• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5460 posts in this topic

Posted

Wasn't it discussed that Ella is thought to be a scammer? hopefully venus won't put herself into more shit then she already is.

Is there any way to apply for a visa if you want to start a company EG: Bussiness Visa? if so maybe she is starting this company and divorcing because she has that as a back up 

(I'm sorry I don't know much about visas) 

Posted

Wasn't it discussed that Ella is thought to be a scammer? hopefully venus won't put herself into more shit then she already is.

Is there any way to apply for a visa if you want to start a company EG: Bussiness Visa? if so maybe she is starting this company and divorcing because she has that as a back up 

(I'm sorry I don't know much about visas) 

i haven't logged into PULL for a HOT MINUTE but wanted to so i could hop in and say the same thing 

when i saw her post about starting a "company" i immediately thought "oh so she's doing it for a business visa then?" rather than PR. i feel like she'd have mentioned PR before now if that was the case since she can't seem to keep a lid on things despite how much she wants to be private about her life off camera. that said, a business visa has a lot of hoops to leap thru too so WHO KNOWS. entertainment might be likely if you look at her new scheduling! like kenna is apparently on one now and has to do so many collabs a month right? same deal maybe :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Eh, I think mentioning muh mental illness~ several times in a single post reeks of using it as an excuse and attention seeking.

20190910_101711.jpg

20190910_101659.jpg

So she needs to dress "more professionally" but acting drunk on youtube and smack talking her ex is a'okay! Fuck Venus, try to keep at least one story straight.

Posted

So... she still lives at her original flat and she's been recording mukbangs from her "studio"?

Posted (edited)

I think I'm reaching, but with their picture like that and that kind of background gives me a bad feeling :alpacaworry:

Also, is that an office or a toilet? Looks like the room she has filmed herself getting wasted in. Take a pic in a wider view to show the office room, I've done Intern and the company that I've worked with has small building for an office but not that small

Edited by Kween of Moderation
Wording corrected

Posted

"let's connect Japan and the world"

"video production and advertising"

So basically a Jvlogger company, because she failed at becoming a good one herself.

Posted

After catching up with everything , seeing this train wreck from behind a screen...

gosh, my views on Venus are changing drastically. She keeps repeating a certain pattern. 

I thought she was shining throughout 2017 but....i still wish nothing but the best for her.  I don’t want to use age as an excuse for her behavior, but I think being in her early twenties now, she’s in the more, “exploring” phase. It will be a while until we see her ever see her what she truly wants to stick to doing. Absence from YouTube obviously won’t be enough unless she really landed on some sort of legit job..🤷🏻‍♀️

BB55A0A3-8834-46DE-BE00-2B92423055AF.gif

Posted

So basically a Jvlogger company, because she failed at becoming a good one herself.

Wasn't this Margo's plan as well when Venus ran away :D Start managering other jvloggers?

Posted (edited)

but what does she want to offer to other Jvloggers if they join her so-called company? Money? Reputation (certainly not the good one)? She has literally n o t h i n g!! 

And even if there are some poor no-clue-souls out there which will get employed (?) by Venus...I mean...who takes her serious as a boss? Plus she doesn‘t even have the mental stability to be a manager or whatever at all!!! That whole „I want to become a manager and start a company“-story is just her next big fail (said in the nicest way possible). 

Ok...maybe I took that thought a bit too far but I just can‘t get the image of Venus being someone’s boss out of my head! Nightmare material!:phftt:

Edited by Gandy
Correction

Posted (edited)

people don't just 'start a company' out of nowhere especially without money, education, experience... or even if they do, they fail pretty badly within a year or less... it's important to have enough money to be able to support the company at least for the first year, since companies don't really make enough money from day one... i don't think venus has the basic understanding of how a company works, i mean please, she wasn't even able to hold up her youtube channel by herself... :( 
i really want to see her meeting with potentional business partners lol. they must be very serious if they decided to support a non-existing company represented by a 16 year old looking child with bad makeup and limited knowledge of kawaii guguguga japanese...
it weirdly reminds me of margo when she decided to become 'her daughter's manager' lol. 
it's funny how these two think that having basically NOTHING wil be enought to start a 'company'. like they have nothing to offer apart from shitty self-made websites and some bullshit they're trying to sell to their mentally unstable audience...
imagine applying for a job at her 'company', googling her name and then all these tabasco videos come up with her tits hanging out lol.

Edited by firebug
typo

Posted

muh mental illness

muh mental breakdowns

Posted (edited)

Honestly, maybe this sounds harsh, but after her divorce how likely is she going to be able to get a real job if her "company" fails? The internet is really forever and the videos of her trashing her ex-husband will always be out there for anyone to see, along with her drinking herself to death, and stuffing herself with spicy food. Plus, at this point because of all of that I hardly feel any more sympathy for her anymore, regardless of mental illness or not using people is never okay. 

I also have a hard time understanding her reasoning if she used Manaki just to stay in Japan, why even marry someone you don't love at all, you would suffer much less just even working a small convince store job or something or going to school? Subjecting yourself to shady non-guaranteed forever work like a company especially since Ella herself seems shady, or what else doesn't even seem like the right course for someone who claims they have mental health issues.

Edited by Lulullaby

Posted

i feel with the rise of social media its incredibly easy to say youre “starting a company”  to sound important so I’m not impressed tbh. most of them are mlm-esque 

Posted (edited)

So... she still lives at her original flat and she's been recording mukbangs from her "studio"?

You mean the apartment she shared with Manaki? She *claimed* in one of her livestreams that she still lives there and the place where she films everything now is just “a second home” only during the week but I’m pretty sure that’s another lie. The last time she posted anything in her old apartment was in late May.

Wasn't this Margo's plan as well when Venus ran away :D Start managering other jvloggers?

Yes, it’s exactly the same plan. Here is part of the email Marge sent out to several j-vloggers back in 2016, offering her services as a “Celebrity Manager” and “YouTube Channel Manager”:

C0E7463B-06BB-4AAA-AE65-6BF5931B9BD4.thu

And here the j-vloggers are all talking about it on Twitter. (SharlaInJapan is Taylor’s real life bff.)

Marge was offering to get them some secret inside deal with Fullscreen.

B12E43C7-908F-4EE0-9BB0-85A6CF557459.thu

Once again Venus proves herself to be Margo 2.0

I wonder if ella.freya is her first “client”?

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy
switched to clearer photo

Posted

So this is crazy, and I can't believe this is my actual opinion...

But if I had to choose between the two... I'd rather have Margo as a manager.

giphy.gif