• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6029 posts in this topic

Posted

This reminds me of when Margaret began posting in one of the threads lol 

Posted

Venus...

Let’s be honest, you have no ability to self reflect or take criticism properly.

D7FECB45-9D36-4A61-9386-CB16C772EA8D.gif

Posted

Can I be real for a minute?

i feel like many here just see in black and white, Venus is human and will make bad and good decisions.

As a daughter of an abusive mum I can tell you that if you haven’t lived through it you have no idea how it feels like and what kind of scars it leaves behind. I was lucky enough to have my father, she did not have that.

now, is she using good coping mechanisms? Absolutely not. Did I use good ones when I went trough it? Fuck no.

I think the stream is not a good idea, as the drinking is not, but attacking her for it it’s not the way to go.

she only listens to criticism because of what happened in her life, she needs to understand that a great majority of her viewers and people here on PULL care about her and want to see her in an happier place.

what I would encourage is listening less to “haters” and getting off pull and other websites like this. I would tell her to work on herself and try to go to school while still doing stuff online if she wants to, she can do that.

also, I think we’re forgetting how hard getting out of trauma like what she went trough really is, recovery has up and downs and is not a straight line, Venus will fall back down and raise back up eventually, give her time.

Posted

Can I be real for a minute?

i feel like many here just see in black and white, Venus is human and will make bad and good decisions.

As a daughter of an abusive mum I can tell you that if you haven’t lived through it you have no idea how it feels like and what kind of scars it leaves behind. I was lucky enough to have my father, she did not have that.

now, is she using good coping mechanisms? Absolutely not. Did I use good ones when I went trough it? Fuck no.

I think the stream is not a good idea, as the drinking is not, but attacking her for it it’s not the way to go.

she only listens to criticism because of what happened in her life, she needs to understand that a great majority of her viewers and people here on PULL care about her and want to see her in an happier place.

what I would encourage is listening less to “haters” and getting off pull and other websites like this. I would tell her to work on herself and try to go to school while still doing stuff online if she wants to, she can do that.

also, I think we’re forgetting how hard getting out of trauma like what she went trough really is, recovery has up and downs and is not a straight line, Venus will fall back down and raise back up eventually, give her time.

PREACH

Venus, you need to take care of yourself okay ? Lurking here won't help you.

The only thing I'd ask would be to pause videos you are reacting to ! Makes things easier to understand for your viewers.

Posted (edited)

Hello venus :happee: :doge:

download_(1).thumb.jpg.b870cc763889c47ce

Related image

download.thumb.png.b949114216911393c4f6e

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

Hey there was some new information about venus in margos thread, https://m.imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc

She talks about venus in the beginning, once she start talking about her spa business its boring and not worth a read.

Posted

Dear Venus, 

1) Why do you always spill half truths?  You should come clean, please confess all your sins...  SPILL THE TEA!!!  

2)  Stop with the mukbangs they aren't healthy.  It concerns us. Capsaicin has been linked to dementia, also a.lot of your favorite chili powders might be contaminated with lead. 

Why do you over eat? Attention seeking,  prader-willi syndrome or binge eating disorder? 

3)  Please give us some quality content. We understand that you want to evolve, yet lately your channel is lacking of sincerity and respect for your fan base.

Posted

@ Venus 

967470A2-E681-4BBE-9D52-336D40400FEB.gif

Posted

Didn't her friend mikan post on her own thread? I think she might got the idea from her and except that people will just feel sad for her sameway people suddenly in the mikan thread started kissing mikans butt.  But anyway this is the most stupidest thing she has ever done, but atleast it will be entertaining.

Posted (edited)

nevermind, ignore me lol

Edited by sirene
regret <3

Posted

Didn't her friend mikan post on her own thread? I think she might got the idea from her and except that people will just feel sad for her sameway people suddenly in the mikan thread started kissing mikans butt.  But anyway this is the most stupidest thing she has ever done, but atleast it will be entertaining.

Maybe she got the idea from Mikan. As far as I remember, Mikan was nothing but respectful and friendly in her own thread, despite us giving her a hard time. I am not a fan of hers, but she earned my respect for defending herself and still being polite.

If Venus manages not to be rude, I 'd be surprised. Actually I think she is mentally not able to process any kind of criticism (you guys stated that already) and will just randomly attack everyone who thinks she behaves as bad as she does. I know she goes through a lot, but there is no way to respect someone who treats the person's close to her even worse than random people on the internet, deliberately destroying their reputation just because she can. Nope nope nope. 

Posted

I would also like to ask, in the past there was mention of a business. Please tell us what it is about? I would love to know. 

And for the love of Christ, your platform is not a therapy session. Please talk to friends and/or family (I know that may be a touchy subject but there has to be at lease one member worth talking to). The public should never be treated as so personal. There are a lot of people out there who care, but there are many who will use your own words as their weapons against you. 

Posted

Attention to Anna643 - just joined 45min ago and it's DOWNVOTING every post.