• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6255 posts in this topic

Posted

Huh? How do you “appear in a video at the play”? And what next part?

Just a video projection. The play has a second part where she will actually be in she says.

Posted

What a trainwreck. That livestream is 16 minutes long but I only made it through the first 10 before I couldn’t watch any more. It was mostly her staring at this screen

A39E1367-F1CC-45A8-8E9D-7CBAEA2319B9.thu

then this one

0B62CC18-5B74-4F23-A51D-156369F39EA8.thu

followed by this one

7BC95AC1-6096-4749-9CB2-B02DBA5447BB.thu

What is her deal anyway? Can she really not come up with anything better to do with her life?

Posted

Why does she choose the most boring game ever to do a livestreams with.

If she really wants an audience, she really have to dive in some PS4 games

Some horror games or something.

The popular one to do is Sekiro and Detroit:Becomes Human nowadays

Sekiro is hard but people are entertained at least

Idk why I'm suggesting these but she needs a specific audience when it comes to doing livestreams, not just doing random stuff.

because she's too dumb. she tried to play minecraft since is on trend again at the moment but couldn't understand how to play.

Posted

I give her two years before going to chaturbate

Posted

This is super ot and I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread, but I'm just curious about Venus' surname. It seems like it's the name of a city in Southern Italy (i.e, not even the part that's close to Switzerland) and is used as a surname primarily in ITALY. Do we know if Venus has any Italian heritage? Is it originally her fathers surname, or Margo's? 

From my understanding I always thought she was half Swiss and half Hungarian?

Posted

because she's too dumb. she tried to play minecraft since is on trend again at the moment but couldn't understand how to play.

Damn, Venus is too lazy to do anything, you have to be pretty lazy to not learn how to play video games that is made for kids for your own earnings :alpacadone:

Posted

This is super ot and I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread, but I'm just curious about Venus' surname. It seems like it's the name of a city in Southern Italy (i.e, not even the part that's close to Switzerland) and is used as a surname primarily in ITALY. Do we know if Venus has any Italian heritage? Is it originally her fathers surname, or Margo's? 

From what I remember Margo changed her and Venus’ last name after separating with Venus’ father. I think there is even a video on Margos channel where she explains that she chose Italian surname “Palermo” because it sounded like a good stage name for a celebrity to her and would help Venus to be successful in life.

Jokes on her by the way, no amount of good marketing could make that lazy, inconsistent potato a celebrity to be honest. Even posting videos regularly is too much work to her.

Posted

From what I remember Margo changed her and Venus’ last name after separating with Venus’ father. I think there is even a video on Margos channel where she explains that she chose Italian surname “Palermo” because it sounded like a good stage name for a celebrity to her and would help Venus to be successful in life.

Jokes on her by the way, no amount of good marketing could make that lazy, inconsistent potato a celebrity to be honest. Even posting videos regularly is too much work to her.

Yes, Margo bought the right to change her and Venus' last name to Palermo. No heritage to Italy I'm afraid.

Posted

Um... the number difference between 16 and 20 is 4 years... not 5.

And you do know that in Japan, it’s actually quite common for people 16 and 20 to be dating each other, right? The age of consent in Japan is 13 and the age of consent for marriage is 16 for females and 18 for males...

What the fuck does the age of consent even matter? Do we really need a law to tell us that an adult having sex with a 13 year old is wrong? (in this case, the law says it's okay, that should be absurd and not encouraged.) Not saying that Venus was 13, although Manaki did fall in love with her when she was 13/14, which IS abnormal for someone his age, but bringing up the age of consent when it's as low as 13 doesn't strenghten your argument at all. Cause there is no excuse as to why an adult should be having sex with a 13 year old.

Posted (edited)

I just noticed that she deleted this IG post from last Tues:

F46397EF-1C92-47C2-B541-8C0392702B95.thu

where she promised another video to explain why she “had to delete” the weightloss video.

Because making videos is just tooo much WORK...for someone who wants to make a living making videos.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted (edited)

What the fuck does the age of consent even matter? Do we really need a law to tell us that an adult having sex with a 13 year old is wrong? (in this case, the law says it's okay, that should be absurd and not encouraged.) Not saying that Venus was 13, although Manaki did fall in love with her when she was 13/14, which IS abnormal for someone his age, but bringing up the age of consent when it's as low as 13 doesn't strenghten your argument at all. Cause there is no excuse as to why an adult should be having sex with a 13 year old.

SIGH. First off, this was so many pages ago and already talked to death. Please don’t resurrect old topics.

Secondly, it would be really nice if people not put words in my mouth and assume my motive. OP didn’t seem to be aware of age laws in Japan and so I was just pointing out, as others already have, that CULTURALLY they wouldn’t see a problem. But that is just pointing out FACTS. I never said anything about whether or not it was right or the morality of the situation. I’m just this weird person who likes to know facts and be educated.

So maybe stop triggering yourself over assumptions and actually ASK what someone’s intentions were. Crazy thought, I know.

Edited by Biscuit
Grammar.

Posted

There was a typhoon over Tokyo so that might have caused the internet fuck up. Speaking of games, if she so bad at them why doesn't she just play dating games? It seemed like she had an interest in them before.

Posted

There was a typhoon over Tokyo so that might have caused the internet fuck up. Speaking of games, if she so bad at them why doesn't she just play dating games? It seemed like she had an interest in them before.

That wasn’t until later Sun. night/Mon. am. They issued a typhoon warning at 3am and it made landfall at 5am.

Posted

I came across this screenshot of a throwback Margo once posted... Venus is 22 now and her skin looks worse than Margo’s at the same age. She looks tired, her skin lacks color, she is starting to have wrinkles, you can see it in her videos and lives (in selfies she looks better because she edits them so I’m not taking that into consideration). If it’s not just poor genes, why is she looking so bad lately?

Another proof her diet and alcohol intake are not normal.

74F44138-D9C8-484B-8397-496AA7EC62E7.jpeg

Posted

I came across this screenshot of a throwback Margo once posted... Venus is 22 now and her skin looks worse than Margo’s at the same age. She looks tired, her skin lacks color, she is starting to have wrinkles, you can see it in her videos and lives (in selfies she looks better because she edits them so I’m not taking that into consideration). If it’s not just poor genes, why is she looking so bad lately?

Another proof her diet and alcohol intake are not normal.

74F44138-D9C8-484B-8397-496AA7EC62E7.jpeg

Maggot looks to be a healthy weight in that picture. Venus is almost certainly underweight still. I also think the fact that she edits her selfies so much just makes it worse too, it creates a contrast and makes things more noticeable. 

It's such a shame, if she'd only take better care of herself she'd be so pretty.