to happen naturally from her fame). I always had the feeling that Venus was the one editing his videos and of course translating them, so she was working for both their online fame. It sort of proves that he's not your hard working type (doesn't prove however if he did quit his job)

ohhhh, that one! gotcha!
Yeah. I don't know if he was motivated to do YT, or just desperate for something to have in common.
Could be either! But, if he wanted fame, he didn't work hard for it. (And still isn't, right now.) Like, if he really wanted to get subs and views, all he'd have to do is clap back. He wouldn't even have to do it in English! He could broadcast everything in Japanese - and someone out there would translate it. His message would reach her Western audience.
Mana is seriously missing out on the clout, if he wants to get YT famous!
Hell, I'D FOLLOW HIM, lmao! Just to hear his side! 

extra note: she also adressed the Mikan question. She still considers Mikan as her friend and understands if she's very busy and wants to make other new friends as well. To me it felt a bit scripted and self-pitying, and I hope Mikan doesn't spit her tea listening to it.

yeah.... sounds it. I didn't watch the stream, but I'll take your word.
Personal story:

I had a BPD bestie in high school, and any time I wasn't there for her, she played the victim. 
If I wanted to go somewhere without her - victim. 
If I wanted to hang out with someone new - victim. 
If I wanted to study instead of talking on the phone for HOURS - victim.

And not an aggressor either - just a passive "woe is me" kind. 
She was manipulative, and would say things like "I wish you made more time for me." "I guess I'm not important to you." "I hope you don't forget me." Subtle things, to put me on the defense, and validate her, by removing all boundaries.

It... reminds me a lot of Venus & Mikan... but I could be projecting. *shrug*

Edited by BitchPlox
added the hidden blog-post

Posted

This is not funny it is plain sad. When she keeps her lifestyle she does at the moment she is going to be very ill in a few years.

When people have a though time in life regardless of the reasons it is hard for most to function properly in any way. Even when you once had everything under control and know what you should do you simply don't have strenght mentaly and physically to do it. Of course not all but many.

It is sad how her fans one the one side praise her and do not see what a trainwreck she is at the moment and on the other side here where people judge so hard and being so unemphatic regardless so many claiming being at a smilar situation in life.

Of course her shit has to be called out and not be whitknighted but a bit more understanding of general realistic human behavior would be helpful. Always interesting for me how perfect so many here and their whole social circles seem to handle life.

But to be fair, a lot of people on the Venus thread were rooting for her from the point were she ran away from Margo until now! No one on PULL was praising her, but up until recently we were at least trying to understand her decisions, behaviour and so on and so on.

Posted (edited)

That Naomi mod is a fucking idiot. Will delete questions about Manaki but keep the creepy ass questions up? Jesus fucking christ. 

Well we get a glance at Venus’ managerial skills since she picked her at random

While Naomi does show a considerable amount of immaturity and aggressiveness while moderating.  There were several instances where the secondary mod “strawberry”- directly addressed Naomi to calm down and read discord DMs in regards to handling chat.   (Which should have been dealt with in the mod DMs and not directly in public chat). —Naomi does need to be reigned in a good bit.

Unfortunately it got to the point where several viewers started calling out the moderators for not being professional, which they have every right to do if they are heavily infringing on the interaction of the stream.

What Venus needs to do is address all of her Mods of Do’s and Dont’s for each live stream PRIOR to going live, and enforce those rules on them.   I give her props because numerous times through out the streams she had to publicly call out the mods for their behavior. 

If moderators abuse their assistant powers or disregard the content creator, then it’s better to search for more professional/mature helpers and remove the bad seed(s). It’s okay to interview for moderators, many content creators take it upon them selves to do so to prevent situations similar to the Q and A today.

:alpacashocked:

Edited by mochimaku

Posted

Sorry if this is OT or mentioned already, and I don’t want to speculate or assume anything wild, but those two marks on Venus’ arm look like self harm scars. 

It honestly looks like indents from her watch (assuming she wore it a little too tight on her wrist)

Posted (edited)

Going back a few pages - on the “Pink Friday” captioned pic - is renting clothes a thing? Specifically a thing someone who is financially well off would do? :alpacaconfused: She mentioned renting the dress she’s wearing...

Edited by Biscuit
Removing OT question cuz I found my answer!

Posted

- She says she has been living away from Manaki for 1-2 months. All her stuff is still there but she feel too uncomfortable to go back.

- She talks a little bit about her marriage with Manaki. She said financially she was in a better situation than him and that she worked more hours and that her mom didn't like it because she wanted her to marry someone rich. She also they didn't really have good chemistry.

Thanks for the summary! I think these 2 points are interesting. First, she seems to have her lies mixed up since she said the other day she regularly returns on the weekends or smth. She probably said this to save face abt the new (ugly) apartment.

Second, I wonder if she’s using this to back up her “he was living off muh income!!!” excuse. She was still with Margaret in this case and obviously still had YT money. She claims she “worked” more hours but was going to school with Margo during this time and I’m pretty sure YT was their ONLY job. Also, we can now assume that Margo did her fair share of “work” seeing as Venus’ video quality dipped soon after and Margo just had that much control. She left a good amount of money when she ditched her mom, so her being financially in a better place makes sense. Manaki had a stable job, housing and car. Sure, she had more money in the beginning. But I doubt that lasted very long. This seems more like a statement to cover her ass.

Also, I don’t understand the people who think the whole thread is just hating on her. Go back to even earlier this year, everyone was super supportive and had been rooting for her ever since she escaped her mom. This whole forum focuses on snowflakes and as soon as she started showing her true colors most ppl were able to notice. Her situation sucks rn, but it doesn’t change the fact that she’s stringing everybody along. All her talk about her “company” has been repeated nothingness. The only real thing we’ve gotten outta her lately is the divorce confirmation.

Posted

I know he wanted to be a popular youtuber but didn't seem eager to invest any effort in it (just expected it to happen naturally from her fame). I always had the feeling that Venus was the one editing his videos and of course translating them, so she was working for both their online fame. It sort of proves that he's not your hard working type

Did he actually say he wanted to be a popular youtuber? I was always under the impression that it was Venus' idea that he have a youtube channel and Instagram. He was always so shy and awkward in front of the camera and seemed pretty private so I had a hard time believing he would have chose to do those things himself. I figured Venus probably thought they could make more money based on his association with her.  

Posted (edited)

Going back a few pages - on the “Pink Friday” captioned pic - is renting clothes a thing? Specifically a thing someone who is financially well off would do? :alpacaconfused: She mentioned renting the dress she’s wearing...

OT

Hidden Content

:alpacaheadshake: Yes renting clothes is available for both men and women. It’s mostly done with much more formal wear like suites, tuxidos, ball gowns, formal dress and a few other items like costumes.   Its not too common but not highly uncommon either.  If you plan to only wear a dress for a day or two then I understand not wanting to spend a fortune buying the piece, rarely wearing it and having sit in the closet gathering dust.  Whether you are well off or not- saving money is saving money, no matter how big or small. 

Edited by mochimaku

Posted (edited)

@BitchPlox Oh damn, I did realize I was speaking directly to you and you only in my post!

oh wait...... that’s cuz I wasn’t. 

You wanna tell me that I don’t think discussion is allowed and I’m trying to police what topics are “worthy”, yet when you quote my post you break down everything I say and why it’s wrong. Policing my opinions. I shared what I thought, and you seem to think I’m trying to control the discussion..... what even the fuck?

Stop with the condescending breakdown style analyses of people’s posts. That’s how you “attack” people.

Edited by AnarchyStocking