• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5460 posts in this topic

Posted

But you don't really have a way to write words in Swiss German, she even mentioned it in her video. Even official documents are in standard German (and of course the other official languages), but not in Swiss German. They have to write in school in standard German, so I don't think there is a strict grammar for Swiss German. German in general is rather flexibel. Bavarian also has no real grammar, but I am not really informed about that and could be wrong. And yeah you can hear that she at least lived there, but it rather sounds like she studied it, because she forgot it and that is natural, because she probably hasn't really spoken it in years. She is also pretty slow when she talks, but her vocabulary is good in (Swiss) German, but she sometimes paused because she forgot words. Just her grammar is sometimes messed up, but at least she is brave enough to talk in foreign languages, even if she makes mistakes. That way you can at least understand what she wants to say

True, because those dialects (Austrian German and Swiss German) are not considered as an official language - official language is still proper German as I like to call it lol.

But yes, I do think Venus just forgot a lot of her native tongue, considering that she never really had someone to talk to in Swiss German....beside her mum and oh well...Swiss German is also not Margo’s motherlanguage 😅😅

Posted (edited)

https://alternativeto.net/software/socialblade/

As for the place she lives in, (a point you keep bringing), any foreigner in Japan - and in Korea - has trouble finding a good place to live even if they have money, you can also use common sense and google it. Take your own advice, use common sense. 

You seem VERY invested in “proving” that Venus totally COULD HAVE supported both herself AND her “abusive jobless” husband at a time when she had abandoned her YouTube channel and had posted no new videos for many months. Is it really that hard for you to accept that Venus very obviously lied about that?

I won’t quote your whole post because you’re all over the place except I will quote this one point to say this: we’ve seen where Venus lived then and and where she lives now (even though she has been very careful NOT to show her current place except for slipping up that one time in the livestream that she deleted immediately after posting it.)

Compare where she was living back when she claims Manaki was “living on her income”: a nice big 2 bedroom apartment all to themselves with no roommates (which you seem to think is a plausible claim) at a time when she was posting no videos at all. Then look at where she is living now that she has even MORE income because she’s once again making new videos -  in what looks to be a bare-walled barely furnished rented room with at least one roommate. This is what she has on her own, with only her income and without Manaki’s help.

Now tell me again that you totally believe that SHE was supporting both herself AND Manaki financially, all by herself, after he allegedly quit his job and forced poor Venus to support them both.

Again: my only reason for pointing this out and bringing it up in the first place was to say that she was straight-up lying when she tried to smear Manaki saying he “quit his job to live on MY income.” That is downright laughable to anyone that takes the time to look at the situation then vs now. That is the one and only point I was making and continue to make, that she is as big a liar as her mother. In fact she’s an even worse liar than Marge in that she can’t even come up with a plausible lie.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted (edited)

It's a simple conclusion really, Venus is not the minimalist type when it comes to room decorations, even when she lives with her mom she at least put that pink blanket cover or do something in the background of her videos to make it look Lively/Girlish

It's strange as heck that she doesn't have plushies around even with her plain room, if she did pay for all of those herself, she would have brought some there no?

Plus, I get the weird vibe that Venus is implying she bought for Manaki that motorbike and car too

Edited by Kween of Moderation
Spelling correction

Posted

To me, it sounds like she has a speech impediment. Edit: I can hear the Germanic Language accent with Margo, but when Venus talks... not really. It just kinda sounds like garbled "Engrish".
Venus-Engrish.
"Vengrish."

margo has a VERY strong hungarian accent. not german. i think that's the only language she can speak properly. do you remember those pictures of the e-mails margo sent to her mother (where she was begging for money lol)? they were in hungarian and she seemed pretty fluent even though it's a very difficult language.
she also blocked me from her insta like two years ago when i said something in hungarian about her getting drunk at night, shit posting 'til dawn, then deleting later. lol

Posted

Listening to Margit speaking Hun you can easily tell where she is from exactly. Also, I still think that my theory of her not teaching Vénusz Hungarian was all part of a plan isolating her from her family - and nation (since it has been mentioned above).

Posted

You seem VERY invested in “proving” that Venus totally COULD HAVE supported both herself AND her “abusive jobless” husband at a time when she had abandoned her YouTube channel and had posted no new videos for many months. Is it really that hard for you to accept that Venus very obviously lied about that?

I won’t quote your whole post because you’re all over the place except I will quote this one point to say this: we’ve seen where Venus lived then and and where she lives now (even though she has been very careful NOT to show her current place except for slipping up that one time in the livestream that she deleted immediately after posting it.)

Compare where she was living back when she claims Manaki was “living on her income”: a nice big 2 bedroom apartment all to themselves with no roommates (which you seem to think is a plausible claim) at a time when she was posting no videos at all. Then look at where she is living now that she has even MORE income because she’s once again making new videos -  in what looks to be a bare-walled barely furnished rented room with at least one roommate. This is what she has on her own, with only her income and without Manaki’s help.

Now tell me again that you totally believe that SHE was supporting both herself AND Manaki financially, all by herself, after he allegedly quit his job and forced poor Venus to support them both.

Again: my only reason for pointing this out and bringing it up in the first place was to say that she was straight-up lying when she tried to smear Manaki saying he “quit his job to live on MY income.” That is downright laughable to anyone that takes the time to look at the situation then vs now. That is the one and only point I was making and continue to make, that she is as big a liar as her mother. In fact she’s an even worse liar than Marge in that she can’t even come up with a plausible lie.

All I'm thinking is that 10,000 dollars that Margo kept complaining about how "Viinus stoul it fråm miii" but I agree otherwise. I really doubt Venus' story on Manaki quitting his job to live of his sick wife's money. I mean, there's videos were Manaki has even said "I need to go to work now". Not sure how often or was it only in the beginning but anywho. Venus did have money in her bank account, she had savings, so I guess it is plausible she did indeed support Manaki and paid for his bills... I'll try to see if I can find most recent video of Manaki saying he has to go to work.

Posted (edited)

margo has a VERY strong hungarian accent. not german. i think that's the only language she can speak properly. do you remember those pictures of the e-mails margo sent to her mother (where she was begging for money lol)? they were in hungarian and she seemed pretty fluent even though it's a very difficult language

Yeah - I know it's not German. I said "Germanic Language accent", cuz I thought Hungarian fell into the Germanic Language Tree. But whatever. I can hear, and recognize, the legit accent with Margo. Not with Venus, however. Again, Venus just sounds like she has a speech impediment (to me).

She also blocked me from her insta like two years ago when i said something in hungarian about her getting drunk at night, shit posting 'til dawn, then deleting later. lol

Dude. When you get a Narcissist to block you, you KNOW you hit a nerve! Good job :D

giphy.gif

Edited by BitchPlox
Gif necessary

Posted

All I'm thinking is that 10,000 dollars that Margo kept complaining about how "Viinus stoul it fråm miii" but I agree otherwise. I really doubt Venus' story on Manaki quitting his job to live of his sick wife's money. I mean, there’s videos where Manaki has even said “I need to go to work now.” Not sure how often or was it only in the beginning but anywho. Venus did have money in her bank account, she had savings, so I guess it is plausible she did indeed support Manaki and paid for his bills... I'll try to see if I can find most recent video of Manaki saying he has to go to work.

There are many videos where one of them referenced Manaki coming home from work (many or all are now deleted,) One that I can think of offhand is about Venus surprising Manaki with something “when he gets home from work” and the video actually shows him coming home from work. There are several others like this, and several instagram posts that talk about him coming home from work (like the one below) and/or his irregular work schedule (being the reason for them having separate bedrooms.)

Below post is from one of Marge’s several stalking episodes where she literally shows up on their doorstep and demands to be let in, then lurks outside waiting to confront Manaki when he gets home from work. Venus was cowering inside the apartment afraid to open the door and I think Manaki was afraid of her too. Heck, many of us who were following this at the time seriously feared for Venus’s safety. Marge was that crazed.

55F64FD8-5D00-49C6-9B6B-F7911B21439E.thu

Posted

There are many videos where one of them referenced Manaki coming home from work (many or all are now deleted,) One that I can think of offhand is about Venus surprising Manaki with something “when he gets home from work” and the video actually shows him coming home from work. There are several others like this, and several instagram posts that talk about him coming home from work (like the one below) and/or his irregular work schedule (being the reason for them having separate bedrooms.)

Below post is from one of Marge’s several stalking episodes where she literally shows up on their doorstep and demands to be let in, then lurks outside waiting to confront Manaki when he gets home from work. Venus was cowering inside the apartment afraid to open the door and I think Manaki was afraid of her too. Heck, many of us who were following this at the time seriously feared for Venus’s safety. Marge was that crazed.

55F64FD8-5D00-49C6-9B6B-F7911B21439E.thu

Am I the only one who finds it weird that she'd tag her mom's account when she's supposed to be a dangerous person that she wants nothing more to do with?

Posted (edited)

But tbh ... I don't think of Swiss German as another language. I'd still say it's German. I always thought we'd call it "Schwizerdütsch" as more of a ... sort of friendly-mocking way. Just because it sounds so different. And tbh, I once had to watch a film in Schwizerdütsch without subtitles and I had my troubles understanding it. But it's not a different language, it's just a dialect. It's still German. So I wouldn't find the fact that she doesn't specify in which language she thinks weird. Why is still even still a topic lol

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

she also blocked me from her insta like two years ago when i said something in hungarian about her getting drunk at night, shit posting ‘til dawn, then deleting later. lol

Speaking of that, someone’s “on a roll” on IG at 3am Tokyo time:

6905DB73-F818-4644-B680-29A28E1C4CA8.thu

Posted

Am I the only one who finds it weird that she'd tag her mom's account when she's supposed to be a dangerous person that she wants nothing more to do with?

I think its just Venus warning Margo to not get close to her or she will expose her more and more on instagram

Posted

All I'm thinking is that 10,000 dollars that Margo kept complaining about how "Viinus stoul it fråm miii" but I agree otherwise. I really doubt Venus' story on Manaki quitting his job to live of his sick wife's money. Venus did have money in her bank account, she had savings, so I guess it is plausible she did indeed support Manaki and paid for his bills... I'll try to see if I can find most recent video of Manaki saying he has to go to work.

She also said that she spent more than $20,000 on her illegal weight loss surgery (not covered by insurance so it was all out of pocket) and subsequent hospitalizations for complications including a second major surgery and prolonged ICU/hospital stay, so maybe not so plausible that she had money to support Manaki and pay his bills. If anything I’d say it was quite the opposite, that she lived off Manaki’s income until he ended the relationship.

Posted

2 years ago? Are you thinking about some other event? Because they’ve been married for over 4 years now.

My impression is that Manaki sort of worshipped the Venus Angelic persona from afar as a kawaii princess/Living Doll, not like some fetish or sexual fantasy. It seems “weird” to Westerners but from what I’ve seen Japanese are borderline obsessed with all things cute and kawaii. It’s a whole different culture and what seems super weird or creepy to us is their norm. And then later when they started messaging each other and met at that event he wanted to rescue his damsel in distress from her evil crazy mother. He went through a lot to protect her, including being smeared and attacked by Marge and even physically stalked on several occasions, not only him but his parents too. He stuck it out for over 3 years but I think it all got to be too much for him.

i feel so bad for him, he didn't deserve this, no one does specially after all hes done to help her, she's a stone cold B*tch

giphy.gif

Posted

Finances are a common problem between couples and one of the main reasons for divorce. I have the feeling that due to the conditions of their marriage they never sat to decide how to manage their money. 

Most married couples  share bank accounts and plan for needs, insurance, expenses, fun, travel, and savings. That way in case of emergency they can rely on each other's income while they figure out things. This can come to shock to some people with more traditional perspective where the man is supposed to be the main breadwinner.

Also there are other ways of managing money that doesn't involve sharing all the income but that's something you have to arrange before you marry so that there is no confusion.