• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5714 posts in this topic

Posted

lul

Sr7Zho9.png

'Thinking differently' and simply downvoting everything silently/trolling/yelling nonsense on the forum because we criticize your little princes are too very different things David :D

Posted

lul

Sr7Zho9.png

PULL is the hate and bullying website? Who are the ones that will dox people including children? Not us. Try again. 

Posted

David, I don’t like you. Don’t pretend you care about Venus when you’re just destroying her by funding an unhealthy lifestyle. 

Posted

For David, who has the same mentality as Miranda.

Posted

who is this david dude 

Posted

who is this david dude 

A die-hard Incel fan of hers who spends a lot of cash on her streams, urging her to destroy her body even more. Could as well be her biggest hater.

Posted

A die-hard Incel fan of hers who spends a lot of cash on her streams, urging her to destroy her body even more. Could as well be her biggest hater.

what a fucking mongoloid. And here is us being dubbed as haters for wanting her to look after herself. Strange world

Posted

what a fucking mongoloid. And here is us being dubbed as haters for wanting her to look after herself. Strange world

On her mukbang video, he kept throwing money wanting her to eat more. I don't understand. If he really likes her, why encourage her to do something that could harm her?

Has anyone seen her latest Tik Tok? So cute.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dollyvenus/video/6729389841684991233?langCountry=en

Posted

maybe it'd be a good idea to update her summary thread with recent events and also clear out the non important posts? After all, her (somewhat) radical change is just as relevant as her past dramas. 

Posted (edited)

On her mukbang video, he kept throwing money wanting her to eat more. I don't understand. If he really likes her, why encourage her to do something that could harm her?

Has anyone seen her latest Tik Tok? So cute.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dollyvenus/video/6729389841684991233?langCountry=en

okay thats fucked up. these are the type of people Venus is attracting and she needs to wake up

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted (edited)

David needs his own thread

:harharplz:

lol @Anna643..

why the up-vote? Scared people are onto your 24 MASS down-votes, lurker status, and brand new account?
you've been reported babe. don't even try...

Edited by BitchPlox
lol Anna643

Posted

Going as far as to demonize the man she once viewed as her savior... and when she made a lot of defamatory claims about abuse and being as bad as her mother, she took down the video, skirted around the questions people asked when wanting her to touch on it more and feigning ignorance. You don't know what is the truth and what is a lie, and with her deleting that video, not properly addressing it and picking and choosing what is "private" and what is "public" is further dangerous and problematic. These sorts of accusations can effect his livelihood or even compromise his freedom. It is one thing to show sympathy to her for struggling with addiction and self image issues, it is a whole other animal when she is being destructive and inflicting hurt to other people through her actions and knowingly doing it.

I am not marginalizing her pain, because I believe she has a lot of pain, but please don't dismiss the really ugly things she has done and continues to do because it is not in the past this is still happening in the present.

Yes and yes. Venus’s actions have been sneaky, cowardly, malicious and ugly. Her past trauma does not mitigate the fact that she is rapidly becoming an ugly person and that her actions are a disturbing echo of her vile mother’s. There is a point where a person goes beyond “mentally ill” and morphs into a nasty ugly person. Margaret crossed that line years ago and I believe Venus is crossing it as we speak.

And I wish I could upvote your posts 1,000,000 times.

Posted

The dumbest thing about this livestream announcement is not that she lurks here, which is no surprise since she lurks on lolcow too, but she is livestreaming herself reading on here. Can't she see how sad it is? And not only that, she's obviously sending wk on here and the people trying to make accounts now are obviously so up her ass that they can't even see how problematic (and pathetic) this entire thing is.

Posted (edited)

I find it amusing that we don't have lives for posting about her and youtubers? However, her fans are chatting about it in a chatroom now, doing the same thing XD. 

Also, scared? What is going to happen is people will come a few weeks and the drama will die down. What is the worst? Call me a B*****? xD 

Edited by saber932