• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5458 posts in this topic

Posted

Soon she'll be giving university lectures on the subject. A special degree will be formulated so that wannabe YouTubers can study tiddy streaming and how to appeal to 40+ men. Soon young YouTubers will be graduating with a full BA in Pervert Cultivation and Tiddy Streaming. 

You might as well predicted future.

D68E096F-32E3-4AEB-B77B-68FC8F216F78.jpeg

Posted (edited)

From Freya's story.

Idk if they are working together, but it would be nice if Penus have someone to work with her because she's so incompetent in the work industry. (or maybe they are going to become the new Telma and Louise :alpacadone:

She's not even a good model. Freya know how to have a nice face/attitude while taking a picture, Venus look dead and try so hard to be soulless like a doll again.

Screenshot_20190911_124053_com.instagram.android.jpg

Edited by Yuka-Chan17

Posted (edited)

@MissLavender... (I though you photo shopped that, lmao!) BUT NO! It's in the line-up! :P

427greh4389p.thumb.jpg.cc68b5972a22a6253

Couple of thoughts:

• I'm genuinely interested in "This Is Fear" and "Why Can't I Stop Eating". I feel like it's gonna be a Talk-Show vibe. I'm down to see how she handles these topics, live. Is she gonna treat it like therapy, or a general discussion about the broader issues? (hopefully NOT therapy...)
  • I'm not surprised she's out of content by day 5... It'll probably turn into another "DriNk WiTH mE!" while playing Hearthstone.
  • Her "Study Tips for Dumb and Lazy Bitches" can be summarized into 2 words: "Read books." No need to tune in for that one.
  • And the upcoming one... "I'll answer ANYTHING as long as the question counts 9 words."
    That'll be just another general chat. She'll touch on topics like her friends, her company, and the cat. She'll dodge the hard topics, as always. Even if they are "9 Worded Questions". Like:
    "When and why did Manakai file for a divorce?"
    "Was your relationship a VISA fraud from the start?"
    "Why don't you address your Mother, and your family?"
    "Is it because 'private is private' when it suits?"
    "Are you really the OWNER of your new company?"
    "Are you sure you're not just a PR employee?"

Anyway, I hope folks sum up 3/5 streams she has scheduled! I hope it's not just binge drinking, therapy, and boredom... I hope this is a new leaf... but I am SO not gonna hold my breath. Time will tell!

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted

I think Venus is about to embark on a journey that will give us ample laughs in the next 5-10 years.

It's like watching a clinically insane hamster go on the tour de France.

And I'm just getting the popcorn. Where will she be in ten years time? Deported, back to switzerland, founding the Palermo school of narcs with her momma? Whoring in chaturbate for thirsty davids? No matter what she does, I have a hunch it will be funny.

Posted

From Freya's story.

Idk if they are working together, but it would be nice if Penus have someone to work with her because she's so incompetent in the work industry. (or maybe they are going to become the new Telma and Louise :alpacadone:

She's not even a good model. Freya know how to have a nice face/attitude while taking a picture, Venus look dead and try so hard to be soulless like a doll again.

Screenshot_20190911_124053_com.instagram.android.jpg

Sorry if this is OT or mentioned already, and I don’t want to speculate or assume anything wild, but those two marks on Venus’ arm look like self harm scars. 

Posted

I wouldn't want to get any study tips from a person who haven't even finished school to be honest...

It seems like the only thing she actually learned is some languages, and not on the best level? Or is there anything else(not counting victim card stuff L O L)

Posted

I have no idea why you were attacked, cuz this is very true. Like yeah Venus is DEFINITELY showing her true colors, and even people like myself who wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt understand this. 

But there are genuinely users right now who seem to be comparing her to Margaret in the sense of how well she’s doing financially and in general in life. When really comparisons should be made because of the manipulative and psychotic natures. 

Wasn’t it Maggot who just recently went through legal troubles and was detained? Even Venus has to be doing better than Maggot financially and in terms of her visa. 

Margaret Palermo will always be 100% worse than Venus. And anyone who wants to pretend that Venus ISNT 100% a product of her mother is lying to themselves.

Oh,  I know why they were attacked. People cannot be neutral on this thread . 

It's like Kenna's thread. For example, whatever thing Venus might be doing is seen as bad automatically. No matter what it is. She could post food and suddenly she's a try hard, etc. 

People here have said one good thing and one bad thing about anything Venus does because they are analyzing in general and they get told they whiteknight just because they didn't say everything is bad about her. 

Big reaches and mocking her is what gets people upvoted here. Almost no room for any kind of analysis that states both awful and not so awful things about what she is doing. 

Posted

No I will not stop sympathizing with anyone who gets sucked into the black hole of never ending drama, emotional manipulation and deceit of a pathological personality disordered user like Venus. He spent over 3 years of his life living with her and her lies, mood swings, attention whoring stunts and binge drinking (how many times did he have to go through the humiliating spectacle of going out to pick up his drunk wife at the bar? Or come home from work to find her drunk again, all greasy and unwashed?)

She lied to him from the start, starting with that bizarre illegal surgery she ran out and got and lied to him about. She’s a user and pathological liar just like her mother, she’s just calmer and more methodical about it

Anyway that’s 3 1/2 years of his life he won’t get back, used and discarded as soon as he had served his purpose to her. So yeah, I do and will continue to feel bad for him and anyone else who has been used, abused and lied to by someone like Venus.

Maybe he should go after a woman his own age next time then, instead of someone who's obviously stuck in puberty. 

Posted (edited)

What I gathered from today's livestream

-she plans to do a video collab with Kenna soon and says she is on good terms with her.

- She says she has been living away from Manaki for 1-2 months. All her stuff is still there but she feel too uncomfortable to go back.

- She says she still considers Mikan as a friend and that she hopes she finds happiness because she had a tough life.

- She plans to make a video of the divorce soon

- She talks a little bit about her marriage with Manaki. She said financially she was in a better situation than him and that she worked more hours and that her mom didn't like it because she wanted her to marry someone rich. She also they didn't really have good chemistry.

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Huh. Care to quote them? I'd love to read that!

As far as being a functional adult goes, Margo is doing better, and that's my opinion. I am free to share it, and so are others, even if you disagree. And since you do, I'm curious: Do you think Venus is doing better? If so, how?

margo is batshit crazy, but you get used to it because she’s a known cough syrup drinker, drinking more cough syrup. that time she had the autistic guy leave hate comments under venus’ pics and then said “he’s my baby lapras” or some shit would be fucking weird for any other “e-celebrity” but because its margo this was just one of the least strange things she’s done. she’s been away after korea and is vaguely active now, so i didnt understand seeing people in her thread call her more stable and rational than venus. or who knows, maybe korean prison enlightened her, but she’s still the person who bullied literal children online as some weird revenge tool

as for venus:

i have no clue what the fuck she’s doing. i hope that one day she learns the internet isn’t her living room, but i hold no hopes for her

i was kinda white knighting her long ago as her valiant uwu prince thirsting for milady’s snow edits but i have come to the conclusion that she needs to stop doing dumb shit. her trauma doesn’t give her immunity from criticism for her current behaviours towards others. 

also, i don’t know kenna, but if i say she sucks will i get an upvote? 

Posted

Written: 9/11/2019 :alpacasad:

Currently watching her questions livestream, it’s not too bad, unfortunately her mods are acting like extreme white knights.

There are several people asking respectful questions about Manaki (which Venus states a few times in the stream she is okay with answering questions about mana).  However a moderator deletes and responds- “If you were a true fan you would know the answer”. 

“She left him because he’s toxic as fuck”

I apologize but true fan or not you can’t assume everyone knows what is going on or has heard her previous answer.

The maturity of her Moderator Naomi is lacking.

64410409-52B1-4148-BC74-AF6D29A454B5.thuA0E75E12-DCF4-440F-8090-5E4A77A785F7.thu

Posted (edited)

Oh,  I know why they were attacked. People cannot be neutral on this thread.

I disagree. This thread isn't even close to being a hate thread, lmao! (#lolcow.) There are many neutral posters here, self included, who provide substantiated opinions. Hate comments stick out like sore thumbs, because they trigger you. Some advise: If you don't make assumptions and generalizations, you'll find that the majority of this thread have their own unique set of ideas. Ideas that don't necessarily fall into "hate" or "white knighting". It's just a matter of asking questions, and staying civil.

Big reaches and mocking her is what gets people upvoted here. 

(OT, but votes don't matter. Sharing ideas is what maters. Focus less on reputation, and more on content.)

margo is batshit crazy, but you get used to it because she’s a known cough syrup drinker, drinking more cough syrup. that time she had the autistic guy leave hate comments under venus’ pics and then said “he’s my baby lapras” or some shit would be fucking weird for any other “e-celebrity” but because its margo this was just one of the least strange things she’s done. she’s been away after korea and is vaguely active now, so i didnt understand seeing people in her thread call her more stable and rational than venus. or who knows, maybe korean prison enlightened her, but she’s still the person who bullied literal children online as some weird revenge tool

as for venus:

i have no clue what the fuck she’s doing. i hope that one day she learns the internet isn’t her living room, but i hold no hopes for her

i was kinda white knighting her long ago as her valiant uwu prince thirsting for milady’s snow edits but i have come to the conclusion that she needs to stop doing dumb shit. her trauma doesn’t give her immunity from criticism for her current behaviours towards others. 

also, i don’t know kenna, but if i say she sucks will i get an upvote? 

I wouldn't say Margo is more "rational", lol!
I'd say she's more "functional". (Functionality directly affects ones' stability.) 
You can be bat shit crazy, and still thrive. 

Regardless, she knows how to survive under pressure. (Again, better than Venus.) I mean hell, Margo went through alleged prostitution, detention, and deportation, without broadcasting any breakdowns. Which is kind of a surprise! I expected her to have a Chernobyl-sized meltdown by now! But no... just snarky, obsessive videos aimed at her kid... It's like Margo 2.0 - the Shade Edition. She's still nuts, she's just quiet! She's managing her issues WAY better than Venus, by virtue of keeping them more private. (Again, just my opinion!)

Also - Good for you on not White Knighting Venus anymore. Good for you on thinking for yourself, and not naively defending her. You're not enabling her anymore, and that is WAY MORE HELPFUL, than blind support. (Even if it's hard, cuz you're a good person who cares...)

Edited by BitchPlox
added a few things

Posted

she discussed a bit about manaki in the live. She mentioned she felt that they didn't have the same ambition level in the relationshop and that their interests and motivation drifted apart, or they wouldn't be spending their free time doing things they both liked (this I could understand if you marry so early before knowing the other person more than 15%).

She then mentioned again that he didn't enjoy being hard working, and that she was at the beginning better financially placed as him (which bothered Margo).

She also has a hard time going back to his home where she still has all her stuff, because of the pressured feelings.

personal comment: I think she is now too deep with this lie and tries to build the rest upon it. Like even if she would regret it, she can't admit that she shouldn't have said that. She even mentioned that she shouldn't have deleted the other video as she didn't find it that wrong.

Posted

@BitchPlox <—Makes a great point.  Not everyone in this thread hates Venus, there are those who like her or are even neutral.  There are individuals here who want to see Venus get better, and be the best she can be in healthier ways.   

Assuming the worst out of everyone who may post here, prevents you from going in with an open mind.   It’s okay to agree with a comment or disagree with it- but putting everything spoken about Venus under the “toxic umbrella” won’t take you any where.

:alpacaheadshake: