• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyway I have to hand it to her, she’s taken another page right from the Margo playbook and run with it: the Victim card. ALWAYS the victim. Only she’s stepped it up a notch, she’s doing it for money via livestreams. Somewhere in Switzerland marge is kicking herself for never thinking of this. 

Here’s how it works: she does a livestream under the guise of playing some internet game but ignores the game keeping her eyes glued to the comments while sharing how much emotional painnn she’s in. A sympathetic commenter donates $$ and she stops, clasps her hands together and tears up while thanking the person profusely for “helping her fight!” Etc. etc. for 2 hours 34 minutes. 

She has her mother’s instinct for seeking out and exploiting easy marks. Marge must be either insanely jealous or very proud. Or maybe a little of both. Venus learned her lessons well.

Bravo, girl!

3C733854-2ADD-48C1-88AD-B13A04A49B7E.thu

Posted

Pulling out livestreams instead of legit planned videos just shows how lazy she is.

Posted

Can someone summarise what happened in the stream? Kinda curious lol. I expected much more of a shitshow tbh but I suppose the WKs can't comment for the meanwhile so that's probably why lmao. 

Posted

This is so cringe.

This thread was supporting Venus like crazy when she ran away from her mom and it looked like she was legitimately healing and moving forward. I still remember the stories of people talking about their own abusive parents and how proud we were of her.

But now the minute people are tired of repetitive self-destructive behaviors and don't validate them, suddenly this is fun Hat0Rz Reaction fodder. Because it's no coincidence she's doing it now, when the thread is mostly negative, instead of back in the day where we were so positive we were constantly being accused of being a Venus Fan Site. 

Please take s e v e r a l seats

I think most of us want to think the best of most people.

It's common for those who are abused to become an abuser themselves.

Posted

I was one of the people here who were proud of her (I was raised by abusive narcissistic mother and strongly related to Venus’ experiences). I was one of the people who DMd and tried to contact her when she was suicidal a while back (even though it is against rules, but I was scared and couldn’t stop thinking about if she is going to hurt herself).

I cared, supported and liked Venus a lot, but there are limits. Her behavior is chaotic, irresponsible and self-centered. She doesn’t seem to think how her actions or what she says affects others (her fans, friends, Manaki and his family).

She became incredibly unlikeable, unstable, dishonest, does not self-reflect on her behavior, does not try to improve or take criticism. I must admit it was heartbreaking and disappointing to watch her lately.

I think most people on PULL can agree that we are not evil haters who wish her harm, just rational people who are not willing to mindlessly support someone no matter what they do, instead constructively criticize an point out their behavior.

Posted (edited)

I've been lurking for years and finally decided to sign up for an account today, ironically only minutes before I read that she was going to do that live lmao (which is also why I refrained from commenting till it was over tbh, I was kind of curious of the outcome)

Anyways, have my cup of tea no one ever asked for:

I have been thinking about how she either still doesn't realize that she's turning into her batshit crazy mother, or, and this theory might seem a bit ridiculous, she possibly even embraces the fact. It would actually match the way she tends to portray herself, imo "the heroine turned bad" seems like something she would want to fully live out and put into her biography. It would also go really well with her checklist of being as edgy as possible. But then that would mean losing the sympathy people had for her until now, which is why she can't fully go for it. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand that she might identify with that style, especially considering her mental health (or rather the absence of it), in my very own experience, you tend to get drawn to things like that. But dang it, willingly jumping right into the flames of a burning house when the people around her already called the fire brigade...

Right now I expect literally EVERYTHING to happen, though I am still kind of rooting for her to feel less lost and a deeper sense of responsibility to herself.

Edit: when I posted this, I thought the pull-live had already happened but it was the game-live instead 

Edited by b00ks

Posted

She'll be live in like a hour or so.

This is “cute” to you? She’s edited herself to look like a space alien.

DEB92D19-9097-45F6-A8A9-89647481005A.thu

she looks like a alien

Posted

I thought yall were going to ask her some questions tbh, especially some hard hitting ones.

Posted

I can already see it, for the video she will read our comments and then stare to the camera with a WTF face that screams 'this is so sad' 

Obvs kinda act she would pull 👐

Posted

To be honest, I still can't help but feel a little sorry for Venus. Given how she was raised by Margo, how big were the chances of her turning out perfectly fine as an adult? Her escaping her mother seems to have been a brief moment of clarity rather than the result of being aware of her situation and knowing all the consequences. 

She obviously struggles (which was to be expected) and I wish she would seek some therapy, because at this point I don't see her sorting things out on her own. 

Posted (edited)

As someone with bpd which is also know as emotional unstable personality disorder I have a lot of sympathy. She’s escaped an abusive mother only a couple of years ago. She’s processing her trauma, in a good way? no. But mine happened years ago and I’m still affected by it on a high level so god knows how she must be feeling with it only been a couple of years. Yeah she needs help. I honestly feel like more research about bpd should be done here. It’s a bloody difficult to live with. You suffer with instability,delusions,psychosis,implustivites.Themain thing about the disorder is being unable to regulate your emotions which normally you’d need DBT for as most other therapy’s don’t tend to work for bpd patients and they won’t give you it if you’re doing self destructive behaviours. I really feel there’s a high lack of insite for Venus. She’s just starting to get her life back on her own. Of course she’s not going to be okay. The scariest thing for most sufferers is to be alone as we struggle with extreme abandonment issues and rejection issues. I have a lot of sympathy for her on a person mental health level 

Edited by Lemondots

Posted (edited)

I thought yall were going to ask her some questions tbh, especially some hard hitting ones.

Assignment accepted. 20 Questions, with Venus Angelic:
(Though she won't answer, and if she does, it will be passive aggressive, or blame shifting.)

1. Venus. In light of this: https://imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc, is it true that Manakai's parent's adopted you?
  2. Can you address this: https://imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc, altogether? 
  3. Do you have permanent residency in Japan?
  4. Why did you publicly Slander Manakai, and then erase the video evidence? 
  5. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
  6. What keeps you busy from going back to school now?
  7. Why do you turn to the internet with your mental health issues, instead of exclusively speaking with your therapist?
  8. Does your therapist endorse speaking to random strangers on the internet about being suicidal?
  9. Do you realize how you trigger some of your audience into depressive states?
  10. Do you care about the fans who are concerned for you?
  11. Why do you brush off fans who are concerned for you? (For example, when you told one to not "Health Shame" you.)
  12. Why do you pay special attention to haters (aka PULL), more than fans?
  13. Is your "private life private", or do you plan on continuing to overshare with the internet?
  14. When are you going to open your Girls Bar?
  15. Do you have credentials for running a nightlife establishment?
  16. Have you ever help a job, outside of YT?
  17. Where do you want to be, by age 25? (Job, home, relationships? #goals?)
  18. Do plan on streaming for money, till then?
  19. Do you enjoy pandering to people like David?
  20. Do you think you are a victim? Or do you think you have moved on from your traumatic past?

Anyway, can someone tldr this stream when it happens?
And maybe the last one too?

Edited by BitchPlox
added a few q's

Posted

i've been reading this forum for yeeeears but i only just joined in two years ago. i loved the theme of the forum but i used to think that at least 70% of the active members were (still) a little bit blinded by venus. or at least very protective which - to me - kinda killed the point of this gossip site.
but later i realised it's because the people are actually quite nice here, most members are very understanding and polite. you did pick up on things but you always came up with suggestions and solutions for venus. you definitely stood by her side when she really needed it - especially when she ran away. and i'm sure your posts helped her A LOT when she had no one to turn to.
i'm 100% sure she kept coming back here to comfort herself because she knew this is not exactly a hate site. 

but now venus is doing all these upsetting stuff and we just feel less sympathy for her...
at this point it's not too nice for her to come here because to us it seems like she puts no effort into getting better or improving herself.
we're still coming up with suggestions of what she could do to improve, but she is too offended to see all that.
and there we go... after years of lurking she comes up with this video idea RIGHT NOW. 

she just wants her fans to feel sorry for her, to protect and reassure her.
yes yes venus chan, those people on pull are really really bad people, they're only there to mock you, don't listen to them, they're just losers with no life. everyone drinks alcohol, you're pretty and smart, i want to be like you huehue tabasco sauce! so funny show me your tits

I was happy for her when it seemed like she was turning things around but everything seems to be going downhill again even before this stream.