• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

- She likes Hidden In My Room and texted him for a collab (also mentioned how she hopes he didn't misunderstood it)

Didn't this creep already say he wouldn't waste time meeting her if she wasn't gonna fuck him? Since she keeps bringing him up I assume he's where she got the idea to do all these boring livestreams.

Also why is she so desperate to prove she doesn't need money. In the stream she claimed she's a "sugar mom" to all her friends (think she's confusing herself with Taylor). If you're so well off why not discourage people from donating instead of agree to make a PayPal just for donations?

Posted (edited)

She might as well change her name to Margo ‘Venus’ Palermo at this point. Cringey ass sex jokes like a teen just discovering sex, attracting creepers, surrounding herself with enablers who I’m convinced are the ones who loooove seeing her fail (the stream mods are a joke) but shes too dumb to see that, barely hangs out with friends anymore. i wonder if manaki’s parents are trying to distance themselves. 

Now she just needs to get deported just like mommy dearest and learn literally nothing from the experience. If her relatives ever are able to take her in, I hope theyre strict with her because shes so whiny and immature 

can she survive Rock Bottom? idk, margo seems to revel in it. 

Edited by kyuutobani
grammar

Posted

Speaking of rock bottom, can anyone ID what she was drinking last night?

127DE285-E9FD-4A4E-A62C-6C973F091F67.thu

just curious..

2948A733-0D16-4B6E-B67F-E58EE5BC424E.thu

Posted

If she is so well off then why does she live in a crappy apartment,the paypal donate thing, and do dangerous/stupid things in her livestreams so people will donate.

Posted (edited)

If she is so well off then why does she live in a crappy apartment,the paypal donate thing, and do dangerous/stupid things in her livestreams so people will donate.

I'm starting to think that something happened to Manaki and her and he got tired of her bullshit and kicked her off and probably doesn't let her get her stuff.

Her channel started to die when she started to do the Malice thing.
She doesn't have the same views anymore, I think she's really low on money
and this is why she's doing all this stuff. Or...she's doing it to be "relevant" once again but I doubt it.

To be honest...
Since her mom stopped giving shits about her Venus started to make this streams and videos
talking about her mom and her husband. what if she's doing all this just to provoke her mom to talk shit about her again so she can start being a victim?

Edited by MachiPichu

Posted

From the PULL stream, someone asked her, since she speaks so many languages, if she would like to work as a translator or (i don’t remember the other thing they said, it was something like a tutor or guide or something) and she said no bc it paid too little... Right, either that or she’s too lazy to do an actual job.. One could make pretty decent living with translating if the got her certificates and actually committed to the job.

Posted (edited)

Speaking of rock bottom, can anyone ID what she was drinking last night?

127DE285-E9FD-4A4E-A62C-6C973F091F67.thu

just curious..

2948A733-0D16-4B6E-B67F-E58EE5BC424E.thu

I'm actually not sure which brand this is, but I'm pretty sure it's just a can of coffee ボトル缶コーヒー.
Still, not super great to be drinking at like 10pm.

スクリーンショット 2019-08-28 午前2.44.58.png

Edited by petit-oiseau
Eventually found the drink in the picture

Posted

Yeah girl is not looking too good. She really needs to get off the Internet for awhile and just live her life. Not having fans or her more or anyone. If she truly wants to get well she needs to at least log off more than she is doing. 

Also that's really sad if it is true she is going to work at a bar. I mean with the way she is abusing alcohol right now that's...not good. And she's putting herself in danger by allowing her fans to drink with her. If that David creeper is anywhere nearby and she's drunk...yeah. 

I dunno man she just needs some help but she's in a toxic crowd. 

Posted

You could edit the other comment where it says coffe

I didn't realize until I already posted it lol.

Posted

Looks like even with blocking sign up we still got white knights coming in. 

Posted

I feel bad that she’s kind of hitting rock bottom. Loyal fans can only do so much for her, if she wants to truly get better she should seek actual help. I find it weird that her fans always think we’re just attacking her when we are actually pointing out things and expressing our concerns compared to them just saying “oh I want to be like you! You’re amazing they’re just jealous!”

Posted

I feel bad that she’s kind of hitting rock bottom. Loyal fans can only do so much for her, if she wants to truly get better she should seek actual help. I find it weird that her fans always think we’re just attacking her when we are actually pointing out things and expressing our concerns compared to them just saying “oh I want to be like you! You’re amazing they’re just jealous!”

That's what I was thinking, too.

She mentioned before (I think it was a deleted q&a) that she was seeing a therapist and on medication, then stopped and now wants to go back to therapy. She really should, her whole behaviour gives me Britney Spears 2007 vibes. I'm partly annoyed at her, but also concerned. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we don't want her to get worse.