• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6249 posts in this topic

Posted

A streamer now, with an official schedule...

giphy.gif

Posted

is she ok? does she really think that people LOVE her channel? channel of what? re-uploads, shitty live streams and self pity? lol
the last video that made any sense was posted over a year ago. 

venus.jpg

Posted (edited)

So has anyone noticed this insta story (posted at 7pm Sun. 9/8 Japan time) promising a Livestream on Sun. 9/8 at 9 pm Japan time!

4B63274B-1503-485F-931E-E97BAEEFABC6.thu

And it’s now Mon. 9/9, a little after 1am Japan time - so the promised Livestream never happened?

Or did it happen and I missed it? (it’s not on her Youtube channel)

And: the last day of that play she was supposed to be in was also on Sunday 9/8 (9/4-9/8, two performances a day) so why would she even schedule a livestream (that never happened) for the same time as the play? (she hasn’t posted a single thing about the play either - did THAT even happen?)

44437D3B-D2A5-4AA3-A4D8-5264733A6819.thu

I’m SO confused right now.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

Why does she choose the most boring game ever to do a livestreams with.

If she really wants an audience, she really have to dive in some PS4 games

Some horror games or something.

The popular one to do is Sekiro and Detroit:Becomes Human nowadays

Sekiro is hard but people are entertained at least

Idk why I'm suggesting these but she needs a specific audience when it comes to doing livestreams, not just doing random stuff.

Posted

Longtime lurker, my response to her "improvement" form.

Screenshot_2019-09-08-09-53-17-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2019-09-08-10-05-02-1.thumb.p

Posted

this idiot never cared about the play. she failed on her intro vid and clearly prefers making pocket change with shitty livestreams and cringy ass IG posts instead. zero discipline, they shouldve chosen someone else for the play. 

Posted

Maybe she got kicked out and replaced?

Or just didn't show up at all

Posted

The livestream happened, but I guess she didn't upload it? It was really bad though. If she really wants to livestream every week she needs a better pc/internet because it's unbearable to watch. 

Posted

The livestream happened, but I guess she didn't upload it? It was really bad though. If she really wants to livestream every week she needs a better pc/internet because it's unbearable to watch. 

So the play definitely didn’t happen then. I suspected as much when she stopped mentioning it.

Was she in her new place in the livestream? Because she’s also said that place is just a “second home” and she still lives in her old place too and goes back there every weekend.

Just another lie, I guess.

Posted (edited)

Got a link to part of her livestream. She restarted the stream and was lagging badly, so I don't think she streamed for long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B04fSzdugO8

At 8:28 she talks about the play. She only appeared in a video at the play and will be in the next part.

Edited by KumaKuma
word

Posted

My favorite part of her channel is when she says she's going to stick to a schedule and doesn't.

Posted

My favorite part of her channel is when she says she's going to stick to a schedule and doesn't.

lmao! Within the first 24 hours, no less! 

Posted

Just came here to suggest that Venus should probably be kept in the header art anyway lol

Posted

Well damn, I see this thread is interesting and not full of WK for once, gotta read tomorrow what happened.

Posted

Got a link to part of her livestream. She restarted the stream and was lagging badly, so I don't think she streamed for long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B04fSzdugO8

At 8:28 she talks about the play. She only appeared in a video at the play and will be in the next part.

Huh? How do you “appear in a video at the play”? And what next part?