• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't take her seriously anymore. It's a shame what she has become and I really thought she was smarter than this. Well, now she's just a copy of her mother, I guess this is the real Venus. 

Edited by Fennek

Posted (edited)

What I got from the last 5minutes of her stream just now.

- She likes girls that are positive and happy, prefers it if they don't have dyed hair, also big boobs are a plus

- She didn't like Twitch because it was lagging too much

- Someone asked how to donate when she's not streaming and she kind of didn't answer the questions just said that she wants to find a way to get closer to her fans

- Talked about liking streaming because it feels more like being with family

Add as I skipped through the whole thing now

- In the beginning she mentioned multiple times that she only seems happy because she's drunk

- She mentioned that she'll be working in a bar on the 30+31 August and her fans could go there to drink with her

- She also said she may do a video about why she changed so much in the last months

- She may make a German channel

- People on gossip sites are creative with the stuff they write, doesn't mind them

- Doesn't like BL but prefers GL

- She likes Hidden In My Room and texted him for a collab (also mentioned how she hopes he didn't misunderstood it)

- Calls David ATM and later talks about how he's creepy and makes her depressed (not sure how serious she was)

Edited by oneminusone
Add/spelling

Posted

Someone asked when she’ll make a private Snapchat and she replied, “Whenever you guys ask for one” Jesus

Posted

I had to write this quote from her sudden live streem at minute 20:02. After some person asks why she is vulgar, she mentioned to everyone that she's an adult, 22, and: (quote)

"I can drink alcohol, I can smoke cigarretes, I can deprive myself of sleep, say fuck whenever I want to, and you know... the suffering.. the suffering it causes me is all my responsibility." *applies lipstic afterwards*

I don't know guys. If she is so aware of what she is doing, does this mean she is just giving up on herself, and just going with the flow, waiting for life to just happen by itself? =/

Posted

After all this, it seems that her past comment about making a Patreon to mooch off her fans will actually come true. I just hope she would follow some jvloggers' lazy rewards like "my eternal gratitude" or "no shame of using adblocker on my vids" instead of some instagirls and cosplayers' "explicit pictures" and such.

Posted

I don't even know anymore

20190827_114529.jpg

20190827_114502.jpg

20190827_114448.jpg

Posted

I don't even know anymore

20190827_114529.jpg

20190827_114502.jpg

20190827_114448.jpg

Yeah, wait until next day before her showing on Instagram her stripper heels... 

Posted

she saw comments on lolcow saying how she must live with someone else and how boring her appartment looks. She also says she is living alone.

Ok but with the sugar dating app there is clearly a pic of her she never posted on social media so i doubt her story of the crazy stalker, i also dont believe she currently has enough money for 2 appartment. She is also saying she still has 2 hamsters with her i think while she left the other 80 behind.

So are we going to act like that stream where someone suddenly walked into her room and she immediately turned the livestream off doesn't exist, venus you bad liar.

I don't normally post here but I'm watching the stream and... that David guy randomly asked her to drink a bottle of tabasco?
Venus said she'd do it for "something with two zeroes"

Looks like venus is not getting that big youtube revenue like she did in the past, and now she is desperate for money and for people to donate money in her livestreams, like her putting herself in dangerous situation by drinking tabasco bottles in her mukbang livestream so david can donate 100$, or her saying ''donate 420 or 69'' which sounds like a her indirectly begging for money through a lame joke.

Posted

A journey... means she is gonna get even worse? I struggle to imagine what else she can come up with. To me this is rock bottom, if I was like that I would be so disappointed of myself and ashamed that I would delete all social media, move and legally change my name. Basically hit restart button on my life because of ruined reputation. 

Hitting rock bottom does not always mean people can only go back up. They can  also go under and out.

As happened to a bf I had who killed himself once he hit rock bottom.

So i hope she does not hit rock bottom, because what if she doesn't go back up again? Not everyone does.

Intercultural relationships are indeed a little more challenging than not, but as far as Asian Male/White Female relationships, I look at Rachel and Jun’s relationship on YouTube and they have a great one. He’s native Japanese and learned English with her and he’s so sweet to her and they really look in love for quite some time. They talk a lot about all the adjustments they had to make and compromises but that they’re genuinely happily married and they look it. So I don’t know how much I buy that having and intercultural difference is the reason for these failed relationships. 

I like Mary Bear Kawaii Lifestyle , she is married to a Chinese guy and they seem happy enough.

Posted

Hidden Content

Well golly thank you! :$:$:$ 

Benzodiazepines are prescribed to most people with BPD (in the UK at least). If they are used correctly they can really help. An example of correctly,  my last pack of 14 Lorazepam tablets was prescribed at the end of May and I have just under half of those left. Mostly you learn to deal with the intense emotions but occasionally something might happen that really triggers them hard, then it can be difficult to calm down. When I was younger it was worse.

BPD is an emotional disorder rather than a behavioral one. Our emotions are a lot more intense that those of an average person. They are often very painful too. Brain scans have shown that people with the disorder have an underactive prefrontal cortex and an over active amygdala. In other words the mind of someone with BPD is kind of like a fast car with faulty breaks. The amygdala is responsible for emotions, reactions and so on. The prefrontal cortex regulates these. It doesn't exactly go away but it get easier to manage and you learn to deal with it, as we can develop new neural pathways. 

On benzos - I didn't say that all benzo's were bad for BPD. It is specifically xanax. It's something specifically about xanax that can cause a psychotic break in someone with BPD. As a former BPD, I've been on every anxiety medication under the sun except xanax for the aforementioned reasons.

On BPD - I'm sorry but that is incorrect. BPD is a behavioral disorder. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3269568/ 

Excerpt:

" Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a severely impairing behavioral disorder characterized by emotion dysregulation, poor interpersonal functioning, cognitive difficulties, and high rates of impulsive, self-damaging behaviors "

The disorder is also known as "Emotional Dysregulation Disorder" because the personality disorder affects emotions, but it does not automatically make it an emotional disorder. Emotional disorders aren't a thing. There is an actual disorder called "Emotional and Behavioral Disorder" but that is its name, not its categorization (see https://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Special-Education-Services/Pages/Emotional-and-Behavioral-Disorder.aspx). All disorders have an emotional impact on a person. But depending on the disorder, the way the person with the disorder behaves is how it demonstrates that it is a behavioral disorder.

I do actually have a degree in the psychological field and have studied the topic of psychology for many years. Not trying to brag or boast, just explaining how I know what I know.

Posted

Why did Venus got banned from pull during the livestream?

She didn't. There was a thread-lock. She's just good at spinning the facts into a narrative where SHE is always a victim.
NOBODY could see the thread, lmao.

that David guy randomly asked her to drink a bottle of tabasco? Why would you randomly ask her to do that? I'm starting to think this has to be some sort of kink

For sure. He comes across as a sadist. Or someone who is into humiliation. Which is fine. IF YOUR SUB DOESN'T HAVE ONLY 1/2 OF THEIR SMALL INTESTINE, AND ISN'T MENTALLY BREAKING DOWN...
*smh*

She's just having another mental breakdown. I think it's annoying that people are encouraging her odd behavior, saying it;s a sign of her accepting herself and having a good self esteem.. If anything, this is just another method to desperately gain validation, and she seems to not know what the fuck she is and should be doing.

You're right, this is part of the breakdown. She's making decisions based solely on impulse, right now. It's something that addicts do, too. And tbh, I think she is addicted to the attention and validation from strangers online... which is beyond sick. It's scary.

Posted

Hidden Content

On benzos - I didn't say that all benzo's were bad for BPD. It is specifically xanax. It's something specifically about xanax that can cause a psychotic break in someone with BPD. As a former BPD, I've been on every anxiety medication under the sun except xanax for the aforementioned reasons.

On BPD - I'm sorry but that is incorrect. BPD is a behavioral disorder. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3269568/ 

Excerpt:

" Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a severely impairing behavioral disorder characterized by emotion dysregulation, poor interpersonal functioning, cognitive difficulties, and high rates of impulsive, self-damaging behaviors "

The disorder is also known as "Emotional Dysregulation Disorder" because the personality disorder affects emotions, but it does not automatically make it an emotional disorder. Emotional disorders aren't a thing. There is an actual disorder called "Emotional and Behavioral Disorder" but that is its name, not its categorization (see https://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Special-Education-Services/Pages/Emotional-and-Behavioral-Disorder.aspx). All disorders have an emotional impact on a person. But depending on the disorder, the way the person with the disorder behaves is how it demonstrates that it is a behavioral disorder.

I do actually have a degree in the psychological field and have studied the topic of psychology for many years. Not trying to brag or boast, just explaining how I know what I know.

No problem, I just had something different explained to me. 

Posted

Hitting rock bottom does not always mean people can only go back up. They can  also go under and out.

Hidden Content

It's a really harsh to say, but the reality and truth is that some people just aren't designed to survive rock bottom. It's Darwinism in a different form, survival of the fittest. And the other reality is that a lot of people have to hit rockbottom in order turn their lives around. There are no other options for those kinds of people. Whether she self-diagnosed or someone diagnosed her and regardless of her backtracking, I believe she has BPD or at the very least something similar because her destructive behavior is textbook. And for those type of people, rock bottom is almost a necessary evil for them to turn their life around. All you can do is hope for the best for her but understand the reality that she may be one of the ones who isn't designed to survive. Only time will tell. I'm sorry about your ex boyfriend, but that's the reality. The world we live in is cruel. I tried to explain that to you earlier. It goes beyond this forum. It's good to have optimism and try and do good, but not at the expense of knowledge and reality.

No problem, I just had something different explained to me. 

You weren't wrong in the way the brain functions in regard to BPD. Just the classification/categorization was incorrect :).

Posted

So she has ADHD now? Joining the neurodivergent train along with Kenna?