• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Because it’s her only source of income?

(I know). We all know that...

So... Quit. Flip burgers. Wait tables. Mop floors. Till registers. We've literally allready had this discussion: Social Media enables her.

I was pointing out how it will continue to do so, no matter where she is. City, country, suburbs... Japan, Switzerland, Korea... up, down, left, right.

Edit: Again. You don't need to be in the countryside, before you make drastic changes to improve your mental health.

Edited by BitchPlox
in post

Posted

Losing views, streaming for petty cash, trying to milk her “brand” with weak ventures.. ”I’ll just open a bar! I’ll just buy a vacation house! Problem Solved!” 

Yeah, she’s still a little delusional. Hopeful, sure. But that’s not gonna get her anywhere after she realizes how far away that’d be. She should aim for a regular job or a YT schedule instead. Do some work first.

Posted

Losing views, streaming for petty cash, trying to milk her “brand” with weak ventures.. ”I’ll just open a bar! I’ll just buy a vacation house! Problem Solved!” 

Yeah, she’s still a little delusional. Hopeful, sure. But that’s not gonna get her anywhere after she realizes how far away that’d be. She should aim for a regular job or a YT schedule instead. Do some work first.

Totally.

Hopefully this is the start of a much needed reality check:
If I want my life to get better... if I want to reach these new goals... shits gotta change...

Posted

ice_screenshot_20190831-033005.thumb.png

Posted

ice_screenshot_20190831-033005.thumb.png

What an ungrateful bitch.

Posted (edited)

(I know). We all know that...

So... Quit. Flip burgers. Wait tables. Mop floors. Till registers. We've literally allready had this discussion: Social Media enables her.

I was pointing out how it will continue to do so, no matter where she is. City, country, suburbs... Japan, Switzerland, Korea... up, down, left, right.

Edit: Again. You don't need to be in the countryside, before you make drastic changes to improve your mental health.

Her princess status probably matters too much to do fast food. Bars is probably only as good as she would do because it must be embarrassing if people find out she works at fast food. (Just my opinion) If she can’t help herself who can? 

Edited by Nansu

Posted

just like her mommy

Posted (edited)

Her princess status probably matters too much to do fast food. Bars is probably only as good as she would do because it must be embarrassing if people find out she works at fast food. (Just my opinion) If she can’t help herself who can? 

Thus is her dilemma: Get real, or loose big. 

Her ego is sabotaging her. If she wants to "work hard" for her dreams, she'll have to adjust to humbling herself.
I *think* this is starting dawn on her... but she does NOT like it. She struggles with normalcy, even for the sake of her own health. That's why she has big ass pipe dreams, to begin with. 
Managing a company? Owning a bar? Buying a vacation house? FINE. Dream on. Dream big! ...But stay real, and accept the fact that everyone has to start at ground level.

Besides. No one would force her to announce having a minimum-wage job. It could be her dirty little secret. I'm sure it wouldn't be the only skeleton in her closet, and she's lied about worse things!

Edit: Her little joke about putting down Manakai is disgusting. New fucking low. She doesn't even say shit like that, about her own MOTHER. Suuuuuuuuper disappointing...

giphy.gif

Edited by BitchPlox
In post

Posted

Like mother, like daughter.

She has always claimed that her mom made decisions for her, however it was her choice to use and abuse mana, I won't put him on a pedestal because we don't know what actually happened but being hypocrite about it doesn't suit you well venus as you yourself should know that no one is perfect *cough cough* it's not just your mom or mana who are bad people, look in the ffing mirror first and stop being a whinny baby about everything. 

Life won't get "better" you need to suck it up and deal with it the best possible way like everyone else, take care of your health and re think twice before calling other people out in public when you know that you aren't so perfect yourself 

Posted

Looks like that bar meetup thing happened after all..

4DE7AAC8-7907-485B-B97F-DA340C632E34.thuFFBCB0D6-D159-43D8-AB9B-6E4F66446179.thu7CD43390-2AC0-4704-A332-F0AAF28B77A4.thu

Posted

Looks like that bar meetup thing happened after all..

4DE7AAC8-7907-485B-B97F-DA340C632E34.thuFFBCB0D6-D159-43D8-AB9B-6E4F66446179.thu7CD43390-2AC0-4704-A332-F0AAF28B77A4.thu

How these YT famous people aren't afraid of creeps blows my mind.

Posted

Edit: Her little joke about putting down Manakai is disgusting. New fucking low. She doesn't even say shit like that, about her own MOTHER. Suuuuuuuuper disappointing...

You woke me up from lurking - what on Earth? Did I understand this right? Venus joking about killing Manaki? :alpacashocked: I'm not familiar with the Japanese criminal law, but that could be considered as a crime in some countries. If that happened online, Manaki should take a screencap and hand it over to the police. There should be a zero tolerance to that type of "joking". What the hell. Also to some comment way back, actually, Eastern Europeans don't have a "special tolerance" to alcohol, quite frankly it's the opposite. Statistics can confirm this. Venus has a real problem if she uses her Hungarian genes as a scapegoat to drinking.

I miss the strong, positive fighter mode that Venus had some time ago. I start to fear that the ghosts of her past are getting too much of a hold on her. Maybe it's a phase that will pass and the fighter side wins, but it doesn't look too good now, does it... Which made me start to think about the attachment theory. In behavioral sciences it's this idea that the quality of your earliest relationships (mother and her baby for example) pretty much defines what type of relationships you are able to form later on in life, and it is also connected to the basic feeling of being safe and being a good person. Venus acts like she's super scared of living her life and has issues with her self esteem. I wonder how deep that fear and insecurity goes...she should be seeing a therapist and work on this preferably in her mother tongue asap!

I'm also worried about the young people following her. This youtube age is so different from the 90s when I was a kid. We watched TV shows and through those maybe also faced some of our own problems in life. But the shows had a script and there were always some rational people monitoring the entertainment on TV whether it was appropriate for some kids - or anyone - to see. Young people today are following unscripted, irrationally behaving human beings online without any third party censorship, and these "stars" also interact with their viewers, reducing the emotional distance in between. The impact of your favorite Melrose Place character getting killed vs. your favorite youtuber being suicidal - well, that's on a whole another level.

Well I'm off to my lurking corner again. Have a good weekend you all.

Posted

i'm just wondering if she thinks she is on a CEO level too

Posted

I honestly can't find it in me to call her names or any of the likes. She clearly has problems.

Posted

Someone knows what kind of bar it is?