• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

Also,  old camera pictures weren't of high resolution then. 

They were already blurry lenses (unless professional) because HD wasn't common or didn't exist. (Or expensive) 

I don't remember at what time, if 80's or 70's but a group of actresses were against better cameras,  better resolution or even color because their pores would be seen. 

Don't trust old pictures. 

Posted

Oh

AE82BA7B-82A2-4877-BC01-1944723A39FB.jpeg

Posted

Oh

Knew it. Poor Mana. The split second she got her eijuuken (permanent residency) she was out of there. 

Posted

People like her and Kanadajin3 is why they make the international marriage process annoyingly difficult sometimes to weed out these type of visa frauds

thanks venus 

god, i feel this so much. we had to turn in personal messages, phone call logs, any photos of us together. it’s so embarrassing having people pry over hundreds of persona conversations we had because they needed to prove it was legitimate.

Posted

Think she'll try to find Manaki 2.0 to support her?

Posted

Knew it. Poor Mana. The split second she got her eijuuken (permanent residency) she was out of there. 

shes a royal c*nt, so it doesn't supersize me, i feel so bad for him but at least he's free from her now

tenor.gif

she has the assured residency just makes me seethe, for personal reasons.

i went through that purpose for my husband (who’s asleep beside me as i type this on my phone). god, it is such a grueling process, for both the receiver and the giver of the visa. as a giver, they expect so much out of you: stable income, background checks, proof of every single thing you’ve done your entire life. and it’s so expensive and long and, it's just so bullshit some people use this process for their advantage.

also, i repeat again for those who believe manaki depended on venus: if manaki didn’t have a job, they wouldn’t have given her a visa. even if he was working but then quit after being married, the visa would be taken away immediately because they need someone to bring in income. venus is a liar and a manipulator.

i also had to go though it, and it was horrible !!! we didn't even get to pick our own wedding date the gov did, as soon as all papers were done and he came here for the 2 time to marry me we only had a week to do everything like go to the court house to get our marriage license get the food and place ready ect it was so tiring but hey my anniversary is on st patricks day 

Posted

Where did she say she now has residency?(maybe I missed it, sorry) I just remember how long kanadajin took, so it seems doubtful that Venus got hers so soon.

Posted

The face you make when you see the following caption on her insta:

News & Video Updates every Friday, Saturday and Sunday on my YouTube channel

5d59661044e99_Venus_cat.thumb.jpg.ea0a116c22d7abe15c9ac22d23b94cc0.jpg

Posted

Let's be real. Who didn't see divorce coming, back in 2015? 
It was either gonna happen due to the fact that this was her FIRST BOYFRIEND, or due to the fact that it was a sham marriage, all along. Even *if* Mana was ok with it being a fraudulent marriage, and all he wanted was to help a "friend" (which I doubt)... terrible choices.
The only silver lining is that she didn't get pregnant. Can you fucking imagine???

People like her and Kanadajin3 is why they make the international marriage process annoyingly difficult sometimes to weed out these type of visa frauds

And, why there's a show called '90 Day Fiance'.

Think she'll try to find Manaki 2.0 to support her?

Hell yeah. 
She strikes me as the kind of person who doesn't like being single. The type that hates solitude, and needs outer sources (aka people) for stability. She seems like the co-dependent type.
I'm sure she's been looking for her next partner. It probably started when Mana gave her permission to date chicks. But, jokes on her... I doubt any chick will fall for her! 
Women seem to have a pretty good red flag system, when it comes to other women. Better than desperate men, at least. I don't see Venus with a woman, any time soon. I see her with another male fan, tbh, if anyone at all.

Posted

Oh

wow! why I am not surprise that this was going to happen ?! I remember when Venus announced her marriage with mana and there were members here (including me)  who wrote that this is just a marriage for a visa. And during this time you were attack for writing this and almost everyone said: no! Venus and Mana do love each other and they married bc of love.

well, now three years later we are here and reading about venus divorce after having PR 

Posted

wow! why I am not surprise that this was going to happen ?! I remember when Venus announced her marriage with mana and there were members here (including me)  who wrote that this is just a marriage for a visa. And during this time you were attack for writing this and almost everyone said: no! Venus and Mana do love each other and they married bc of love.

well, now three years later we are here and reading about venus divorce after having PR 

You want a medal for "calling it" before everyone else?