• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't know that skimpy clothes bought on a cheap store are "formal clothes" to gather investors... oh wait... nevermind

Posted (edited)

i know it’s fun to rag on Venus, but can we please not pretend Margo is anything but an abusive mean spirited woman?

i don’t know where this recent influx of “margos doing better than venus!” is coming from. sure we haven’t seen any recent crazy outbursts where she goes naked at the airport but come on

venus is a dumbass girl with 0 clues of how the world works but marge bullies kids and puts leeches on her body you know what i’m saying? 

Edited by Ennui
its perspective

Posted (edited)

i know it’s fun to rag on Venus, but can we please not pretend Margo is anything but an abusive mean spirited woman?

Huh. I must have missed th OP who said she was "kind" and "good natured"? Care to quote them? I'd love to read that!

i don’t know where this recent influx of “margos doing better than venus!” is coming from just because we haven’t seen any recent  crazy outbursts where she goes naked at the airport but come on

As far as being a functional adult goes, Margo is doing better, and that's my opinion. I am free to share it, and so are others, even if you disagree. And since you do, I'm curious: Do you think Venus is doing better? If so, how?

venus is a dumbass girl with 0 clues of how the world works but marge bullies kids and puts leeches on her body you know what i’m saying

Lol! Again, whoever said Margo isn't an abusive bully is WAY out in left field! Please do quote this OP!! I'm so intrigued! xD

Edited by BitchPlox
I derped

Posted

i don’t know where this recent influx of “margos doing better than venus!” is coming from. sure we haven’t seen any recent crazy outbursts where she goes naked at the airport but come on

venus is a dumbass girl with 0 clues of how the world works but marge bullies kids and puts leeches on her body you know what i’m saying? 

I have no idea why you were attacked, cuz this is very true. Like yeah Venus is DEFINITELY showing her true colors, and even people like myself who wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt understand this. 

But there are genuinely users right now who seem to be comparing her to Margaret in the sense of how well she’s doing financially and in general in life. When really comparisons should be made because of the manipulative and psychotic natures. 

Wasn’t it Maggot who just recently went through legal troubles and was detained? Even Venus has to be doing better than Maggot financially and in terms of her visa. 

Margaret Palermo will always be 100% worse than Venus. And anyone who wants to pretend that Venus ISNT 100% a product of her mother is lying to themselves.

Posted

“Wearing more formal clothes to attract investors”

EF722A22-2BF7-4A34-8366-A14321E3CF0A.thu

I think he is the one who filed for divorce too. That’s why she’s so angry with him, putting out that attack video and referring to him as “a pet that needed to be put down” in her livestream.  Manaki left her and took his income with him and she reacted exactly the same way Marge did when Venus left and took her income with her — she attacked Manaki and tried to ruin his reputation. She’s a venomous little snake just like her mother.

If she was the one who filed for the divorce she would have no reason to be angry at him.

she looks so dead in the picture. Also, she is making a drastically HUGE step. I don’t even really have anything to say anymore tbh 

Posted

I have this bad feeling, considering Venus's recent tiddy-streamer references and history of suggestive behaviour, that her "company" isn't exactly to manage jvloggers or vloggers in general, but other aspiring tiddy-streamers. 

Posted

I have this bad feeling, considering Venus's recent tiddy-streamer references and history of suggestive behaviour, that her "company" isn't exactly to manage jvloggers or vloggers in general, but other aspiring tiddy-streamers. 

Yeah that makes sense, these tiddy streams have been carefully orchestrated in order to attract potential investors, like David. The added bonus is she can use these streams to do market research at the same time lol.

Maggot gave her the tools to cultivate a following of perverts. Venus is taking it to the next level. Soon she'll be giving university lectures on the subject. A special degree will be formulated so that wannabe YouTubers can study tiddy streaming and how to appeal to 40+ men. Soon young YouTubers will be graduating with a full BA in Pervert Cultivation and Tiddy Streaming. 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190911-044844.thumb.png.d97

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

she really is recruiting, and from her caption I understand that you don't have to be hired locally? I'm disappointed if it's really a MLM and everyone is an online employee. Off course being a local employee there, means she has to deal with managing you, and imagine if you have people with strong personalities who won't just sit there and take her sh**. She would be in a constant drama which is a strain on her mental health. (for me negativity and people who like to contradict all the time are mentally exhausting). I want to see her doing that in the long run, but hey, if she pulls it through, she has a +1 from me.

Posted

I have no idea why you were attacked. Like yeah Venus is DEFINITELY showing her true colors, and even people like myself who wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt understand this

uhhh... how did I attack the OP? I shared my opinion, and asked questions... Is that not allowed?

users right now who seem to be comparing her to Margaret in the sense of how well she’s doing financially and in general in life. When really comparisons should be made because of the manipulative and psychotic natures. 

People can make any comparisons they want. Not just on topics you deem worthy. Why should you get to dictate what's a valid comparison, or not?

Wasn’t it Maggot who just recently went through legal troubles and was detained? Even Venus has to be doing better than Maggot financially and in terms of her visa.

It was Maggot indeed! But, your second speculation is a matter of opinion. I guess Venus has been successful in being a fraud, while Maggot got caught. But... I dunno... I wouldn't give the home team a point for that one...

Margaret Palermo will always be 100% worse than Venus. And anyone who wants to pretend that Venus ISNT 100% a product of her mother is lying to themselves.

2 things:
1.) Margo can be a despicable human being, while still being more successful than Venus. That's, in my opinion, what's going on. Good things don't always come to good people.
2.) Do you hold Venus accountable for her actions? (Lol! Genuine question! I'm not assuming your opinion!)

Personal Note:

Based on you calling me an "attacker" before, I think you view direct confrontation, with difference of opinions, as an "attack". It's wasn't then, and it isn't now. Hope you understand this! I value your voice, *especially* if you disagree. (The universal "you"... not just you personally.)

Posted

I don't know what to think about her "business". She is making a big secret about it. No name. No official pictures of her office or an explanation about what exactly her business is going to do. How can she thinks that this way will help her business to become popular or even known by other ? I believe she relies on her fame and that ppl will just come bc she is venus angelic

also, as other already have mentioned I would think twice if I would work for her. Her mental health is not good atm and I couldn't take her "boss face" seriously bc she does not come with a lot of self-confident....imo

and I do also wonder if she plans to pay her employees or if she thinks that they will work free for her 

bc honestly, i doubt she has the money to pay salary for 3 or more employees and also have the money for her own living

Posted (edited)

Venus is taking it to the next level. Soon she'll be giving university lectures on the subject. A special degree will be formulated so that wannabe YouTubers can study tiddy streaming and how to appeal to 40+ men. Soon young YouTubers will be graduating with a full BA in Pervert Cultivation and Tiddy Streaming. 

giphy.gif

I can't even right now xD

Edit: BS in THOT Ops
MFA in Snowflake Shoops
MD in E-Girl Science

Edit 2: Assocates in Public Meltdowns
MBA in Pedro Pandering
PHD in Victim Carding

(ok I'm done. This could go on and on!)

I don't know what to think about her "business". She is making a big secret about it. No name. No official pictures of her office or an explanation about what exactly her business is going to do. How can she thinks that this way will help her business to become popular or even known by other ? I believe she relies on her fame and that ppl will just come bc she is venus angelic

also, as other already have mentioned I would think twice if I would work for her. Her mental health is not good atm and I couldn't take her "boss face" seriously bc she does not come with a lot of self-confident....imo

and I do also wonder if she plans to pay her employees or if she thinks that they will work free for her 

bc honestly, i doubt she has the money to pay salary for 3 or more employees and also have the money for her own living

I agree completely.

The only explanation I can come up with: she is the hired "face of the company" and not the actual *owner*... like she claims.

And, being the face of the company, she is being employed right now to hype it up. Cuz you're right! All there is, is a bunch of hype.

Edited by BitchPlox
In post