• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5715 posts in this topic

Posted

Fr, don't fuck with benzos. One minute you're popping xanies to relax for the night, the next you're opening vodka cans and talking shit about your ex-husband on a livestream. Terrible drug. 

On a serious note, hope she's not taking the Xanax anymore. Mixing banzos with alcohol can kill. 

Posted

It reminds me of the joke “What do you call a doctor who graduated with a C average?”

”A doctor.”

It is possible she was misdiagnosed by professional and given the wrong prescription. It’s a scary world full of incompetence. 

Posted

Hello, I watched like half of her stream -which was very boring because she didn't have a backup plan- and I have some thoughts about it:

Now, I believe she wanted to come to PULL to discredit it through comedic reactions, because it's the one getting closer to reality, therefore the one that bothers her the most. She said herself: gossip doesn't bother her - as its far from reality-. Therefore, what bothers her is reality. I think she is ashamed of her current circumstances. Do her audience need to know? No, but she is the one leaking information and confusing everyone.

Also, I am part of the group of people who has posted with screenshots, timelines and links, because i thought to back up my thoughts with some evidence. Nonetheless, that's public information made by her or her public friends, through their public personas, in their public videos. If she - or they- don't like that, they have the power in themselves to stop it: don't post public pictures that you don't want people talking about. 

I did enjoy that she thought PULL was like a "detective, secret" site but its also a stretch: we just know how to use the internet, and our computers. If she had prepared better she could have done a similar "detective work" with screenshots form PULL.

I didn't like three implicit messages she gave during this live, while acting "innocent". This is just my opinion, but I would like to share it:

First, she knew what she wanted to talk about inside of her thread at PULL, but I think her attitude backfired on her. She acted as if she was ignorant of the site, so when Venu's thread was offline, she couldn't bring up the subject she wanted - probably posts with screenshots, links, etc. 

The second implicit message i didn't like was, how she barely read the lol cow thread, just scrolled fast. I think her intention was to discredit it too through humor but she got nervous - perhaps it contained truths or uncomfortable questions too-. 

Third and last, how she did leave a kiwi farms page open while she was talking. This page was way more benign on her and she didn't scroll fast around it, just left it there because its the one that complimented her the most and its the one she ended up exposing more to her fans.

To me, that was sad for her but she didn't acted with good intentions from the beginning either. She is very insecure but her own attempts to help herself just backfire. Im not even mad that she wanted to show PULL, its the way she did it that wasn't good. Very unprepared and very manipulative with her audience, the message was "guys i don't know the sites, but i know what they said, but i don't know terms they have used in their posts." I think it would be best for her if she contacted the site directly and explained her own posture about it. But i don't know if she can cut the manipulative acts so easily - though i hope she can.

Posted (edited)

Kinda just read something i'lll link it as well "https://www.healthline.com/health/bipolar-disorder/xanax-side-effects#xanax-side-effects" apparently xanax is used for the "maniac phase" ? but isnt xanax addicting? also looking at the side affects of xanax it really doesn't seem very good to give someone with BPD xanax like you guys said. 

That link is for its effects on Bi Polar Affective Disorder aka BPAD (the “Affective” part is often left out when casually talking about it hence why it’s easily confused for BPD). BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder.

While they have similarities, they are very different disorders. Bipolar comes in 2 types and is life long due to true chemical imbalances. Borderline is a behavioral disorder caused by trauma surrounding abandonment (explains a lot eh?) that can actually be treated and “cured” (with actual treatment via therapy, drugs are a last resort for symptom management whereas with Bipolar, drugs are necessary). With treatment, many people can actually outgrow Borderline altogether in their 30’s.

Edited by Biscuit
Added stuff

Posted

I wouldnt doubt her of self diagnosing herself. 

First she said she barely suffered from bpd and now she says she never had bpd.

There was a post from 15 april here, from a person who knew one of her friends which was interesting. 

On the full post they said venus stopped going to therapy and doesnt have bpd and now venus all of a sudden said she hasn't been to therapy in a while and will start going to therapy again and that she doesnt have bpd.

bpd.thumb.png.822d7e3c49216ede35804ae5e0

Posted

I was expecting SO much more. She was reading through lolcow and a lot of it was discussing Manaki and she really just skated over them - aside from asking how people knew when her and Manaki met. 😬 Well, duh, YOU told us. 

A video wouldve been better. She could have pulled up all the interesting bits to react to without being hit by the sudden video link 😂

But yeah, it was boring. 

Posted

That link is for its effects on Bi Polar Affective Disorder aka BPAD (the “Affective” part is often left out when casually talking about it hence why it’s easily confused for BPD). BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder.

While they have similarities, they are very different disorders. Bipolar comes in 2 types and is life long due to true chemical imbalances. Borderline is a behavioral disorder caused by trauma surrounding abandonment (explains a lot eh?) that can actually be treated and “cured” (with actual treatment via therapy, drugs are a last resort for symptom management whereas with Bipolar, drugs are necessary). With treatment, many people can actually outgrow Borderline altogether in their 30’s.

ah okie thanks for clearning that up for me! Honestly I think taking pills must really suck because of the withdrawals. 

Posted

ah okie thanks for clearning that up for me! Honestly I think taking pills must really suck because of the withdrawals. 

That’s the other scary thing about benzos like Xanax - (and Valium, Ativan etc.) - if you take them long enough to become physically dependent on then then discontinue them suddenly cold turkey, the physical withdrawal can be life-threatening, including seizures. You really don’t want to fuck around with these drugs and shame on any doctor who might have prescribed them to someone like Venus.

Posted

The only part of the stream that I thought was semi interesting is when she mentioned someone posting a website in which she thought someone was just catfishing. But that they sent her harassing emails and that now it is a lawsuit. Is she talking about the paters page?

Posted

Mostly a lurker but needed to chime in for clarification.

To clarify about BPD: it's very rarely something that occurs on it's own. Very often it'll come with at least another mental illness in the form of a mood disorder (while BPD is an identity disorder). Anxiety and depression are both very common examples of mood disorders that can go right along with BPD. So it could be that Xanax was prescribed for anxiety, rather than BPD, but treatment for BPD is never isolated to just that; doctors treat the mood disorder along with it. BPD itself is treated with intensive therapy which has proven to be the far more effective. tldr it's def not incriminating to claim one's BPD is being treated with a medicine typically prescribed for anxiety symptoms.

When working with limited information and word of mouth, it's ineffective to armchair on that information alone. Just something to keep in mind. I won't comment on the pros and cons of Xanax itself, I don't have enough knowledge to make an educated judgement on that, but that's a non sequitur regardless.

Posted

The only part of the stream that I thought was semi interesting is when she mentioned someone posting a website in which she thought someone was just catfishing. But that they sent her harassing emails and that now it is a lawsuit. Is she talking about the paters page?

Yes. And lol @ “a lawsuit” over some “harassing emails.” Good luck with that.

Posted

at this point manaki is a victim. She constantly changes her story from being single to insinuating they are together, and her dumb followers fall for heir lies.

Yikes dude. I don't know whether or not he did anything wrong, like everyone else, but it's definitely a jump to saythat a proven victim of abuse (Venus) is lying about another situation of abuse (Manaki), espeically with no previous evidence of her having lied about abuse. Were that the case maybe yeah we could call him a victim, but it's not. I agree that there are a lot of dots aren't lining up right now, but with his radio silence the only thing to go on other than Venus' deleted video about him being abusive, calling a called out abuser is... pretty yikes.

It's hard enough speaking out about abusive partners -- especially I imagine in this situation where the image they tried to give out was of a loving relationship which is probably embarrassing -- without crap like this. Personally, I'm of the mind that in society as it is right now, if a woman cries out 'assault' or 'abuse', we should take it seriously.

Note: I'm only referencing assault as an example.

Posted (edited)

If Venus is still recovering why would she even bother reading stuff about her? Doesn’t that just make her anxious? or feel uneasy? For someone who is insecure and has low self esteem I question her logic. I also question the people who support her doing all the stupid things she does because if she is still recovering shouldn’t they be saying “oh hey you shouldn’t do this, this is bad for your health!” Just like in that one video where she ate spicy food from just returning from the hospital or whatever like ???? if her followers are concerned about her like they really say then why don’t they do anything or try to talk to her?  

Edited by Nansu
Add on