• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

tbh i don't think she speaks good english either.
her 
pronunciation is really bad, i can hardly understand what she's saying. and it's just getting worse.
i mean her english is not the worst, but at this age, considering her background (moving around countries, meeting foreign people, etc.) she should be speaking perfect english. we can tell she picked it up online, but it's quite obvious that she never studied it properly. otherwise her grammar wouldn't be this bad. 

Posted

https://www.trackalytics.com/youtube/user/venus angelic/

The analysis shows that she had a lot of revenue during 2018, I doubt she didn't save anything from that period.

A “lot of revenue”? Is that before or after taxes and Youtube taking its cut?

Lets say that she didn't save at all anyway. Could she have supported herself during her channel's rougher months? 

The question is, could she have supported both herself AND Manaki, since she claimed Manaki quit his job “to live on HER income.” That was the whole point of the discussion.

Her lowest possible income monthly in jpy, gives a total of 174,000 yen. Minimum wage for Japan is around 136,000 jpy monthly. The average rent in Japan (letting out Tokyo, as she lives in a different city) is 68,000 to 98,000 jpy. Even if she was paying the highest rent by herself, she would have leftover income. 

So even with your overly optimistic view of all that YT income she had rolling in (again, before or after taxes and Youtube’s cut?) she would still barely be making minimum wage. And yet Manaki supposedly quit his job to “live off HER income”? during this time? Does that claim really seem credible to you? Again, the point of the discussion is: Was she lying about that? 

And lastly, if she had so much income even while putting out no new videos, why is she living in this place now, especially since she now has additional income coming in from new videos:

D41253D2-DFAA-4965-AB4D-6D1535EC016A.thu

Common sense. Consider using some.

Posted

20190905_215805.jpg

Posted

Oh my.

Posted

Well, Venus can start an Intern for a simple job in Japan right? Maybe she can search for a job then declare a break from the internet

Posted

Well, Venus can start an Intern for a simple job in Japan right? Maybe she can search for a job then declare a break from the internet

She has no interest in a simple job (or any other kind of job.) She’s a Celebrity and Celebrities don’t do “jobs.”

Posted (edited)

I’m jus goin thru a silly phase, FAM!!! Lolol (part 2)

A3C96FB7-86B2-4457-A7F9-828FCEC597B9.thu

(previous post was deleted seconds after being posted)

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

she needs help 

Posted

Screenshot_20190906-003903_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

she is so annoying. at this point i'm 100% convinced everything she does wrt her "mental breakdowns" is orchestrated in order to gain more followers and find her lost popularity. the caption she posted about her going through a teen rebel face just after a member here posted the same thought, says it all.

get a fucking job, venus. 

Edited by lexi
typo

Posted

Venus has like zero discipline I very highly doubt she fluent in 7 languages.

She used to be super disciplined by her mom but yeah, I agree. There's no way she's fluent in 7 languages. I actually don't think she's fluent in any language. That's something that can happen to a kid when too many languages are forced on them, they all get mixed and in the end the kid don't know how to speak at all.

Posted

I don’t even know what to say anymore.

Venus... does this really make you happy? Don’t you want to be genuinely happy? This isn’t the way boo...

Posted

I don’t even know what to say anymore.

Venus... does this really make you happy? Don’t you want to be genuinely happy? This isn’t the way boo...

Right. She's been "online" two-three weeks now and again she's having a mental break down. Surely it's a tactic to get people to click by showing her unstable face again and people wanting to help her. I don't know. She's just a fake bitch at this point.

Posted

I’m jus goin thru a silly phase, FAM!!! Lolol (part 2)

A3C96FB7-86B2-4457-A7F9-828FCEC597B9.thu

(previous post was deleted seconds after being posted)

Just wake up with this pic, I'm soooooo tired of her...

Get your ass off internet and get a job a'or study something. 

You're in your "teen" phase because you don't do anything and stuck into something you know for so long