• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

After changing her mind on the new aesthetic for her insta stories. She thinks she's being so witty. If it was supposed to be parody, it just fell flat. 

Screenshot_20190906-221807_Instagram.jpg

Posted

After changing her mind on the new aesthetic for her insta stories. She thinks she's being so witty. If it was supposed to be parody, it just fell flat. 

Screenshot_20190906-221807_Instagram.jpg

I was literally just about to post, like, I was gonna say is her brain melting?

Posted (edited)

I was literally just about to post, like, I was gonna say is her brain melting?

ROFL! I think it is! This update is like, next level, Margo-esque "humor". Like... not funny from being actually comedic, but being laughable cuz it's such a stretch. And for such a minor topic!

And... who is she making fun of here? Herself? Her haters? What's the punchline? Is there more than one? Is this satire? What time is it? What day is it? What planet are we on? Venus?

Edited by BitchPlox
auto correct is a bully

Posted

There are many videos where one of them referenced Manaki coming home from work (many or all are now deleted,) One that I can think of offhand is about Venus surprising Manaki with something “when he gets home from work” and the video actually shows him coming home from work. There are several others like this, and several instagram posts that talk about him coming home from work (like the one below) and/or his irregular work schedule (being the reason for them having separate bedrooms.)

Below post is from one of Marge’s several stalking episodes where she literally shows up on their doorstep and demands to be let in, then lurks outside waiting to confront Manaki when he gets home from work. Venus was cowering inside the apartment afraid to open the door and I think Manaki was afraid of her too. Heck, many of us who were following this at the time seriously feared for Venus’s safety. Marge was that crazed.

55F64FD8-5D00-49C6-9B6B-F7911B21439E.thu

I noticed that too. I tried to find that video where Venus draws on Manaki's face and I can clearly remember him saying "I have to go work tomorrow" but that video has since been deleted. Venus should just be honest with things. If she didn't want to be with Manaki anymore then that's fine. She doesn't have to ruin his reputation out of pettiness.

Posted

It's pretty obvious that he dumped her.

Venus releases her venom to people that have left her.

she went from venus angelic to venus venomous 

Posted (edited)

Compare where she was living back when she claims Manaki was “living on her income”: a nice big 2 bedroom apartment all to themselves with no roommates (which you seem to think is a plausible claim) at a time when she was posting no videos at all. Then look at where she is living now that she has even MORE income because she’s once again making new videos -  in what looks to be a bare-walled barely furnished rented room with at least one roommate. This is what she has on her own, with only her income and without Manaki’s help.

Now tell me again that you totally believe that SHE was supporting both herself AND Manaki financially, all by herself, after he allegedly quit his job and forced poor Venus to support them both.

I understand you probably don't live in Japan and don't understand the difficulty of renting apartments even for Japanese but especially for foreigners. I have had the PLEASURE of apartment hunting twice, including once very recently this year. I'm paying 155,000 yen (which is considered EXHORBITANT here, normal rents are like 90,000-100,000 for a 1K) to be in a rather isolated, inconvenient area when I could have easily gotten a WAY nicer place right in the middle of Shinjuku for only 90,000 with a nicer room, nicer bathroom, nicer building etc. So.....why would I spend $600 more per month for something that is not as nice and not at all where I want to live?....Because it's all I could get. Not financially, financially I could obviously afford more than 90,000 a month....I mean that's the only place that would accept me and also the only place that wasn't asking for like 4 month's rent as deposit for move in.

In Japan what you live in really hardly reflects your living situation. You do have to prove that you earn at least three times the rent, that's a minimum. But many places straight up refuse foreigners. Some refuse foreigners but only certain countries. Some accept foreigners but only if you have a local, BLOOD RELATIVE who is Japanese willing to co-sign. Most apartments will not accept freelancers or people who run their own  businesses (like myself but also like Venus as Youtube is considered kojingyou aka self-employed) because the work is considered unstable and will only accept company employees. Some will only accept company employees who have been working at the same company for 3-5+ years. Some won't accept you if you are pregnant or already have a child (cause they don't want your neighbors to bitch about the noise of a kid). You also have to get a guarantor company and many nice places want to use credit card based guarantors who won't accept you if you, for example, have ever been late on a phone bill (because that shit gets recorded and stays on the record for 7 years after clearing whatever debt you have). There are a TON of reasons why people live in shitty places and most of them have zero to do with their income. Most of the time you will end up paying more money and more deposit for older, shittier, more off the beaten path places than you would for a new place. If you are a young, single Japanese person who's been working at the same company for over three years, have a young-ish, healthy, working Japanese parent willing to co-sign for you who isn't already co-signing any of their other children, and if you have zero debt then you can live wherever. Otherwise....I mean, there's a reason SOOOO many Japanese live in Net Cafes. Those SERIOUSLY cost, per month, almost as much as a cheap apartment outside the city. But they can't turn you down, unlike apartments.

Just thought i'd clear that up. It's possible she and Manaki lived in a great place because HE got the lease. She had to get her own and she got gaijin-level digs, now. Also even if she did pay for all of Manaki's bills and living expenses it could have been part of their arrangment/agreement in exchage for getting married and her getting a visa. I mean people buy marriage visas all the time. Of course she wouldn't say that part, though. As well, in Japan it's SO common for women to pay for their boyfriends nowadays! It's called "Himo" (what the guy is) which basically means gigolo, but yeah.....pay for their rent, their clothes, their phone bill....I know SOO many guys who are 100% paid for. Because Japanese girls are super lonely and want someone they KNOW can't leave them and if (when) the guy cheats they can control them and hold over their heads that they can kick them out whenever so they feel more in control than when they get cheat on (I've never, EVER met a Japanese guy who doesnt cheat nor have I ever met a woman in Japan of any nationality who hasn't been cheated on by a Japanese man) by men who aren't financially dependent on them. The current generation is nothing like what people think they know of Japanese society. Young people these days rent each other very frequently. My ex boyfriend broke up with me cause some other chick gave him 50,000 dollars (she was a hooker), lol.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted (edited)

Yeah, you know what? I really don’t care why she’s now living in Margo-like conditions. She claimed in her attack video that Manaki “quit his job to live off HER income” at a time when she had killed her YouTube channel by neglect. No matter how they got that lease, someone had to keep paying the rent, utilities, car maintenance, buy groceries etc. and the chance of that *someone being Venus alone is vanishingly small. And the odds that Manaki really did “quit his job to live on his wife’s income” from her dead YouTube channel is even smaller. Like anyone in his/her right mind would really do that. What a pathetically feeble lie.

So she’s finding that life on her own without Manaki’s support and income is tough (which is likely why she made that video lashing out at him.) Cry me a river for poor Venus having such a hard time paying her own bills for the first time since 2016. 

She’s turning out to be so exactly like her mother in so many ways it’s actually creepy. 

Plus there’s this small detail: if, as you say it’s possible she and Manaki lived in a great place because HE got the lease — then if he really did quit his job to live off HER income — that apartment would no longer be available to them. Right? Either immediately if he got the apartment through his employer or next time they had to sign a new lease with only her income for the two of them.

And finding another apartment with only her YouTube income for the two of them would be, according to your own experience, next to impossible. So you’ve just blown another giant hole in that story. 

Thanks!

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy
typo

Posted (edited)

This is just something that popped in my mind, don't take it as a fact, but since daydreamcarnival brings up cheating issues

Is it possible that Venus cheated on Manaki?I don't think she would do that but maybe that was the final straw for him, she did claim that Manaki ummm, allowed her to explore her sexuality but I'm not sure at what extent or limit, again just speculation, srsly just speculation

I'm super super sorry if I offended anyone with this theory:alpacadone:

(The reason I have this theory is that, if she were like her mom, she would throw every single bullet that she has against the people that hurt her, and yet she only has the weak claim of Manaki is lazy and using her money all this time,

That, and Manaki has lived with her for almost 4 years, it's impossible that he didn't experience Venus's tantrum and cries throughout those years, yet she is still with him and he tolerated plus comforted her = dates, gifts etc etc

There must be this one thing that made it over between them)

Edited by Kween of Moderation
Over explaining theory reason haha...

Posted

This is just something that popped in my mind, don't take it as a fact, but since daydreamcarnival brings up cheating issues

Is it possible that Venus cheated on Manaki?I don't think she would do that but maybe that was the final straw for him, she did claim that Manaki ummm, allowed her to explore her sexuality but I'm not sure at what extent or limit, again just speculation, srsly just speculation

I'm super super sorry if I offended anyone with this theory:alpacadone:

Is it cheating if Mana gave her his consent?

Posted

no

Posted

Just a theory of mine anyway, that old post of her coming out as Bi still intrigues me, cause it could be one of the reasons for their breakup, no way anyone around Manaki didn't feel weird that his wife is interested in girls yet is still married to him

Posted

That’s a real big IF though. Since Venus, you know...LIES. 

A lot.

Posted

That’s a real big IF though. Since Venus, you know...LIES. 

A lot.

Oh, true. Assuming Venus was speaking the truth, then.