• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5765 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Attention to Anna643 - just joined 45min ago and it's DOWNVOTING every post. 

Venus is about to stream live. Strange coincidence or not.

I wish Venus would calm down.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Hey Venus! I’m actually subscribed to you and enjoy your content! However, it’s important you understand this is not a hate forum/thread about you. There’s legit advice in here and I hope you use it. 

Sincerely, 

A sub that has been with you since day oneish. 

Posted

@Rhea it's starting! 😂

Man, for us that mostly lurk and read, it's gonna be an early Christmas in a few hours! Heads up to you kind souls ready to brave the waters!

Posted

@Rhea it's starting! 😂

Man, for us that mostly lurk and read, it's gonna be an early Christmas in a few hours! Heads up to you kind souls ready to brave the waters!

Lol😁, weenus gonna finally get those juicy views she so much wanted. 

Good for you Beenuus you keep on trashing on your image even more 👍

Can't wait for when this 'cycle' is over and she comes with excuses and feeling all sorry and shitty about her life.

Posted (edited)

love how a neckbeard made the first comment...and it's about how ~evil~ PULL is ofc...oh lord.
buddy clearly hasn't seen 98% of the internet if PULL already is the biggest cancer ugh

lol.thumb.jpg.6bf8fab57b2b37a7418ad631b4

hope the mods are ready for the pussy brigade infiltrating soon

[edit] lol just saw how that neckbeard is wasting his money on her. dude, you only destroy her further by funding even more vodka water lmao

Edited by namachoco

Posted

one member got banned and another one got all preachy about it and almost taking it personal...kinda peculiar time for Venus to jump in. I'm just saying.

Posted

@Anna643 its a little weird how youre downvoting posts, and your account is practically new. 

and this is why i love the downvoting option, because its easier to track trolls

Posted

one member got banned and another one got all preachy about it and almost taking it personal...kinda peculiar time for Venus to jump in. I'm just saying.

I think the duck person was venus.

Posted

Right! The account was around for some time and went bananas the same time as her. Plus, the drunk bragging! 

Posted

I honestly don't think so. If I remember rightly they posted something a while back saying they had always supported her but didn't like what she'd said about Manaki who they described as her 'saviour'.   They would hardly say that if it was Venus herself. 

And for the record, I wasn't condoning their abusive posts on here, I just figured they were having an off day, and I couldn't understand why they were just outright banned when it was the first time they had behaved that way, and well, doesn't everyone deserve a 2nd chance? They never got one.  I know I'm a little naive but it comes from a good  heart and I sometimes jump in to defend someone against what I feel to be unfairness, because, well you know, if no one ever spoke out against what seems like injustice.  !

Posted

The stream is a bit of a yawn.

Posted

@Rhea @Nyx

Any chance to still check if the duck person actually was Venus? I think I remember a long while back Nyx being able to confirm whether a WK was the snowflake in question or not. Provided she's not using a VPN, the IP address could probably be traced to the country of origin.

Posted

@Rhea @Nyx

Any chance to still check if the duck person actually was Venus? I think I remember a long while back Nyx being able to confirm whether a WK was the snowflake in question or not. Provided she's not using a VPN, the IP address could probably be traced to the country of origin.

did I miss something?

"Venus has the same meaning as lucifer... thats evil there is a hidden meaning in my name. I feel like he is going to pull a sneaky on me"  

Okay Venus....

Posted

Just started watching her current live stream. Well she's not drinking and seems completely sober. They are currently discussing emo. She's playing a video game, someone has just donated £10 for bread and a beer. (oh dear).

Posted

lul

Sr7Zho9.png