• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

To be honest, I still can't help but feel a little sorry for Venus. Given how she was raised by Margo, how big were the chances of her turning out perfectly fine as an adult? Her escaping her mother seems to have been a brief moment of clarity rather than the result of being aware of her situation and knowing all the consequences. 

She obviously struggles (which was to be expected) and I wish she would seek some therapy, because at this point I don't see her sorting things out on her own. 

Posted (edited)

I thought yall were going to ask her some questions tbh, especially some hard hitting ones.

Assignment accepted. 20 Questions, with Venus Angelic:
(Though she won't answer, and if she does, it will be passive aggressive, or blame shifting.)

1. Venus. In light of this: https://imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc, is it true that Manakai's parent's adopted you?
  2. Can you address this: https://imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc, altogether? 
  3. Do you have permanent residency in Japan?
  4. Why did you publicly Slander Manakai, and then erase the video evidence? 
  5. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
  6. What keeps you busy from going back to school now?
  7. Why do you turn to the internet with your mental health issues, instead of exclusively speaking with your therapist?
  8. Does your therapist endorse speaking to random strangers on the internet about being suicidal?
  9. Do you realize how you trigger some of your audience into depressive states?
  10. Do you care about the fans who are concerned for you?
  11. Why do you brush off fans who are concerned for you? (For example, when you told one to not "Health Shame" you.)
  12. Why do you pay special attention to haters (aka PULL), more than fans?
  13. Is your "private life private", or do you plan on continuing to overshare with the internet?
  14. When are you going to open your Girls Bar?
  15. Do you have credentials for running a nightlife establishment?
  16. Have you ever help a job, outside of YT?
  17. Where do you want to be, by age 25? (Job, home, relationships? #goals?)
  18. Do plan on streaming for money, till then?
  19. Do you enjoy pandering to people like David?
  20. Do you think you are a victim? Or do you think you have moved on from your traumatic past?

Anyway, can someone tldr this stream when it happens?
And maybe the last one too?

Edited by BitchPlox
added a few q's

Posted

i've been reading this forum for yeeeears but i only just joined in two years ago. i loved the theme of the forum but i used to think that at least 70% of the active members were (still) a little bit blinded by venus. or at least very protective which - to me - kinda killed the point of this gossip site.
but later i realised it's because the people are actually quite nice here, most members are very understanding and polite. you did pick up on things but you always came up with suggestions and solutions for venus. you definitely stood by her side when she really needed it - especially when she ran away. and i'm sure your posts helped her A LOT when she had no one to turn to.
i'm 100% sure she kept coming back here to comfort herself because she knew this is not exactly a hate site. 

but now venus is doing all these upsetting stuff and we just feel less sympathy for her...
at this point it's not too nice for her to come here because to us it seems like she puts no effort into getting better or improving herself.
we're still coming up with suggestions of what she could do to improve, but she is too offended to see all that.
and there we go... after years of lurking she comes up with this video idea RIGHT NOW. 

she just wants her fans to feel sorry for her, to protect and reassure her.
yes yes venus chan, those people on pull are really really bad people, they're only there to mock you, don't listen to them, they're just losers with no life. everyone drinks alcohol, you're pretty and smart, i want to be like you huehue tabasco sauce! so funny show me your tits

I was happy for her when it seemed like she was turning things around but everything seems to be going downhill again even before this stream.

Posted

aw shit, 30 minutes. gotta make some popcorn.

Posted

I am sick of her acting like she doesn't drink too much or doesn't look like a greasy hikikomori, she burrows herself into this echo chamber full of immature weebs and incels and wonders why the hell she feel shitty all the time? Of course i wish her well, i would love to see her thrive but she ain't ever gonna do it in japan, she needs real actual help. Not just ex or current fans telling her she is cute.

Posted (edited)

aw shit, 30 minutes. gotta make some popcorn.

Nervous Nail Biting GIF - Nervous NailBiting FinalCountdown GIFs

Jon Stewart Eat GIF - JonStewart Eat Eating GIFs

Edited by Biscuit

Posted (edited)

Some more questions:

1. Are you in contact with your aunt /hungarian grandpa? Do you consider visiting them in the future? They've been trying to reach out for you publicly a few times now

2. How is the family situation with you and your mom? Do your relatives support Margaret, now where she's back in Switzerland?

3. Why exactly did you break up with Manaki? Are you still legally married to him? If not, how did you get visa? 

4.  You used to claim that you're fluent in like... 7 languages? Are you still able to speak all of them? 

5. Have you ever considered moving out of Japan, now where you broke up with your boyfriend? What would be your country of choice? 

6. Do you have an alcohol problem? 

7. Are you and Kenna still friends? She's living in Japan atm and yet we've never seen her again since you've met up. And what about Mikan/Taylor? 

8. What happened to your hamsters? 

9. Does your weight loss surgery still affect your health /daily life? Are you still struggling with your weight? 

10. What do you do on a daily basis, and don't you get bored a lot?

11. What kind of income do you have? Are you able to finance everything with just YouTube money? You also had a quite big break from YouTube, did you live off savings or what did you do?

12. Don't you think starting a girls bar is a bit... Impulsive and unrealistic? 

Edited by ShinyUmbreon

Posted

1. What keeps you busy from going back to school now?

Being a slacker is a tough job :happee:

Sleeping,bitching and drinking is all very tough things that only a person with alot of strength can endure. 

Posted (edited)

Anyway, can someone tldr this stream when it happens?
And maybe the last one too?

Those are excellent questions.

Her obsessed fan David is currently waiting for her next livestream and commenting every 10 seconds or so in the comment section “She’s gonna open a girls bar yo, you wish you could do that!”

1129145D-D40B-4044-A96D-C75DCBE0C048.thu

I made it through the last few minutes of the livestream and tried to watch the whole thing on Youtube but it’s basically unwatchable. What I got:

- Spends the first 3:30 minutes rummaging through a bag

- Spends the next 8 min. trying to get the sound to work and staring at the screen

- She doesn’t plan on “crushing” PULL, just wants to have a good laugh. (Her commenters HAAATE the meanies on PULL)

- Lots of long silences where she stares into space

- She has so many exciting things she wants to do she hardly has time to sleep!

- Feels extreme emotional pain. This spurs viewers to donate $$ which makes her wring her hands and get teary-eyed

- Spends most of the time reading comments while ignoring the game she was supposed to be playing.

- She had around 200 viewers at any given time

That’s all I have.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy
typo

Posted

Welcome back! 

Posted

Welcome back!

It’s the live stream and it’s boring 

Posted

It’s the live stream and it’s boring 

It was so boring even her chat was more entertaining.

Posted

Y’all some shady bitches. 

F56A8883-C903-4A77-B18D-2CEC72EC6C65.thu

Lol

I'm sad she didn't have audio on. It's the Venus Angelicus song. Link

Posted (edited)

Even if she was able to access the thread she wouldn't even bother reacting or replying to the criticism,and would just skim through fast like she did in lolcow and only agree with some WK.

Edited by hfeuwh146