• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6092 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

she's obviously sending wk on here and the people trying to make accounts now are obviously so up her ass that they can't even see how problematic (and pathetic) this entire thing is.

Unfortunately, you are so right.

That's why we need to actually look at who down-votes us now.. (well, at least for these next few days.)
I know, I know... it's boring AF... but there will be straight up lurkers, with brand new accounts, only here to max out their daily 25 down-votes. Report em. S'all we can do, lol!

edit - how to ID these people: (in case anyone didn't know)

1. click their profile
  2. click "see reputation activity" (under their reputation score)
  3. click "Posts"
  4. voila. behold their voting activity.

The fanatics who engage in conversation... lol! They'll be amusing AF, but their goal is to derail. Not debate. Let's try not to feed the trolls. ;)

Edited by BitchPlox
(reason in the post)

Posted

This David guy really is oblivious, huh? Commenting every 5 minutes on how no adult would have the time to keep commenting on PULL... well, I don't see any of US commenting every 5 minutes, so he basically just got burned by his own comments? The obvious irony is too much for him. It's like watching a dumpsterfire.

Posted

Anyway I have to hand it to her, she’s taken another page right from the Margo playbook and run with it: the Victim card. ALWAYS the victim. Only she’s stepped it up a notch, she’s doing it for money via livestreams. Somewhere in Switzerland marge is kicking herself for never thinking of this. 

Here’s how it works: she does a livestream under the guise of playing some internet game but ignores the game keeping her eyes glued to the comments while sharing how much emotional painnn she’s in. A sympathetic commenter donates $$ and she stops, clasps her hands together and tears up while thanking the person profusely for “helping her fight!” Etc. etc. for 2 hours 34 minutes. 

She has her mother’s instinct for seeking out and exploiting easy marks. Marge must be either insanely jealous or very proud. Or maybe a little of both. Venus learned her lessons well.

Bravo, girl!

3C733854-2ADD-48C1-88AD-B13A04A49B7E.thu

Posted

Pulling out livestreams instead of legit planned videos just shows how lazy she is.

Posted

Can someone summarise what happened in the stream? Kinda curious lol. I expected much more of a shitshow tbh but I suppose the WKs can't comment for the meanwhile so that's probably why lmao. 

Posted

This is so cringe.

This thread was supporting Venus like crazy when she ran away from her mom and it looked like she was legitimately healing and moving forward. I still remember the stories of people talking about their own abusive parents and how proud we were of her.

But now the minute people are tired of repetitive self-destructive behaviors and don't validate them, suddenly this is fun Hat0Rz Reaction fodder. Because it's no coincidence she's doing it now, when the thread is mostly negative, instead of back in the day where we were so positive we were constantly being accused of being a Venus Fan Site. 

Please take s e v e r a l seats

I think most of us want to think the best of most people.

It's common for those who are abused to become an abuser themselves.

Posted

I was one of the people here who were proud of her (I was raised by abusive narcissistic mother and strongly related to Venus’ experiences). I was one of the people who DMd and tried to contact her when she was suicidal a while back (even though it is against rules, but I was scared and couldn’t stop thinking about if she is going to hurt herself).

I cared, supported and liked Venus a lot, but there are limits. Her behavior is chaotic, irresponsible and self-centered. She doesn’t seem to think how her actions or what she says affects others (her fans, friends, Manaki and his family).

She became incredibly unlikeable, unstable, dishonest, does not self-reflect on her behavior, does not try to improve or take criticism. I must admit it was heartbreaking and disappointing to watch her lately.

I think most people on PULL can agree that we are not evil haters who wish her harm, just rational people who are not willing to mindlessly support someone no matter what they do, instead constructively criticize an point out their behavior.

Posted (edited)

I've been lurking for years and finally decided to sign up for an account today, ironically only minutes before I read that she was going to do that live lmao (which is also why I refrained from commenting till it was over tbh, I was kind of curious of the outcome)

Anyways, have my cup of tea no one ever asked for:

I have been thinking about how she either still doesn't realize that she's turning into her batshit crazy mother, or, and this theory might seem a bit ridiculous, she possibly even embraces the fact. It would actually match the way she tends to portray herself, imo "the heroine turned bad" seems like something she would want to fully live out and put into her biography. It would also go really well with her checklist of being as edgy as possible. But then that would mean losing the sympathy people had for her until now, which is why she can't fully go for it. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand that she might identify with that style, especially considering her mental health (or rather the absence of it), in my very own experience, you tend to get drawn to things like that. But dang it, willingly jumping right into the flames of a burning house when the people around her already called the fire brigade...

Right now I expect literally EVERYTHING to happen, though I am still kind of rooting for her to feel less lost and a deeper sense of responsibility to herself.

Edit: when I posted this, I thought the pull-live had already happened but it was the game-live instead 

Edited by b00ks

Posted

She'll be live in like a hour or so.

This is “cute” to you? She’s edited herself to look like a space alien.

DEB92D19-9097-45F6-A8A9-89647481005A.thu

she looks like a alien

Posted

I thought yall were going to ask her some questions tbh, especially some hard hitting ones.

Posted

I can already see it, for the video she will read our comments and then stare to the camera with a WTF face that screams 'this is so sad' 

Obvs kinda act she would pull 👐