• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

wow! why I am not surprise that this was going to happen ?! I remember when Venus announced her marriage with mana and there were members here (including me)  who wrote that this is just a marriage for a visa. And during this time you were attack for writing this and almost everyone said: no! Venus and Mana do love each other and they married bc of love.

well, now three years later we are here and reading about venus divorce after having PR 

You want a medal for "calling it" before everyone else?

Posted

Where did she say she now has residency?(maybe I missed it, sorry) I just remember how long kanadajin took, so it seems doubtful that Venus got hers so soon.

if she wouldn't have one she would not be able to stay in japan. Since she can't have a working visa and also does not study currentl ( so she can't own a student visa) the most logical is that she is staying with a PR through her marriage. 

And I doubt she has an entertainment visa bc no agency has her under contract

Posted (edited)

I'm on the fence about that. She could have signed a contract.
Her new "Official Schedule" sounds too ambitious to not be mandated. Seriously. 

Live Streams on YT, Tuesdays - Sundays ANNNNND: New Video Uploads on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!!!

...really? I mean, it could be her usual manic ambition. Or, it could be an Agency Contract. (Which would = an Entertainment Visa... which would mean not having to leave Nippon.)
giphy.gif
(only... she'll have to work. lol.)

Also, I can totally see her calling this a "Company".
Something like an "InterNatioNal Pr0moTional CoMpAnY! *uWu*!"... and it's just her YT and IG... with affiliate links.

PS- The fact that she lumped together the announcements of her divorce AND her "company", lead me to this tin-foiling:

She's trying to save face. That IG post was a total lie. Mana divorced her already, thus voiding her Spousal Visa. She's just spinning the story, to make it seem like this was intentional, and she's in control.
Which leads into what I already speculated about, in this post: Her 1 and only way to stay in Nippon is an Entertainment Visa. Hence her new Official Schedule.

(anyway, I'm not an expert on Visas, so this is just speculation and bullshit!) 

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted

Wishes to not be open about her private life, does it anyway 

Posted

if she wouldn't have one she would not be able to stay in japan. Since she can't have a working visa and also does not study currentl ( so she can't own a student visa) the most logical is that she is staying with a PR through her marriage. 

I actually doubt that she has permanent residence because of personal experience. 

My husband and I have been married for more than 6 years and I got denied permanent residency earlier this year. We have 2 kids, 3 dogs and own more than two properties in Japan (which are completely paid for and both of us don’t have a running loan). Yes, finances play a big role when applying for PR and I doubt that (if it’s true that manaki stopped working) she was able to finance her PR with YouTube! 

(I don’t want talk about money but just as an example: my husband makes roughly 300万 a month, so way above the average income, and i got denied PR because my husband is self employed and apparently our age difference is too big so I guess they suspected I married him for money :‘D mind you that my husband didn’t even have a job when we got married) 

I feel really bad for Manaki but I guess he is better off without Venus. I always had the feeling that his parents really liked her so I feel really sorry for his family (didn’t Venus hang out with Manakis sister/cousin too once or twice?)

Posted

You want a medal for "calling it" before everyone else?

no need to be offended. I am just saying this bc sometimes it is not possible to write things like this in this thread without being called a hater or what else. 

but ok. I apologize if ppl feel attacked or uncomfortable about what I've wrote. 

I'm on the fence about that. She could have signed a contract.
Her new "Official Schedule" sounds too ambitious to not be mandated. Seriously. 
Live Streams on YT, every Tuesday- Sunday Night, @ 9PM!!! ANNNNND: New Video Uploads on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!!!

...really? I mean, it could be her usual manic ambition. Or, it could be an Agency Contract. (Which would = an Entertainment Visa.) Hell yeah... Residency AND money?! 
giphy.gif
(only... she'll have to work. lol.)

Also, I can totally see her calling this a "Company".
Something like an "InterNatioNal Pr0moTional CoMpAnY! *uWu*!"... and it's just her YT and IG... with affiliate links.

PS- The fact that she lumped together the announcements of her divorce AND her "company", lead me to this tin-foiling:

Hidden Content

(anyway, I'm not an expert on Visas, so this is just speculation and bullshit!) 

you are right. didn't think about it 🤔

Posted

I feel really bad for Manaki but I guess he is better off without Venus. I always had the feeling that his parents really liked her so I feel really sorry for his family (didn’t Venus hang out with Manakis sister/cousin too once or twice?)

She did. It was either a genuine connection, or a brilliant performance.
Regardless of intentions, it's gone now, which is cause enough for sorrow.

I really hope there was a grain of truth, or at least good intentions, SOMEWHERE in the Venus & Manakai chapter... but it all looks baaaad....

Posted

Hell yeah. 

She strikes me as the kind of person who doesn't like being single. The type that hates solitude, and needs outer sources (aka people) for stability. She seems like the co-dependent type.
I'm sure she's been looking for her next partner. It probably started when Mana gave her permission to date chicks. But, jokes on her... I doubt any chick will fall for her! 
Women seem to have a pretty good red flag system, when it comes to other women. Better than desperate men, at least. I don't see Venus with a woman, any time soon. I see her with another male fan, tbh, if anyone at all.

Yes, totally. I agree for personal reasons. I can especially see through women a lot better and that's why I've been a lot "pickier" with them. Also ... I find it interesting that no one's talking to her anymore, not even Taylor

Posted

Maybe the person that was shown entering that apartment she was in in that one livestream was the temp manaki replacement?

Posted

I actually doubt that she has permanent residence because of personal experience. 

My husband and I have been married for more than 6 years and I got denied permanent residency earlier this year. We have 2 kids, 3 dogs and own more than two properties in Japan (which are completely paid for and both of us don’t have a running loan). Yes, finances play a big role when applying for PR and I doubt that (if it’s true that manaki stopped working) she was able to finance her PR with YouTube! 

(I don’t want talk about money but just as an example: my husband makes roughly 300万 a month, so way above the average income, and i got denied PR because my husband is self employed and apparently our age difference is too big so I guess they suspected I married him for money :‘D mind you that my husband didn’t even have a job when we got married) 

In your cause I think the primary reason they'd deny your application would be that your husband is self employed - you know how they are, security is everything. My husband makes roughly the same (but is a 正社員)and we got PR through the usual 3 year route. If Mana was a contracted worker at the factory at the time that Venus applied for PR then I doubt there'd be any reason they'd deny the application.

Posted

Can we stop feeling sorry for manaki? They are both adults.

She used him for a visa, he got his dream loli wife. They were both immature mentally

I agree. They both fucked up. 
Don't feel too bad for Mana. He'll move on in a few years, having learned a valuable lesson: GET TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE WIFE, (lmao)

Posted

Hidden Content

She's trying to save face. That IG post was a total lie. Mana divorced her already, thus voiding her Spousal Visa. She's just spinning the story, to make it seem like this was intentional, and she's in control.
Which leads into what I already speculated about, in this post: Her 1 and only way to stay in Nippon is an Entertainment Visa. Hence her new Official Schedule.

does divorce happen that fast? I know regular couples with no drama, who need more than half a year to legally complete a divorce. If this is similar in Japan, Mana would have started early spring (and at that time he was still giving her phone calls at night in Karaoke club). I'm bad at managing time, does the timeline fit?

other than that, it's sad thet they grew tired /annoyed of each other, yet couldn't keep this professional and decent. You can talk about your divorce without making the other person the bad guy. Makes you look more professional and mature, Venus.

Posted

Wondering what will happen after her divorce, if she does not manage to stay in Japan, where will she go?

Posted

Wondering what will happen after her divorce, if she does not manage to stay in Japan, where will she go?

Swiss alps sounds good to me

34033531_2125357370812423_5632672458482909184_o-1080x675.jpg