• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5458 posts in this topic

Posted

She should file for a victim / attention wh0re visa

I hear they get finalised instantly

Posted

She should file for a victim / attention wh0re visa

I hear they get finalised instantly

giphy.gif

Poor Nippon would become the land of ganjin snowflakes! They'd need Trump to build a wall xD

Posted (edited)

I think like her mom she will try to live there as long as possible, her mom provided some good laughter when Venus left her, Venus provide us with dead eye stare for entertainment, A+ 

Plus Venus has the Knight in Shining Armour named David now :alpacalove:

Edited by Kween of Moderation

Posted

Swiss alps sounds good to me

34033531_2125357370812423_5632672458482909184_o-1080x675.jpg

Well she needs a job and without education there is little she can do in Switzerland, plus she will be there all alone.And the rent there is not cheaper any more than in Japan.

Posted

She could be a goat herder, like heidi

A15539-1808308249.1511174117.jpg

Posted

pffft. she doesn´t stand a chance in the modern western european job hunting jungle.

everything is so competitive here. you are competing with 100.000s of young people who have degrees and international internships as experience. and some of those can not even find a job.

this isn´t 1864 when all you had to do was let pa ingalls let you help you study for one hour of math and geography and you could be teaching the little ones at your old school in the village. 

she also is very socially awkward from what I have seen, something that is also not appreciated in modern western eu workfloors. I mentioned hair or make up school many pages ago, but after doing some research into it myself, you need great networking skill to make it a job you can live off. and hair salons are Always overly fixated on getting super extraverted hair dresses to represent their shops.

I´m only just a little shy and I have been turned down so many times solely by that observation alone, I cant even imagine what theyd say to someone very socially awkward.

probably supermarket/store work is what she can do. which is what I do and honestly, if you stay out of the very overcrowded stores like cheap discount stores its an okay job. 

Posted

no need to be offended. I am just saying this bc sometimes it is not possible to write things like this in this thread without being called a hater or what else. 

but ok. I apologize if ppl feel attacked or uncomfortable about what I've wrote. 

you are right. didn't think about it 🤔

I'm not being offended but it literally grinds my gears when people call-out the snowflakes and think it's something special. Sure, I can understand your frustration when this thread was ambushed by Venus WK and even the smallest critique was labeled as "hate train" and "bullying a poor innocent Venus who just escaped her abusive mom". Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. It's just that this kind of talk has been in so many threads lately (Kenna abusing her autism diagnosis, Eugenia relapsing...) and sometimes it just feels as if people are calling everything out just so they can say "I TOLD YOU SO AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!". Again, sorry.

Posted

Eh, I think mentioning muh mental illness~ several times in a single post reeks of using it as an excuse and attention seeking.

20190910_101711.jpg

20190910_101659.jpg

Posted (edited)

She tries so hard. Stop it. 

Screenshot_20190910_162941_com.instagram.android.jpg

Edited by Yuka-Chan17

Posted (edited)

767390qde.thumb.jpg.d8019aa638b98a289bc8

My dudes. There is so.fucking.much to unpack. (Will do so under a spoiler, as to not clog the thread!)

"one of the reasons I did Malice because it was a startup and I really wanted to experience startup culture."
Everyone in Silicon Valley is DYING! "Start-up culture?" Are you serious? LMAO! Bitch, where? How many investors for Malice did you obtain? How long were their financial contracts? Did you meet your quarterly goals? YOU DID! You're SUCH a capitalist! (OK. I'm done. But for real... did she just say Malice was a "Start-Up"?)

"Since June, I have been putting my plans into reality while having several mental breakdowns."
So THAT's when Mana told you he wanted a divorce.

"I feel confident enough to share it with you. Not just the good news, but I’d like this project to be something we do together as a team, not just me."
This reeks of MLM. No Venus! I will not buy your snake oil snail creme moisturizer!

"We’ll start with video production and advertising, which is why my current office is also a studio."
Cool. But I'd rather see pictures of this work-space / office / studio, more than these Yuri-esque selfies. Maybe share that? If you're really trying to get people on board?

"On YouTube, I’ve let everyone down because of that, but right now, I can’t give 100 percent everywhere and my 10% isn’t very powerful."
Well, shit! Good luck with this full blown company, AND your new live-streaming / uploading schedule!

"Yes, I could have done a a crowdfunding for this but I decided to write a business plan and gather investors."
You mean your sugar daddies? (Kek! OK. that was low... Good financial decision: don't pander to David and the weeb-squad for financial gain. They only donate $2.44 per hour, anyway.)

"I can finally open up about what I’ve been doing all this time. Not just the business side but also on how I did this while dealing with my mental health issues and emotional turmoil."
Hmm. Mixing business and personal life. Again.
*thumbs up*

"More updates coming soon every week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on my YouTube channel! ❤️"
Now guys.That was DEFINITELY not a plug!( lol)

TLDR: Snark. Some more snark. Doubt. Pessimism. Ect.

anyway! I hope I'm wrong, and this is the start of her life FINALLY coming together. I hope she is renting a legitimate work-space, with a couple of interns, and some solid financial partners. I hope she proves us all wrong, and is flourishing both financially and emotionally.
I also hope for world peace, an end to global hunger, and for Elon Musk to build a colony on the Moon (so when we blow up the Earth, we'll have a plan B.)

Here's to hoping.

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted

Can we stop feeling sorry for manaki? They are both adults.

She used him for a visa, he got his dream loli wife. They were both immature mentally.

Didn't think I'd have to use a quote from the room here, but here goes

No I will not stop sympathizing with anyone who gets sucked into the black hole of never ending drama, emotional manipulation and deceit of a pathological personality disordered user like Venus. He spent over 3 years of his life living with her and her lies, mood swings, attention whoring stunts and binge drinking (how many times did he have to go through the humiliating spectacle of going out to pick up his drunk wife at the bar? Or come home from work to find her drunk again, all greasy and unwashed?)

She lied to him from the start, starting with that bizarre illegal surgery she ran out and got and lied to him about. She’s a user and pathological liar just like her mother, she’s just calmer and more methodical about it

Anyway that’s 3 1/2 years of his life he won’t get back, used and discarded as soon as he had served his purpose to her. So yeah, I do and will continue to feel bad for him and anyone else who has been used, abused and lied to by someone like Venus.

Posted

Venus should ask Ella some modeling advice. I mean, just compare them in those pics. :ph34r:

Posted

@Andromeda Galaxy

It's all in a days work. At least he will have some experience now. What can ya do?

Posted

For Venus, and in fact most normal people (i.e, not mira) who apply for PR through a spouse visa, the process takes roughly 3 years and 6 months (including the processing time). There's info about it if you google it. I assume for mira, in her case she either wasn't married for the full 3 years or they didn't find her/her husband to be stable enough (financially). But for most people with decent paying jobs and who pay their taxes, it takes 3 years.

Venus and Mana married in the summer of 2015. She would have applied fo PR in 2018, and including the processing time (up to 6 months) she would have gotten it earlier this year. Around that time Mana deleted all his posts on social media and Venus stopped mentioning him

It's literally like clockwork. This was methodical.

1,000 times THIS.

Can we stop feeling sorry for manaki? They are both adults.

She used him for a visa, he got his dream loli wife. They were both immature mentally.

He “got his dream loli wife.” That “dream” lasted literally days before she revealed the slovenly, lazy, lying, mentally unstable alcoholic she really was. He then lived with THAT reality for 3 1/2 years.