• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5762 posts in this topic

Posted

I couldn't even hear her because she was still waking up. Also, the creepers donating money again. God stop grooming her for your stupid pleasures. 

Posted

I'm sad she didn't have audio on. It's the Venus Angelicus song. Link

Can I just say

Priceless. Popcorn flew everywhere.

Posted

1.thumb.jpg.32f8545b5de979d4cbff58fbc122

the face of disappointment

Posted

She did say “every other time I’ve been able to view my [PULL] thread,” confirming the obvious (that she is a frequent visitor). Once it became apparent that the sub forum was yanked, she continuously whined about how that was “no fun” and would react to/agree with comments about PULL being scared. When it was suggested she move to lolcow she said she was going to do a separate stream for lolcow (not sure if she still will since she skimmed it already).

She addressed some common questions, like the hamsters—she said “only two died, the others are with my parents,” obviously meaning Manaki’s parents. Also mentioned that she lives alone in the barren room but goes back to her old place on weekends. 

Spent a lot of time looking up terms or asking people what they meant, like “sugaring.” Denied that claim. 

“Gossip is not a problem,” according to Venus. The investigating is what she believes is wrong. That led to people warning her not to react to KF since they’re known to dox.

Posted

Reacting to threads is probably something that would be better done as an edited video than a livestream. It takes time to scroll through pages upon pages of commentary, and a lot of tea is already more than 20 pages back. At least with a video it's possible to pick relevant comments and not scroll for ages to find something to read properly lol. 

One of the reasons I never really found livestreams to be of any entertainment value, especially when it comes to reacting to stuff. A video highlighting the most interesting bits would probably be more fun. 

Posted

She did say “every other time I’ve been able to view my [PULL] thread,” confirming the obvious (that she is a frequent visitor). Once it became apparent that the sub forum was yanked, she continuously whined about how that was “no fun” and would react to/agree with comments about PULL being scared. When it was suggested she move to lolcow she said she was going to do a separate stream for lolcow (not sure if she still will since she skimmed it already).

She addressed some common questions, like the hamsters—she said “only two died, the others are with my parents,” obviously meaning Manaki’s parents. Also mentioned that she lives alone in the barren room but goes back to her old place on weekends. 

Spent a lot of time looking up terms or asking people what they meant, like “sugaring.” Denied that claim. 

“Gossip is not a problem,” according to Venus. The investigating is what she believes is wrong. That led to people warning her not to react to KF since they’re known to dox.

i kind of find it weird how she never answered the questions about manaki even though those are one of the most asked questions on all gossip platforms about her.  

Posted

i kind of find it weird how she never answered the questions about manaki even though those are one of the most asked questions on all gossip platforms about her.  

After awhile I noticed the moderators we’re deleting any and every comment asking about her marriage and Manaki

Posted

She also talked a bit about BPD, how she was told she actually doesn't have it (not sure if she explicitly said the first time she was diagnosed was by a professional or self-diagnosed, it was a bit confusing, too many people commenting in the chat too). Apparently she got xanax for BPD (?) but it did her no good, and then she was diagnosed with ADHD.

I felt she was playing innocent when she said she didn't know what sugaring is, google searching the word and everything. It's a term that comes up frequently on gossip forums, specially lately on threads about her lol maybe she just wanted to play safe. 

Posted

It fits with her stated “gossip isn’t a problem but investigating is.” 

She’s saying “Let me fool the Japanese government in peace uwu Manaki owes me”

Posted (edited)

Apparently she got xanax for BPD (?) but it did her no good, and then she was diagnosed with ADHD.

If she really got prescribed Xanax for BPD then her doctor absolutely needs to be fired or go back to school and brush up on current research. Xanax is the worst medication for BPD. First of all, it’s not even used for that, it’s an anxiety medication. Second of all, there have been plenty of studies to show that xanax can cause psychotic breaks in people with BPD. 

Edited by Biscuit
Added stuff

Posted

I just checked out the stream and read the comments, those comments are hysterical. The stream itself was sort of disappointing though. 

Posted (edited)

If she really got prescribed Xanax for BPD then her doctor absolutely needs to be fired. Xanax is the worst medication for BPD. First of all, it’s not even used for that, it’s an anxiety medication. Second of all, there have been plenty of studies to show that xanax can cause psychotic breaks in people with BPD. 

Yeah, I thought it was weird. I have the feeling she was kinda dancing around the comments on mental health (people were talking about depression and ADHD and discussing meds as well), maybe she self-diagnosed and then backtracked when the doctor said she doesn't have it, idk. Some people on chat even said Xanax is very bad for people with BPD. But if it was professionally prescribed, I hope she reads this and realizes this doctor sucks and never goes back to him/her. 

Edited by Padfoot
I'm dumb

Posted

Second of all, there have been plenty of studies to show that xanax can cause psychotic breaks in people with BPD. 

idk what she actually has, but that could explain some of her more unstable episodes. 

Honestly, I don’t think she wants to do YouTube anymore. I think she hasn’t wanted to do YouTube for a long time, but she doesn’t have any other options. That’s why she’s almost exclusively doing live streams now instead of proper videos. I can’t imagine live streams would pay enough to live on though, no matter how many creepy donations David makes. 

Posted

If she really got prescribed Xanax for BPD then her doctor absolutely needs to be fired or go back to school and brush up on current research. Xanax is the worst medication for BPD. First of all, it’s not even used for that, it’s an anxiety medication. Second of all, there have been plenty of studies to show that xanax can cause psychotic breaks in people with BPD. 

Not to mention it’s highly addictive and dangerous when combined with alcohol which she drinks a LOT of. Terrible drug for someone like this.